Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
*sigh* I so tired..

Ray: Thats what yu get for staying up till midnight than getting up at six in the morning!

SO!? I couldnt miss any of the anime I like! C'mon Ray! You know what I mean!

Ray: Whatever

Can you do the disclaimer for me?

Ray: *sighs* Cassy dosent own anything! Only Diana she dosent own the song 'Anywhere' or 'My Immortal' Evanescence owns those songs... Karoake *shudders*

No. Radio..

Ray: WHAT!?

The songs are gonna be on teh radio! ^_~

Ray: O.o oh *thinking* thank Ra!

************************************************************** *****************************

"This place is jail!" Diana muttered under her breath. Ray just grinned.

"Get used to being in the hospital, Diana!" Ray said firmly. Diana just nodded.

"Honestly, Ray, why do act like an older brother?" Tyson asked confused looking betwen teh death looking girl to Ray.

"To be honest, I knew her when we were younger, I am friends with her brother, Tiki, and we hung out alot in China, and Diana, was normally around or locked up in her room for whatever reason, and well when she was outside we'd let her be with us, normally she'd shy away or just watch us, then later on shed walk inside to make lemonade and called us in, for some food or whatever, then we'd pratcilly drage her outside and have her play with us, then Diana had remarked that its like we were a family, and I'd act brotherly around Diana and made sure no one would hurt her and at the age of ten she ran away." Ray said in one breath.

Then Diana decided to tell then one truth that'll affect her relationship with Ray. "During those time.." Diana wispered catching everyones attention. Ray looked at her. He knew some of her secrets but not all. "I'd be away...here at my fathers..and.." she trailed off tears sliently running down her face.

"Her father would abuse her, shed come back scarred and hurt, and would ignore us. She wouldnt talk or leave her room for about a week or two, but theres more to her life not even I know about!" Ray said glancing at the young girl that was fiddling with a oendent that was around her neck.

"What he dosent know is going to stay a secret until the time is right.." she mummbled.

Tyson looked at Ray then at Diana confused. "So what your saying is, that Diana is like a sister to you?"

"Yeah.." Ray said.

"The when she was away, other than being abused what would happen, Diana?" Kai asked the 12 year old coldly.

"Thats to remain a secret!" she snapped harshly. She had a feeling Kai knew. But how..? she hardly knew this boy. And he could tell that something more happened! Damn him..

Kai just looked at her as if to say 'Wake up and tell people what happened or live in self hate!' "Hn."

"R-Ray, can I speak to you alon..?" Diana asked softly. Her dark eyes starring at the floor. "Sure!" The others leaft to be out side.

"What is it?" Ray asked gently.

"R-Ray remember how I used to avoid you and Tiki and how I used to cut myself?" she asked.

"Yeah..?"

"Wwll, I was and still am afraid of what happened when I was five.." she trailed off to see teh golden eyes of the neko-jin.

"Whats that?"

"He-he r-rapped m-m-me.." she broke down crying. Ray looked at her. No way! Her own father! Thats stupid! Rrr its to late now.

He pulled her close and rubbed her back. He never knew and now she told him. Why didnt she tll earlier. Was she afrai of the thers reactions..?

"Shh.." he wispered. "R-Ray.." she wispered softly bearly audible. He looked at her. "I-I made something for you.. I forgot to give it to a few years ago.." she said suddenly.

"Whats that?"

she scarmbled to teh night stand and took out a carved tiger that looked like Drigger. "Here." she said handing it to him. Neatly carved.

****later tht day****

"What did she tell you?" Kai asked quietly. He knew her 'cause his grandfather talked abut a girl that will help Biovolt. Diana was needed in Biovolt so they could use her to take over the world.

"She told me certain things Kai.." Ray replied sadly. "He, can she join our group?"

"Dose she Beyblade?" Kai asked.

"I'm not sure.." came the reply.

"If she dose we'll see how good she dose.." Kai said the walking off.

"How dose Kai know her..?" Ray asked himself.

**Week later**

Diana was released from the hospital. "Hey, Ray, I should go back to China.." she wispered. Ray looked at her as if she REALLY insane! "No.. you cant I promised your brother you'd stay here for a while.."

"Why..?" she asked suddenly.

Ray was speachless until Kai saved him. "Becuse, your brother wants you to stay here and be with Ray. Dont say anything else that you know the answer."

Diana blinked. "Sure. and okay.."

"Do you beyblade?" Ray asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm no ameture!" Ray laughed and Kai smiled slightly.

'Until then we'll have to protect her..' Kai thought.

********************************************************* **********************

Thanks for the review Lella! ^__^.

Rei: O.o

Kai: .......

Yeah I know I had Kai slightly OOC its just that I needed him to help Ray keep the secret.

Tyson: so when I do I come back in!?

Sooner or later. Well ja!

Rei: you people know what to do review and dont flame! byby!