Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of the Past ❯ Reconsider Everything Part 2 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16--> Reconsider Everything Part 2

"MALIK!" shouted Myrrh again, wanting to shake his sore body. The Egyptian leader finally moaned and started to rotate on the ground. "Ohmigod! Thank you!" Myrrh hugged the stunned boy.

"The battle!" he stated. "Sibuna!" Myrrh looked at Malik with tears in her eyes. The Blade Breakers stood silently behind her. Abassi and Donkor looked away. "Where is he?" Hilary fumbled her hand in the pocket of her skirt. She moved forward and handed him the bit chip.

"Here he is," she choked, handing over the last remaining thing of Malik's blade. The chip landed in the center of his hand, eyes widened, and shaking. Trying hard, Malik tried to hold back the tears, as he felt the depths of his failure. He couldn't protect Alem. He was failing his family, his ancestors, and his reason for existing.

"NO!" he shouted, and tried to wrench himself from the ground, but his back was injured. The pain shot down his back, and through his body. Malik cringed, not letting himself cry or scream from the pain. He fell back to the soft heated sand. Eyes closed and squinted hard together.

"Malik!" shouted Myrrh. She started to cry, and rested her head on his chest. Malik was still over come by the immense pain. Malik panted hard, as he tried to calm his raging body. Tyson turned to Ishizu in anger.

"How could you!" he cried, fists clenching. Ishizu still was looking down on the ground. "What's come over you Ishizu!" Ishizu didn't respond.

"Now, if you don't want to lose your bit beasts as of now, we'll be off. Come Izzy," stated Gary, leading Ishizu away.

"Yes, lets go," replied Ishizu, still in a monotone. Ishizu turned to leave and started to hobble terribly off her cast leg.

"STOP IT!" shouted Ray. Gary spun around to see Ray holding out his launcher, with Driger CM set up. "This is wrong, and I'm going to get Ishizu away from scum like you!" Gary rolled his eyes.

"She doesn't want to be with you!" he replied. "She was upset when I found her, and she would rather be with me... I don't leave her behind with no information where her ex is going." His sight trained over towards Kai. Kai glared at him.

"She never was my girlfriend," he replied. Gary shrugged his shoulders.

"What ever you want. But Ray, you're going to lose your Driger," he declared.

"Yes, we play for Bit Beasts," declared Ishizu. She set up Ra again, and launched him. Ray launched Driger CM.

"GET HER DRIGER CM!" shouted Ray. The blade soared easily through the sand and jumped around the little humps in the ground. Ra went straight for Driger, not wasting any time. The silver blade crashed into the blue one, and neither of them gave the other an inch. They bounced and grinded each other. Neither Ra nor Driger were losing or gaining any power.

"Ray's chances are looking good so far, Chief," declared Dizzi. "Driger CM is looking prime. Good thing we upgraded him!" Ray's hands stayed clenched tightly as he fought along with Driger CM. Ishizu again looked like a zombie. Tyson, Max, and Hilary were cheering on Ray, and Myrrh was holding the fallen Malik in her arms. Donkor and Abassi had run back to the Arabians. Supposively Salama always packed some first aid supplies, but what would help Malik???

Kai's glance went over towards Ishizu again. She was looking strange again. He growled, and held Dranzer CM in his hands tightly. His knuckles turned white, as he tried to think what happened to Iz. Leaning his head down slightly, he tried to look into her eyes...

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

As Ishizu tried to wiggle her way free from the binding ropes, she didn't hear anymore voices approaching her. She wiggled her fingers trying to grasp the rope, but boy was Kai good at this! She was stuck and no matter how much she wiggled and squirmed, the binds only dug into her more. She started to grow a bit tired of the on going struggle, but nothing seemed to be accomplished by it. Ishizu hung her head down, her long white hair flowing down, shielding her eyes from looking around her bearings. She glanced down at the floor and started to cry. But then she noticed that her legs... they were both... free! Meaning that there was no cast over her broken leg. Ishizu continued to look down, only held up by her arm restraints. Wiggling her toes a bit, Ishizu felt the pressure on her wrists easy. Whipping her head back, she turned to see a boy with spikey purple hair. He was untying her.

