Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Thanks to all the reviewers!!!!! Just three or four chapters to finish this story, depends if I group two chapters together or not… It's a part I like very much, because I think they are so nice to Kai in it!!!! And especially Max…

But you see I'm a little sad because there are no fics about Kai and Max so I have no fics about beyblade to read…(I'm very faithful and when I choose a couple I can't read stories about other pairings…Too bad to me…)

OK, I leave you with the story.

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chapter 9

"Ahaha, you see how you make him Maxou !! He didn't expect being beaten like that!!"

"Uh, thanks Tyson, but without Kai's advice I surely lost."

"Don't be so modest, you would have him at the end, we are the strongest!!"

"I remind you that you lost your duel Tyson."

"It's good Kenny no need to remind me that. Anyway it's the team that is the main thing and I know very well that Ray and Max would do it."

He can strut but the team was near the defeat and he would be as responsible as Max even if Tyson wouldn't admit it. Well, I won't make a remark as I usually do, I will spoil their party and it's not my intention. After all Ray and Max won the right to have some reconnaissance after their victories.

Alone at least, M. Dickenson is gone to his hotel room. There are only the team members, so now it's my turn to do the show. Well, the word is not the good one but my decision would certainly make the effect of a bomb. Breathe once Kai and do it.

"OK, I think Tyson was right before the finale." Enigmatic, super to attire the attention of them.

"What are you speaking about Kai?" Tyson says me with a bit of chicken going out his mouth.

"You proved me you don't need me anymore to win important tournaments." Oh, their faces, it's extraordinary, especially Tyson he looks like a fish.

"But I was only saying that because I was angry, that's all!"

"I had already take my decision, and the end of the tournament proves me it was the right think to do."

Eh, we could say I have a talent to rot the mood. I will explain them a little my reasons. And that's why I'm here explaining them that I'm a bad captain to this team, that I am useless and don't want to invest me in it and to finish that I had decided to leave if they won.

"But Kai, you're wrong, we need you as the team captain." It's my beloved Maxou, uh, I thought that?

"That's right Kai, without you we wouldn't be able to beat this team today."

Max and Ray are really kind, they do all they could in order I stay but I have to admit that Tyson doesn't think the same. He prefers staying quiet than be in this conversation. Kenny, I don't mind what he thinks since I don't consider him as a really member of the team, he is more as an added piece.

"Me, I vote Kai stay our captain."

I rise my head incredulously. Max just rises his hand while proclaiming he wants I stay his captain. This young man never stops astonishing me. He is so charming, brr, I wonder where this strange ideas come from. It's as he is attiring me. Well, I'm always disturbed in the emotion way so perhaps it's not as strange as that.

"Me too. I vote Kai. Without him Max would never win his match and if he had choose the players we certainly weren't in this situation."

Ray whom joins Max in order to keep me in the team, I dream. Seriously they are trying to give me the legitimacy I haven't. I was imposed to them and to help me loose this feeling they are electing me. Well, we are five in the team and it's obvious I won't vote to me so two won't be sufficient. Anyway nice try.

"I think Kai is the best from all of us to be the captain because is the only one understanding the importance of beyblade. And without him, I wonder who will train."

No way, I was just chosen by Kenny. It's a total surprise to me!! They are fixing Tyson, will they trying to make him give way and rise his hand? That would surprise me if he takes part in this vote.

"OK, I also want you to stay."

So, I just have been officially elected captain of the Bladebreaker. How? I. Just. Have been. Elected. Captain. Of the Bladebreaker???? It's impossible. They are totally crazy, how could they have chosen someone as worthless as I am as captain? Well, when I say worthless, I don't speak about my beyblade skills, it's evident I'm the best in that, but as the rest…

"Go on Kai, say you accept to stay!!" Max implores me.

"Yes, I can't take care of this team alone," Ray smiles me.

"Yeah, even me I chose you, it's something!"

They seem sincere, perhaps I would rethink my decision. I just have to be a little more amiable. And of course I would have to share a little my techniques in order to make them progress. Anyway beyblade isn't the most important thing in life. Or at least I want it isn't…

"I…You win, I will think about it and I will give you my answer tomorrow."

"OK Kai."

"I go in my room."

I need to think at all of this. I'm not use to have so much attention and to say the truth I don't know what to do. I always walked in my life thinking everybody hated me and that I hate everybody and more than that I don't need anyone to exist. And now they ask me to stay in a group…

To be continued…

Hey, hey, what will happen in Kai's room? Answer in the next chapter but I could say you this is something to do with Max and who know, a kiss?

Carine^^