Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Oh! Captain, my captain ❯ chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Oh, I'm bad, I keep you waiting about this part, and I haven't time to do it before ^^;; Well, no it's done. So a little kiss and a lot of angst in this chapter, it would be too easy if there isn't any.

So this is the chapter 10, and until the next one ( 2 more chapters and this fic would be finished) I wish you an happy new year!!!! BONNE ANNEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carine^^

Oh ! Captain, my captain

Chapter 10

I don't know better think that some fresh air on the balcony to put my mind in place. We are high. I wonder how long it takes to an object before hitting the floor if I launch it from here. Sadly I only have Dranzer with me and even if I want to put some distance between beyblade and me, I'm not ready to throw it.

"You don't think about jumping?"

"No, just throw out Dranzer."

"Why Kai? You want to definitively stop beyblading?"

"No Max, only to see what that could do. But I'm not ready to it."

"Good!"

This conversation with Max begins as the last one, and as the last time I say him what really happen in my head... I can't hide anything to him. He has a way to ask things with his candid air, but I'm sure it's a way he found in order his interlocutor says him all. How could you resist his angelic face?

"So tell me Kai, you chose to leave if we win, so why did you help me?"

Good question. Because I really wanted to go. Because it was only a pretext to go. Because I'm sadistic. Because… I only have to say him something, anything. Because…

"Because I didn't want you to be sad." Oups, it's not the answer I want to give.

"I…Kai…You know, I really want you to stay."

Max, you're so cute when you try persuading me. It's so rare to see you watching your feet with this uncertain posture. I would like to do something in order you stop worrying about me. But I'm as paralysed, my body doesn't answer me anymore.

I…But what happens to me? What am I doing? I can't come near him like that. Good, I don't have control on my own body anymore…I think I never was so near to him. If I don't do anything now I will…To late, humm, his lips are so soft against mine, I never think it would be possible. No, I can't do this!!!

"Forgive me Max, I'm sorry." I say him while parting my lips from his.

He stays here totally shocked. I must shock him to forever. How could I come in this situation? I …I control myself all my life, and the day I loose this control I do the worst stupid thing of my life. I'm unforgivable. I take advantage of his kindness and his candour. I…I need to go out here.

"I'm sorry Max."

***

I can't stay in the same room as Max, not after what I did to he. For now, all I'm able to do is run without knowing where I go. I have a strange sensation in my eyes, they are burning me. I can't see where I go because of the many tears my eyes hold.

I haven't cry since a long time, a very long time, too long. I would have like rediscover this feeling in other circumstances. Max had showed me all the panel of human feelings. He taught me how smiling and crying. I don't know what I could do anymore; it's as my life is over.

No way to go any further. I'm in front of this small river which was the beginning of my end some days ago. The water is always as dark as last time. Today it reflects my thoughts better than the precedent time. Finally my life was simpler during my last visit. It's cold, it would certainly rain.

In fact it begins pouring. I am here sitting on the ground, arms laced around my knees, I just watch this full of soil keeping speed with the debit. I don't know if the moist on my cheeks comes from this pouring rain or my tears. I'm a predator, I always was. I take without thinking what I want.

To be continued…

Max where are you? Kai is so sad, come here and comfort him!!! But is Max in the state to help Kai? To know it, leave me a review!!

Carine^^