"What the? Who are you?" asked Ishizu. The boy looked up at her as he finished untying the ropes.

"SHHH. You don't want them to hear," he stated. Her wrists were finally free and she brought her sore arms around to her front. Rubbing her wrists, the nameless boy started for the ropes on her feet. Once she was free, Ishizu heard two voices outside. She snapped her head towards the door. Eyes widened in fright as she heard the voices.

"Yea, I'll get her," stated Kai. "It's not like she'll be a problem."

"Are you sure?" asked Tyson. "I could help you."

"PHA! I don't need your help!" he stated back. "This bitch is cake!"

"So I'll be back in ten minutes to clean up I guess."

"And looks like we have a winner," joked Kai. They heard Tyson walking away. The purple haired boy looked towards Ishizu.

"Go and hide. You're going to have to knock him out." He handed her a plank of wood. [Where did this come from?] Ishizu wondered.

"What about you?" she hissed in a low whisper. But she looked towards the door as it started to rattle as Kai was placing the key in the lock. He was having a hard time getting the door open. Ishizu spun her head back to the boy, but he gone. Ishizu looked all weird out. [What the hell was going on?] But the door started to creep open. Ishizu quietly jumped behind the door and watched the door open up on her, hiding her.

"Hey sweet," stated Kai, entering the room. He stood and then took a few steps forward. His eyes gaped open when he saw the chair lit up by a single light in the room was empty, the ropes scattered to the sides. Kai just stood in awe. How? How was this possible? He just stood, looking. Spinning around, ready to yell out for someone, Ishizu swung the plank of wood and hit Kai square in the face. The Russian fell to the ground, knocked out, but still much alive. He moaned in pain. Ishizu covered her gaping mouth. What had she just done. But then she remembered Kai telling her he was going to kill her. Dropping the plank she quickly darted out of the door.

Down the long corridor, Ishizu kept running. She suddenly saw a large flashing red light on the wall hit off. And sirens, sirens were shrieking! Ishizu covered her ears as she was right below one of them.

"HURRY!" shouted Ray. "I think I saw her go down this way!" Ishizu felt a panic attack go on. She sprinted off again, and ran down the long hall way. She didn't dare turn around to see if they had found her yet. She had to find the exit. Ishizu made a quick left and ditched that hallway, and went down another, and made another right. She kept running.

"THERE!" shouted Tyson.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Ray growled as Ra kicked it up a notch and started to fight back harder. Driger CM started to be pushed back and then smacked. Driger CM bounced off of Ra and the blade spun away from the blue one. Driger CM zig zagged away from Ra, leading the blade on a chase.

"Don't tell me you're going to run away Ray!" laughed Gary. "Just finished him Ishizu." Ishizu nodded, her eyes still looking away from where the blades were actually heading. Ray was growling and clenching his teeth, grinding them together.

[Hang in there Driger,] thought Ray. [Maybe we can run Ra into the ground. I'm not sure if Ishizu built him for endurance and stamina. But we're going to find out!] Driger CM led Ra around into the desert deeper. Every once in a while Ra caught up and they started to fight again, but as soon as Driger CM got the break, he got away and sped away, only to have Ra follow him persistently.

"What's he doing Chief?" asked Hilary.

"Its easy Hil," replied Tyson. "Driger CM is built for endurance and attack. So he's trying to run Ra into the ground with the endurance." Hilary was surprised the Tyson actually told her something with out making a big deal or calling her stupid or anything like that. Hilary smiled at Tyson as his attention went back to the battle.

