Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ She Is So Loved ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: (Let me tell you this now; this story mostly involves Mariah Wong of the White Tiger X. So if you don’t like, don’t read or if you read it; then DON’T FLAME(S)! I can’t stress that enough! Now … to the real summaries … ) Mariah Wong is different. She’s special. The White Tiger Clan are strict with rules. No females are suppose to leave the village … but how come Mariah is different? She’s allowed, why not the other girls? The fact that’s she’s the best female beyblader in the clan … but is that the real reason? MARIAH’S FAN ARE SOOOOOO WELCOMED! And another factor; guys keep on falling for this girl … Ray Kon has a girlfriend … and it’s not Mariah. Is she going to freak or … is she over him and doesn’t give a shit about that?
Summary #2: There’s something up, a new team of bladers arrived. The group is all girls. They want something … they knew about someone and the White Tigers want to know. What do they know and why does the White Tigers want to know and how are they involved? But, the new bladers want something, well, more like someone, however, the friends of that ‘someone’ would not give them (it’s only one person, I used them because I’m not telling you if the person’s a guy or girl) up for anything.
(Main) Characters: The White Tigers X (Lee Wong, Mariah Wong, Kevin and Gary); The Bladebreakers (Kai Hiwatari, Tyson Granger, Daichi Sumeragi, Max Tate, Ray Kon and Kenny); The Demolition Boys (Tala Valkov, Bryan Kuznetsov, Ian Pavlov and Spencer Eptrov); The Majestics (Robert Jurgen, Johnny McGregor, Enrique Giancarlo, Oliver Polanski)
(Minor or Kind-of Minor or Very, Very Small Parts) Characters: Hilary Tatibana, Salima (From Team Psykick), Mariam (From Saint Shields), Ming Ming (From BEGA League), OC, OC, OC and a Band of OC
Authoress’ Note (A/N): Ok, I never wrote an Beyblade story before. Oh, the year? Well, I don’t know, but I won’t make it current; I’m planning something with the music and such, music that we know and all that shit. So, I don’t know the year; you can make it up, or I might make my mind in later chapter and tell you. Oh, and by the way; make up the year or whatever, alright? Don’t make it current or whatever cause I’ll be using some songs that you would probably know and stuff. Oh, and some of the characters might be a little or a lot OCCness, so my bad! I know this is odd, since in the show; the main characters are the Bladebreakers, you might not use to seeing the White Tigers X being first and the main characters and such … I’m telling you now (or again) this is a Mariah-centric story!
Pairings: It’s going to be a surprise!!! Hehe! But Maybe I’ll tell you in other chapter and such, till then; wait!

YOU ARE WARNED! SO FOR GODS SAKE; DON’T FLAME SAYING YOU HAVEN’T BEEN WARNED OR HOW SUCK-Y – OR WHATEVER – THE STORY IS! CAUSE I’M WILLING TO BET THAT SOME OF YOU DIDN’T BOTHER ON WRITING A STORY OF YOUR OWN OR UPDATING YOUR STORY (-IES REGULARLY) OR LOGGING ON!!!! SO I WOULDN’T BE TALKING! NOW; SHUSH, READ AND REVIEW!

To other nice/polite readers; I’m sorry you have to read that, but yeah, I find it true. Oh; please read and review! Ja ne! Please my A/N at the end of the chapter. Please and thank you. It won’t take long, I promise!

Chapter One: Introduction/Prologue

Claimer/Disclaimer:
I, unfortunately, don’t own Beyblade. If I did, I’ll be stinking rich! Not to mention; there will be a lot of catfights, lolz! Oh, and I’ll make Mariah filthy rich too!!! I love the neko girl. :)

This story is Beta’d by ‘Victoria Luv005and my cousin, Michael.


Mariah Wong sighed as she was bored. There’s nothing to do, but it doesn’t matter. She’s happy. It isn’t often or normal that her village; allows her to leave the village. When she did, she and the rest of her team enjoyed it to their fullest. You see, they (the White Tiger X) came from an isolated village with strong culture and strict with rules. Girls were not allowed to leave the village; they stay in the village and help their mothers or other village women, learning the craft of bridal training. However, she was lucky; her village supports the sport of beyblading, a lot and since she has major talent, she was allowed to join the team and go places.

Another point, the village is still old and they like the olden ways; the village is hidden in the forest and right in the middle of it, in the heart of China. While in other parts of China; they are already going into the Modern Mode. While the village stays as it is.

