Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ A memory and an appearence from a rival ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Diana: I played a kiddie game!!! *glares*

Hehe IO had to do something and in this chapter guess who comes in!?

Kai: who?

*Tala walks in*

Tala: You owe me a Beybattle Cassandra!

please dont use my full name! Anywayz, I'll let you find out muahahaha!

Ray: *reads script* You brought them in !?

So? Me no own nothing but my characters..

***************************************************** **********************************************************

"Three. .two..one LET IT RIP!!" Both Diana and Kai shouted at once. "Shadow bite!" the young girl exclaimed. SO as they Beybatteled some people walked in. "OZUMA!?" Tyson exclaimed.

"Wheres Diana?" Ozuma asked.

"I'm right here, Ozuma. can I help you?" Diana asked looking at him confused.

"Obviously. Remember the time we met? Well, all I need to ask is..how is Saint doing?"

"shes doing fine. Why do you ask?"

"Wondering. I'll you see you later, Diana." Ozuma leaft. Diana had a funny feeling but then brushed it aside. 'Tiki, why cant i be with you?' she wondered.

"Well, training is over." Kai stated glancing at the ghostly looking girl. 'Funny earlier today she was tanned now she looks dead. I'll ask at dinner tonight..' Kai thought.

Diana who was scard by Ozumas visit wondered why he wanted to know about her bit beast.

***That night: dinner: 6.00***

"Diana, you were extreamly pale. what was wrong?" Kai asked her coldly.

She shivered. "Nothing. Ozuma took me by suprise I had no clue why he wanted to know about Saint." Her bit was a lion that was black with a golden mane.

"But still that dosent explain why you were pale." Kai retorted.

"I-I just dont know why!" she snapped now her mood was really bad. Guess her father rubbed off onto her or just that Kais pressure got to her and put her in a very bad mood.

"Okay, but secrets wont be keept long, Diana." Kai replied.

Diana just hmmphed and was quiet for the rest of the night nly when she Tyson and Max were facing each other in a video game. Then she was hyper.

"DIIIIE!!!" she exclaimed. Apperently in the game Max and Tyson were caught and locked up and she had to save them. "Nice to save your ass, you two.' she remared shppting another dude.

Tyson just grinned. "Lets play a racing game." he stated putting in ATV Off Road Furry Two.

"Just admit defeat Tyson!" Max stated. "She'll beat us!"

Diana stuck her toungue out at Tyson. Tyson scowled.

So they raced and guess who won. Diana did.

***Night time. Dianas dream***

She was in a famlier room taht was painted gold and silver. Her brother was sitting on her bed that had tigers and lions all over it. He was holding a book that said "Cinderella" as read to her she listened happily. She relized that this was her younger self. Then suddenly the calmess was distroyed by shouted and there ws another scene. "You get near my children and you will die!!!" her mother shouted at her father.

"Mommy, daddy please will you stop fighting?" Tiki asked. "No son." "But Dianas sleeping!" That where her father pulled out the gun. "step away from us, Tiki and no one gets hurt.."

****End dream***

Diana woke in cold sweat. "Why did that have to happen now?" she squeaked.

She pulled out her CD player and put in her Pink CD. The song "Family Portrait" played.

~Mama please stop cryin' I cant stand the sound your pain is painful and its tearin me down.~

Diana suddenly turned off the CD. Dispising teh truth she got back in bed not relizing Kai was watching her.

'Shes depressed..' he thought. 'Ray should be here to help her.'

************************************************************ ***********************

Thanks Lella for da review! ^_^.

Ray: how come I never played a part in this chapter?

Becuse, i needed Kai to talk with her. Anywayz, Ozuma and teh others will play in an important roll later epecially when Tiki comes, you'll see what I mean.

Ray: as shed normally say: R&R but dont flame. later.

JA~Cassy.