Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Okay so he shouldnt but still. He then relized Diana was looking at hime like he was a phyco loose from jail or that he was a ghost. "What?" He asked annoyed. "You looked likle you were dead.." Diana remarked. He sweat dropped. "Sorry.." He said annoyed with himself. "S'okay.." she replied warmly like her usual self when ehy were younger. "Why'd you run away?" "I was scard.." She responded softly. "Afraid of wht?" he asked her gentlly.

"That mom'll turn to be like dad..I was afraid she'd..hurt me like daddy did.." tears streamed down the pale girls face. "Ray, how-how is my brother doing?" she suddenly asked. "I havent seen him in awhile but he sounded fine on the phone.." he wasnt going to tell her. Tell her whats really happening.

"Oh..I should go back.." "What!? No!" she looked at him like he was crazy. "Why?" "Nothing..stay here for awhile. C'mon I havent seen you in long time!" the girl gave in. "Fine.."

I cant hide from the truth can I?
Remembering everything that happened.
Re-living everything...
Why? why did you leave..?
How come you leaft?
I missed you..
You leaft for a while you came back hurt and wounded..
You tried to end your life..
Cutting..
Crying..bleeding..why?
everything you were told..you thought was a lie..
Love.. love is no nothing..

As the song came from teh CD player Ray layed down on his bed and thought about Diana. Pale, gothic, suicidle. Thsi was one of the CDs she and her friends had recorded.

Lost and confused you come..
Hurt and begging for forgivness..
Though you can run again..
Hurt by..love..
whats there to believe in..?
You seem to ignore teh fact taht I'm still alive..
Yet your anger can be shown through emotional ways..
why should I-the one you beat and abuse..forgive..
I am worthless un able to achieve yet you come
Crawling asking me..
I turn away..
Do you believe taht I will help..?

He shuddered remembering the time Diana told a secret to him. Her father rapped her. Thats why she quit hanging with them for awhile. During those time she was diatant and helpless. She had cut herself and her mom found out. Her mother told him thats why she slapped Diana was becuse she was worried and didnt mean it and Diana just ran out of teh house.

He growled and changed teh song. Feild of Innocence (AN: Do not own, though Diana is singing it PLEASE DONT SUE!!)

I still remember the world from the eyes of a child
Slowly clouded by what I know now..

He then turned of teh CD player. sighing he glared at the clock. Two in teh morning. Damn he needs sleep. But he somehow couldnt something told him to go out for awhile..

**Outside**

He sprinted into a run. It was raining out. Damn, he couldnt get her voice out of her head the a secret he was told. Shes been cutting herself.. DAMN! she was hurt. Tiki, seemed to want her back but she couldnt go back to China while theres the abuse in her family. It was confusing.

"Ray," A familier cold voice said behind him. "What?" he muttered. "If your worried about her, go to hher make sure shes okay!" KAi said. Weird, Kai actully giving him suggetstions. His eyes twitched. "I'll be okay so will Diana.." he replied sharply. Hopefully..

'She could die..' he thought lifelessly. 'She will, I know she will... she's been hurt severly. So why dosent the docters even do anything about it!?'

**The next day**

"Ray has been unusaly quiet.." Tyson stated. "Thats becuse he likes someone!" Hillary stated grinning. "Who?" "I dunno maybe some girl.." "Oh.. Who is it you like Ray?" Tyson statedasked. "I care about . Not like. Shes in the hospital.." Then the phone rung.

"Its for you, Ray.." Kai said coldly. "Hello?" "Hello, Ray.." came a
very familier voice. "What do you want!?" he snapped. "Where is Diana?" "I have no clue of her wherabouts!" 'Biovolt is after her! No wonder other that abuse her stepfather works for Boivolt..' he thought. "You will tell me soon or else!" Ray growled. "What do you want with her..?" "Something that shouldnt be carried around by a...child.." than teh amn hung up.

"Who was that?" Max asked. "Theres going to be trouble soon..I had better warn Diana.." 'If teh only I can do is keep her safe..'

********************************************************** *****************************************************

Okay. thanks for teh review Lella! ^_^. Okay I'll change his age on the summery thing...

Ray: Someone actully reviewed!?

Duh. Look into my email. But get Kai to tell you the password. He wont talk...

Kai: ....

Ray: --'

^_^

Tyson: please R&R and NO FLAMES OR ELSE!! Shell-shell DRESS KAI IN MAKE-UP!!!!!!! *starts laughing*

Kai: *inches away* m-make-up THE ULTIMATE TERROR!!!! TAHT WAS ONE THERE PUNISHMENTS AT BIOVOLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*blinks* wow he just talked. And I thought they werent as evil as make-up but now I know -_-'

Ray: --' hyperness is bad for kids..

HEY!!!

Ray: bye...

*screen goes black*