"Lets just hope it's working!" stated Max. Kai just watched. [Start to count your prayers Ray,] he thought, crossing his arms. Ra caught up again and started to bash at the blade. Ray just waited and stayed as calm as he could as Driger CM made another break and darted away. Kai glanced again at Ishizu's eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

"HURRY!" cried Max. Ishizu turned her head and watched as Ray, Tyson, and Max were hot on her tail. "WE'RE GOING TO GET RA!" Ishizu cringed at the thought but only kicked it into a new gear and left the boys in the dust. So maybe running from cops did help her at times.... Ishizu didn't want to think about her experiences in Europe. She was in too much of a pickle as it was.

Ishizu made a couple of turns and managed to find a door that she hid in. Ray, Max, and Tyson all came to the intersection of six halls ways to choose from. They all growled. "Tyson, go down that hall way!" declared Ray, pointing to one that was not in Ishi's direction. "Max, there!" Max and Tyson headed off and ran down hallways that weren't where Ishizu was hiding. She sighed relief as she watched Ray run off down another hallway. She waited a second, making sure that no one was coming. She whipped her sweaty brow and darted back, the way that they had just come. She kept running, farther and farther away from where Max, Tyson, and Ray had left her.

She looked back to where she was going. Switching hallway to hallway, Ishizu made a snaking pattern, trying to find a stairway, and exit... anything! Iz kept her running, and she felt herself tire a bit, but she knew in her mind that tiring was the last thing she needed.

"Where are you going in a hurry?" asked a voice. Ishizu looked behind her, and there was Ray, running perfectly in stride with her.

"Get away from me!" she shouted. Ray just laughed.

"You wish," he chuckled. "Now stop this chase and come quietly... its the quickest way." Ishizu flicked him the middle finger and ducked her shoulder in as she ran down another hallway, away from Ray. Catching himself off balance, it took Ray a second to rebalance and follow Ishizu down the hall way. She was panting, tired from the run, but her legs never seemed to stop. Ishizu was half way down the hallway as Ray had caught up. Ishizu made a couple of turns, and thought she lost Ray. Turning her head back as she ran, Ishizu didn't see Ray anymore. She sighed, but as she did Iz ran smack into someone, falling back harshly to the ground. Landing on her back, Ishizu looked up and watched as Kai grasped her shoulders, pulling her up to a stand right in front of him. Then he rose her above the ground, her feet dangling helplessly. She tried to back away, but Kai leaped at her like a panther.

"You think that's cute?" he asked harshly, glaring into her eyes, burning her's. "You think that's funny knocking me with a plank of wood!" Ishizu struggled away. "Now I want to do this to you ever the more... and the privacy of it all it the nicest part! Say good bye!" Ishizu's eyes widened as Kai moved to kill her...

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

Out of no where, Ra spun even faster... possible? They didn't even know it was. Ra caught up to Driger CM and wouldn't let him get around. Ra started to smack Driger CM around. Ray was barely hanging on out there. Ray felt the pain that his blade was receiving. He was thankful for the upgrade that Driger CM had gotten, or else the blade would have been trashed earlier.

"Hang in there!" shouted Tyson.

"You're doing fine!" cried Max. Ray growled. He knew that was a lie, and that Driger CM was getting his ass smacked around.

"Ray!" shouted Kenny. "You have to go on the attack before Ra destroys your blade!" Ray growled again, focusing his energy into Driger CM as he darted away. He got himself into this battle, but he was still having a hard time getting himself out of it. He didn't want to hurt Ishizu or her blade. But this was all for Driger CM. He couldn't lose his bit beast just because he was afraid. Afraid... AFRAID! Ray Kon was never afraid! He growled again.

"DRIGER!!!!!!" he shouted. Suddenly Driger appeared out of his blade, crying out, and then looking on to Ishizu's beyblade. [Lets do this Driger,] thought Ray. [Lets do it for Malik... the others... Ishizu...] Ray looked down to Ishizu, wishing he could see her eyes. Kai doing to the same...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 done!!!! What do you think???? R&R!