(A/N: What I mean is that in every other part of China, it is more Modern with cars and technology, but the villages like the olden ways, no TV and such.)

No one had a say about it; only the elders, you see, her parents died when she was ten and Lee was eleven, pushing twelve. The only people that had a say in it was the village Elders. There’s only a very few things that the boys; Lee, Gary and Kevin have to agree on: they have to protect Mariah. Since she’s the only female of the group; she has to stay safe and protected … always. No questions asked. They agreed and that is why Lee is so uptight. If the Elders didn’t ordered him to, he would anyways; she’s his only living relative. There’s no way he’s going to lose her, ever. Afterwards, it was worth it; cause she got to see the world and that is what some girls back home could only dream about, not to mention she got to beyblade; one of her passion.

Mariah has many passions; beyblade, singing, dancing and racing. No one, but her team knew, for they kept it a secret. She doesn’t like being in the center of attention; she isn’t used to it, but if she gets to do the things she likes; a little sacrifice wouldn’t hurt anyone. Mariah wasn’t interested in arranging flowers or sitting at home and looking after the house; she wanted to blade, to sing, to dance, it’s what she loved and what she was born to do. It’s because of blading and a little bit of dancing that got her met with some of her closet friends.

Mariah has a few more talents that she didn’t share with anyone, not even her team. You see, no one gets it; no one can understand why Mariah likes it. The girls from the village doesn’t understand and the boys are well, boys; they’re not interested and even if they were, she’s not telling them. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about, it’s just; she wants to keep her secrets … to herself.

Anyways, back to Lee, Kevin and Gary; they’re all different and are very protective of her. Kevin is like a ratter; since he’s the smallest of the group, but he’s swift. He can follow her and then ‘report’ back to Lee about Mariah. Gary is a big hearted fellow; he cares very deeply for Mariah and his other three teammates. Gary, is probably the one guy in the team that is sensitive and patient, listening to Mariah and calming her down when needed. Out of the three guys, Gary was the least strict. He want Mariah to be happy and safe, not just safe.

Lee, however, is another story. Out of the three guys, he’s very protective of her. She’s the only relative he have left and there’s no way he’s losing her … to Gods or boys. In the village and wherever the White Tigers X stayed because of beyblading (mostly apartments or hotels); Lee Wong made a very quick reputation; he’s notorious for his distinct hate for anyone that dared to try to get close to his little baby sister. He has been known, by his other teammates, to carry or is near a baseball bat throughout the room whenever a guy entered their apartment or hotels and when the bat isn’t in his hands as he frightens the boys to the end of their wits, it is placed behind the driver’s seat in his car; a black Honda.

Mariah’s lion-like older brother will be happy to hurt someone by … broken bones, torn off limbs, gouged out eyes, castration and his own bloodly knuckles to anyone who hurts his sister in anyway; shape or form; mentally, phsyically or sexually.

Mariah had never went anywhere alone before, someone either follows her or sneak out with her; either way, she has no privacy. She also doesn’t have many friends because of her teammates (mostly Lee) and even if it weren’t for them, people wouldn’t be around her. It isn’t because she’s too pink or annoying, it’s well … it’s because of her. Many girls are jealous of Mariah, they want to be in her shoes because Mariah gets to hang out with all the ‘hotties’ or she gets to be around their ‘crush(es)’ more and it’s because of Beyblading with the other team that has ‘hot guys’. It’s a lot of girls, not all, but more than enough for the young girl can handle. Meanwhile, the guys didn’t go near her because if they did, they will get beat up and they will end up in the hospital or laying around half-dying.

In Mariah’s free time, she either practice beyblading, singing or making up songs. Yup, she has many talents. The songs she created depends on her mood. She’s no longer allowed to race because of her lovely teammates. They said that she’s not allowed and that’s it’s dangerous. You see, Mariah is a really, very good blader, in the battle with Ray; she didn’t feel like giving all she got; it’s her secret. Her bit-beast, Galux had learned many new attacks. She has a wonderful voice, but is a little shy of showing off her voice. When she has nothing to do, she make up songs, or when she’s happy/sad, she make up songs; it depends on her mode. She wrote it all in her book of lyrics. Then, there was racing; she raced with cars and bikes (motor-bikes) and she’s like a pro at it. But when her brother found out; she was banned and wasn’t allowed to drive anymore. That was when she was thirteen and a half; a few days after and before the beyblade battle with Ray in Hong Kong.

