Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Running ❯ Memories and The phone call ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Last time: "D-Diana..?"

***************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***

He wasnt sure if he was dreaming.. this girl. This Diana is Tiki's little sister..? No way.. shes assumed dead. "Ray, please remember me! Please!" she begged tears running down her pale face. He backed away. "The Diana I know is dead.." Was all he said before walking out only to stop to hear sobbing. 'Is it really her..?' He shook his head and wlaked down the staires and walked out of the hospital.

It wasnt her it couldnt've been but still the look in her eyes were pleading. It was like as though nothing could escape her eyes of hope that someone'll see who she was. His words what he had said to her lingered in the air. Ray started to run ignoring the obvious hings. Flashbacks still consumed.

~ He and Tiki were outside like always beybatteling. When both heard fighting they wondered then Tiki said not to worry. Its Diana and her attitude again. This time, though, both heard a slap the they saw Diana run out. "Diana!" Both called at once. "Di-ana..." Ray wispered softly. Then he ran after her..he got hit by a car. Nearly died. But he survived..~

The dreadful memory caused him to cry. He hit the ground angrly. He was really angry at the world. If Diana was alive and if that was her than how'd she survived. He remembered the first time he met Diana.

~"Tiki!" a six year old shouted happily. "'Sup sis?" "Mommy is calling for you.." "What'd I do now?" The eight year old sighed. "I dunno she said somethin about cats.." "Damn cat.." The little girl smiled cutely. Ray was new in town and was really shy. "You lost?" she asked noticing the shy young boy walking. "Umm no. At least I dont thinks so." "Hehehe.." "Sorry 'bout her. Shes really curious. I'm Tkiki. You?" "Ray Kon. Nice to meet you." So both became best friends and they watched Diana and played with her.~

He remembered her pale eyes turning dark with every passing day. He didnt know why. Niether did Tiki they tried asking their parents but tehgy didnt respond. By the age of nine, Ray noticed how pale she was. There was bruises and cuts along her arms and legs when she gets back from her fathers. When she'd get out of the car, she would ignore them and herself up in her room and cry.

Then she ran away at the age of ten. She was never found. Ray tried alot to find her. But no way! Diana is dead now! Unless taht was her....

*********

Ray had no clue when he fell asleep but he heard someone shout his name a few hundred times at the max. "Heeyy RAAAY!" "Go away!" He muttered. "RAY!" "What!?" he finally shouted jerking awake. Tyson grinned. "You have phone." "Can I call back?" "No, he says its long distance."

"Hello? This is Ray.." "Hey," came a familier voice. "Tiki, why are you calling?" "My little sister is somewhere in Beycity. Where my dad lives, I called to see if you've seen her..." Tiki osunded sad for some reason.

"Ti, to tell you the truth, I have but I couldnt believe taht shes alive! Shes in the hospital..." "Why?" "Apprently your dad is dead becuse of a fire. She survived." "Hey, Ray, do me a favor." "Sure what?" "Keep Diana from coming home.." "What!? Why?"

"Be-becuse she suffered enough! Mom remarried to some abusive person! Keep her safe! whatever you do, Ray, keep her away from here! Please, put her in the orphanage! Even if she refuses.."

"I can take care of her! I mean come on! Tiki, dose your mom know? And what do you mean 'she suffered to much'!?" "She dosent know and what I mean is dad is an achoholic thats why when we were younger shed locked herself up after she got back from her fathers!"

"Tikki.." Ray said slowly.

"Just keep her away from here!"

"I will.."

"Thanks I have to go before my stepdad gets home. Bye.."

"See ya.." Ray hung up. 'DAMN!'

****************Hosplital***************

He ran up to teh room she was staying in. "Diana!" He said running in. "Hey, R-Ray.." she wispered fearfuly. He walked over and sat down on the bed and smiled slightly. "Sorry 'bout yesterday.." silence before, "S'okay.." He relized that hse was crying.

"Hey whats wrong?" "No-nothing.." she quickly wipped away the tears.

Something was up with Diana and he wanted to find out.. He wanted to find out!

************************************************************* ****************************************************

TBC...
Tyson: I hardly played a part!

You and the others are going to play an important roll soon

Tyson: Really what!?

Your going to have to find out.

Ray: Okay so your going to pair me up with whom?

Diana maybe...

Ray: oh. REVIEW PLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSE!

And I need to know Rays age! How old is he? He looks like hes seventeen is he younger than that? Please revire and dont flame!!! Ja~Cassy