Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Sacred Hopes (title for now) ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A four year old boy watched as kids play in the park, and notticed a little girl sitting alone on a swing. she had short golden brown hair and sky blue eyes and she was wearing a blue tank top and blue shorts. She looked up and smiled softly as he walked over. "hi, my name is Tyson, yours?" the little boy asked. she smiled and said, "My name is Amanda.."

****End dream***

A thirteen tear old Tyson jerked awake. "Who did that!?" he exclaimed glaring at his fellow teamates. Ray grinned and pointed at Kai who looked displeased. "We decided to wake you."

Tyson sweatdropped. "And you enjoy dumping ice on me!?"

"apparently, since school is going to start and your going to be late!" Kai said feircly.

Tyson sighed and got out of bed and seriously needed to clean his room. "After school you will clean this place up!" Tyson nodded.

***school***

"STUDENTS!!" the teacher shouted. A young girl walked in, she was wearing a skirt and a black t-shirt. "This is Amanda, tell us a bit about yourself."

The emotionless girl just looked at the teacher doubtfully. "Well one thing is stay out of my way or else.." she growled. "Well, she um seems nice, dear sit down next to Tyson, TYSON raise your hand so she knows where to go."

Tyson relunticly did. "Why me?" he mummbled.

****After school****

Amanda told off a lot of boys. Most were popular. "They wont leave me alone will they?" Amanda sighed. Tyson walked up and got one word from her. "No."

Tyson blinked. "I wasnt going to ask ya out.." he stated. Amanda grinned. "FINALLY! So what do you need."

"Well, I was wondering if you;d like to go to the arcade..?"

Amanda sighed and looked at him. "when?"

"Today..." "waht time?" "Seven?" "Sounds good." Tyson smiled recieving a larg grin from Amanda.

"Who were you talkin to?" Ray asked. Tyson shrugged and looked at them. "amanda, shes new. And we're goin to teh arcade today at seven!" Ray sweatdropped and Kai glared at Tyson.

Max cheered. "she loosened up today thats for sure." Max stated remembering her warning from teh morning.

"Not a social butterfly is she?" Tyson agreed.

***Seven***

"MANDA!" "Dont call me that!" "why?" Tyson asked pretending ot be hurt. "Becuse its just that it brings back...oh never mind. Just call me Mandie." she stated.

So they had fun and it ten once Amanda had to leave. "want us to walk with ya?" max asked. Amanda shook her head. "nah, I'll be fine. Anyways, why waste your time?" "Well its fun to just walk around.." Kenny stated. Amanda just smiled sadly. "I'll be fine, later and thanks for the fun day.."

**A few days later**

"You where were the few days?" Tyson asked looking at the part goth.

Amanda shrugged. "Sick, I guess.." she wasnt going to tell them that she was in the hospital. That was her secret and it wasnt going to be told. Only her mother and her father knew.

"Where were you!?" "I-I told mom that I was at the arcade, d-didn't she tell you?" Amanda aske her stepfather fearfully. "Really?" her mom asked. "i didnt hear you I guess." Amanda got a beating that sent her to the hospital.

Amanda fought back the tears. she wasnt going to cry. Especially if she had to act cold towards students.

"Whats she hiding?" Tyson asked himself before walking after her.

************************************************************* *********************************************************************
< br> Okay hopefully people liked this story. R&R please and odnt flame and it will be TysonxOC.

Ray: she dosent own Beyblade thank God...

Well later R&R NO FLAMING! And question: why do people flame if other people dont like flames? (Dont answer it if ya dont want ta)