Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
To Game Girl: Ray likes Diana Kai just um cares for her. I'll make sure the plot get better. Anyways thanks for the review

I own nothing only Tiki and Diana. And a few OCs that will come in in the next chapter...

******************************************************* *****************************************************

Diana groaned. As Ray continued to scold her about running out in the rain, she rolled her eyes. "Ray just becuse I went outside in the rain dosnt mean any thing!" she snapped.

"Well what if Biovolt got you!? Tiki wants you to be safe!"

"Biovolt? Who're they?" Diana repeated confused.

"They are evi people in Russia, they're after you, and if you go back to China....your step father will...." he stopped himself in mid sentence.

"MY STEP FATHER!?" she schreeched. "How come you never told me?"

"Tiki told me not too, plus he wants you safe..you'll end up in Biovolt if you go back!"

"Ti.." she wispered. "I wish I never ran away!"

Ray sighed. It was hard. He just told her a secret and shes really angry at herself what he didnt know was that she ran outside in the thunder storm. When he did, she was far away from teh Dojo.

"Arent you gonna go after her?" Kai asked.

"Yeah!" he ran outside.

***With Diana***

"Biovolt.. what would they want with me?" she asked herself no expecting a reply.

"Something.." a cold voice hissed.

"Who-who ar-are you?" she squeeked.

The man smirked. "Your worst nightmare (dont ask!).." he responded harshly. He grabbed her wrist and wispered a threat in her ear.

Diana started to cry silently. She was afraid. What would he do to her? "Wh-wh-where ar-are you taking me?"

"Biovolt.."

Diana screamed. But the man slapped her. "Silence!" he shouted. Diana nodded.

***Russia***

"Well, I have the girl." the man stated to Voltaire.

"Good put her down. Really soon my grandson and hs friends will come running."

Then a young girl walked in her emotionless eyes filled with hatred when she saw Diana. "What'd you do to her!?" she growled.

"Teena, Teena please, shes only sleeping.."

"Diana, wake up! Please wake up!" Teena shook the tweleve year old. Diana stirred and opened her eyes. "Te-Teena.." she whimpered.

"Take both of them away!" Voltaire shouted. Boris dragged both out and brought them into the abbey.

***Back in Japan-****

"shes not there!" Ray exclaimed feeling worthless at the moment. There was knock at the door.

Tyson opened it and saw a boy about Rays age. "Is Ray here?"he asked. Tyson nodded and motioned him inside.

"Tiki, what are you doing here?" Ray asked. "Apperently, Diana is at Biovolt. You need to help her. Shes in grave danger."

"BIOVOLT!?" Ray, Tyson, Max and Kenny shouted at once.

************************************************************ ********************************************

I wrote alot.

Ray: O.o okay so Diana like whom?

The pairings are: RayxDiana, KaixTeena and TysonxLinka

Ray: oh okay R&R no flames! Though Cassy likes fire