Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Salem's secret: Brain dead ❯ Speaking what? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The class silenced as the door to the room opened, and a petit teen walked into the room, her eyes bright purple, and a tinge of gold in them. Her hair hung just below her shoulder blades and swayed as she walked into the room, it being cut jaggedly at the tips, coloured pure black, with green at the tips. She looked scared she the head teacher forced her into the class room even further, and the teacher in the class room smiled to her.

”Hello, you must be the new student, I'm Mr. McDonald, I'll be your home room teacher from here on in.”

The head nodded to him as he left the room, and the girl felt odd knots forming in her stomach as she saw the class staring at her. She had on long knee length purple and black socks, and black and purple boots just below her knees, along with a red and black skirt a navy blue shirt that slightly clung to her thin form, and a black jacket over the top, the imprint of the English flag on her right arm, as she seemed to make the pale purple and dark purple scarf tighter around her neck as it hung on either side of her frame dangling rather low.

”So now, mind telling the class your name and let me look at your time table so I can get someone to show you around?” he muttered, and she handed him her time table before turning to face the call, her nose slightly red from the cold Russian weather outside, as she blushed slightly and took a little bow.

”I'm Salem Tailz Hertz, I moved here from England about three days ago, and my father decided to enrol me into the school so I could learn to speak Russian a bit better.” She said before she looked back up at the people in her class.

”Hmm, lets see. Who here has Russian for first period?” The teacher asked, and four students raised there hands.

One being a red haired teen with aqua blue eyes, another rather short purple haired male with brown eyes, and the other two females, one blonde and blue eye, and the other a brunette with small crystal green eyes.

”Ah yes, Here you go Salem, Norah will keep you in the right.” The teacher smiled as he pushed the black and green haired teen to where the brunette was sat and she smiled friendlily to her and nodded.

Salem slowly took her seat beside the girl, who grinned.

”Hey, I'm Norah Alnico, guess I'll be your new friend around here huh?” She laughed and Salem smiled to the girl before a loud bell chimed and everyone stood up, grabbing there bags as they left the room.

Salem hurriedly followed Norah, finding her to be a fast walker, and she soon got lost in the corridor as people started pushing passed her, and knocking her out of the sight of Norah.

”Umm…” Salem muttered as she stood in the corridor alone all of the sudden, being completely lost now.

She just took a guess and walked down the long corridor, turning left...no turn right?? Ohh which way? She muttered in her head as she twirled around and looked to all the class room doors.

As foot steps sounded she turned and saw the red haired teen from before in her class, with the aqua blue eyes. He just looked down at her for a second, before he looked up at the ceiling as if thinking.

”Are you lost?” He asked, speaking to her in English.

”You speak English!? Yes! Oh umm… can you show me where the class room is, although I already know you're in that class too…” She blushed slightly as he looked down at her and rubbed the back of his head before nodding.

”I only speak a little English…sorry.” He muttered and she smiled up at him.

”Oh well.” She spoke Russian this time, and followed him as he led the way to their Russian class.

On entering a blonde teacher with the biggest green eyes Salem had even seen, pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled to them.

”Ah yes, Norah had said that the new student had gone missing, but didn't know that you had to Tala.”

The red haired teen just nodded and took a seat at the back of the class, where as Salem was forced to introduce her self once again before she was allowed to sit beside Norah, who smiled apologetically, and Salem only laughed it off slightly.

As the class finished, Salem was more than depressed over how bad she realized her Russian alphabet was, and she rested the palm of her hand on her face, and dragged it down before she shook her head.

”Don't worry Salem you'll become used to it!” Norah laughed as she hugged her new friend and smiled dragging her off down the corridor. As Salem looked back she saw Tala walking out the class room by him self, and frowned slightly.

”Why is Tala by him self?” Salem asked as she stopped in the corridor, and Norah blinked a few times before she chuckled.

”Because his pallies are in different classes most of the time.” She said as she scratched the back of her head.

”Well let's walk to the next lesson with him? He seems lonely?” Salem muttered, and Norah nodded.

”okies!” She grinned before running over to Tala, Salem just waiting for them to come up to her.

”Want us to walk with you?” Norah asked in a hyper way, and Tala just looked down at her oddly, before Salem came up to him and smiled.

”Hi again.” She said, and but her tongue trying to not speak English.

Norah raised an eyebrow at Salem not understanding what the teen had said, but Tala nodded.

”I don't think other's understand you at times?” He smirked speaking in English before they walked off.

”hey what did you two just say?” Norah whined as she walked right into Salem's face and she blushed.

”I just forgot to speak Russian Norah.” She said as she looked to the ground, and then rubbed her chin in thought.

”Oh yeah! Tala's like the only guy in the school who speaks more English than the teachers do.” Norah laughed and Tala sighed.

(ok, form now on when they speak English it goes like this. ..'hello', and for Russian it's like this…”Hello” Okies^^)

'She really is too hyper.' Tala grumbled and Salem smiled up at him before they came to another class.