Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
You guys must hate me! Sorry I havent updated for so long! The thanks will be at the bottem

*********************************************************** *************************************************************

"Dia na! I dont want you to hange out with those people!" Ten year old Dianas mother shouted at her. "But mom! Its not like they'll hurt me!"

"Yes they will.." her mother wispered. "They are juvies! Diana, I'm just doing whats best for you!"

"No your not.." the girl wispered. "You lead to sheltered lives! You dont care!"

Her mother slapped her. "DIANA! I am not going to let you hange out with those boys!" She meant the two twins. Diana juat glared at her mother and ran out.

************~End flashbac/dream***************

Diana jerked awake. "Nice to see you up, Sleeping Beauty," came a familier voice.

"O-Ozuma?" she asked puzzled, glancing at the leader of the Saint Shields. Ozuma smirked. "The one and the only."

"I-I thought I was at the Abbey.."

Ozuma grinned. "What are cops for?" Diana was quiet. "S-so its the end of Biovolt?" she asked suddenly.

Ozuma shook his head. "Nope, the cops in Russia cant find the place, and how you were brought here, Dunga carried you. You need to gain some wieght. Your as light as a feather."

"Your kidding. I hate planes.." Pale eyes glinted. "Ozuma..what about Ray and the others?"

"They're at the Dojo. Your brother is there too, but Ray says its best that you stay away from your brother, and I suggested you stay with me, since my team is gone right now back at the village." Ozuma replied.

The young girl shook her head. "I-I cant.." she wispered, not relizing the tears that were running down her face.

"Diana, you have too. You step father is looking for you, and sent Tiki ti find you.." Ozuma said quietly. Gently whiping away some tears off her face.

"Why am I being kept from Tiki?" she asked.

"That, I cannot say."

Diana bit her lip. She hated secrets. But then again, shes been keeping secrets from certain people. "Ozuma," she said suddenly. He looked up. "thanks." He blinked then smiled and nodded.

"You need some sleep." he said standing up. She looked into his emerald eyes. "Ozuma, can you do me a favor?" she asked.

"Sure." he said.

"Tell Tiki that, the reason I ran away was becuse, I..I was running from my life. From the truth."

Ozuma nodded. "I'll tell him that now get some rest!"

"Okay, thanks." she sighed. Laying back down she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

********************************************************** *************************************************************************** *********

Okay. There. Done with this chapter. Here are the thanks:

To GemJewl: Heres the update! And thanx!

To Lella: You must hate me for not updating in a long time. But thanks for the the review! Heres the new chapter. ^_^

Review but dont flame!!! If you do, it'll critisized deleted and you'll be reported. Well ja~Cassy