Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Just a day of fun. ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
HII PEOPLES!! ^_^'

Rei: O.o

Umm I dont own anything I only own Diana and this is the last disclaimer! You people know wht I own and dont. RANDOM!!

Kai: Where the hell am I!?

You died and came to Hell.

Kai: What?

Your in my brothers room aka my secret lair *stupid evil grin*

Kai: O.o

Rei: Trust me, shes insane..
************************************************************** *****************************************

The tweleve year old scowled as she walked to school. Oh sure, she has to go to school. Damn, school really sucks. She still has teh same teacher. The only thing she didnt know was that Tyson was in her class. It was strange. She was going to be suprised when she finds out Tyson was in the same class.

"DIANA! Wait up!!" Tyson called running up to her. The goth looked at him. "Hm?" "Umm never mind. Wait how do you feel about..Ray?" She looked suprised. "I see him as a friend..why?" "Oh, well he seems to like you.." She glared at him. "I dont believe in love." she said coldly. Tyson sighed and ran to catch up again. They walked in silence. "We're in the same class." Tyson remarked about five minutes during the silence.

"Wow.." she said sarcasticly. Amused by the fact that she was begginning to open up, she tagged Tyson than ran. Tyson stood for two seconds before chasing after her. "You cant catch me!" Diana called teasingly.

"I can! And I will!" Tyson called back knowing she was playing around.

Tyson caught up with her and grinned at the fact he tagged her so she was it. Kai and Ray were walking to high school when they were playing tag. "You two had better be heading to school!" Ray informed Diana who nodded.

she ran after Tyson. "Ha! Got ya!" Diana giggled. Both were at the school. "Damn, that was fast." she continued. Tyson nodded in agreement. "HEY! DIANA!!" A girl called. "Iia! what a suprise! What're you doing here? And let me guess, Linka is here too." "Yeah, I'm with Li, 'cause shes here to live with her grandparents while her parents are out somewhere." "Oh..."

Tyson smiled. "Hey! This is Tyson! Hes a friend. Tyson this is my best friend, Iia, Linka is somewhere!"

So three headed inside for class.

***After school***

"SCHOOLS OUT!" Both Diana and Tyson exclaimed at the same time. Then laughing 'cause of it. "TAG! Your it!" Diana shouted running off.

Tyson darted after her. Only to pass Ray. "Hey, Ray, wheres Diana?" he asked becuse she disappered. "MISS ME!?" Diana asked from behind Tyson. He jumped. "Oh, crap! You scared me!" She stuck out her tounge.

"I knew you missed me." she grinned. Tyson sweatdropped. Then Diana darted off again. Tyson ran after.

Tyson tagged her then darted ahead of her and she ran after. The reaching to the dojo. Both panting, Diana dropped onto the grass. "I'm tired!" she exclaimed. "You run fast." Tyson commented. "I know. thats becuse. when running from someone you have to run fat. I ran from my dad alot."

Tyson nodded. Kai and Ray came up to see two tired kids. "You shouldn't've ran so fast." Ray commented. Diana just grinned.

********************************************************* ******************************************************

I'm gonna end it here. 'Cause I'm to lazy and I have other stories to work on. R&R and dont flame. Hopefully theres not too much bad spelling. Thought my best gradewas in spelling. some words I guess. anywayz, JA~Cassy