(A/N: I know that it sounds impossible and stupid that a thirteen and a half year old girl racing and shit, but … she’s a neko-jin! She isn’t fully human you know! She’s different!)

Mariah is more than she seems, a lot more; but she’s too naïve and innocent to notice her looks, which has a lot of effects on guys. Any girl would die to be in your position and they would most likely to abuse it; but not Mariah, she knows her limit!Ray Kon is a young man, who has a girlfriend, Samantha, the slut, literally. Ray, either didn’t noticed or ignored that fact. Sure, the girl’s pretty, but fuck! Who the fuck does she shop with? Or at? Sure, she has a nice body, but her curves aren’t fully develop, and her breast is growing, but it looks like she has a flat chest. Samantha has two follows, which is her posse.

Everyone else is pretty much the same; except for a certain team of boys … Oh, and there’s something else too …

XxXxXxXxXx

The White Tigers X are, at the moment, in a building, a building full of lawyers to be exact. They, well, Mariah and Lee had gotten a letter from one of the lawyers, saying that she has important business to discuss to them. So here they (Mariah, Lee, Gary and Kevin) are, in her office, waiting for her.

Two minutes later, the woman came in and two hours later, she explained what she needed to explain to the four young teens. She looked up and look at her clients; all of them are shocked. A lady that they didn’t know had just given Mariah and Lee her entire fortune.

Mariah blinked at the document that was on the table that a lady, that she didn’t know - now deceased, lady’s lawyer had handed to her and brother. Lee was still in shock it seems, he just sat there, staring in space.

“Like I said, the house and everything in it is yours, if you choose to accept it,” said the lawyer. “It not, then I’ll sign the necessary papers, and the furnitures will go up for an auction and the will be back on the market.”

“So what you’re saying is that we’re inheriting a mansion, fully equipped, anything else?” asked Mariah, disbelievingly.

The voice of his sister, snapped Lee out of his space and he cleared his throat, looking at the document and passing it around to his other two teammates.

“Well, like I mentioned, the mansion is here, in Japan,” said the lawyer. (A/N: Japan, where the Bladebreakers live … mostly.) “Not only will you have the mansion with everything fully equipped inside, but you also have swimming pools, inside and outside of the mansion, more than enough rooms, cars, keys, an open sea, ships and stuff of the likes, and anything else that is in the attic or basement. And to tell you the truth, it’s more like a manor than a mansion.” She explained, thinking back when she first stepped in the lovely mansion. (A/N: Sounds stupid, I know.) “Well, you do get the money regardless of the house and if you do decide to sell, then all the profits go to you.”

“Okay then,” said Lee, speaking for the first time. “I guess it would be kind of cool to live in a mansion.” The other three nodded in agreement. “Okay, we’ll take it.”
The lawyer nodded and held out some documents. “Now, if you’ll just sign here, here, here and here, I’ll sort everything out,” said the lawyer, pointing where the signature was needed.

Mariah was the one, that signed the documents. The lawyer thanked them and when the White Tigers X was about to open the door; the lawyer spoke. “And another thing,” said the lawyer. “The food in the fridge has been restored and everything is there, in top shape. Now that you are rich; I advise that you should hire some maids to take care of the mansion when you’re away to beyblade.”

The White Tigers X nodded. “Thank you for the advise,” said Mariah. “And … how do you know we’re beybladers?”

The lawyer smiled. “You were on the television, posters and papers,” said the lawyer, simply. “Speaking of which, do you mind if I could get your autographs? It’s for my daughter and son.”

Mariah blushed. “Um, sure,” said Mariah.

The lawyer took out some posters of them and had them all signed it. “Thank you,” said the lawyer. “My daughter and son are doing to die of happiness!”

It was a couple of weeks later when Mariah waved goodbye to the small moving truck that had carted what little stuff of the White Tigers X’s stuff was worth keeping, which are mostly family heirlooms. They looked up at the mansion; there were big white gates, the mansion is white has is six stories high! It’s large to; in length (I guess that will be the six stories high, right?) and width.

Mariah, Lee, Gary and Kevin happily checked the mansion. Ten minutes later; they picked the rooms that they wanted. Mariah’s room is on the first floor a.k.a the ground floor, Lee, Gary and Kevin’s room is on the third floor. While the guys unpacked, Mariah decided to check the basement. She opened the basement door. It creaked eerily and she poked her head around the door frame, but she could see nothing, but darkness.

“Looks pretty dark,” said Mariah, shivering. “Maybe I should bring a flashlight.”

When she found a flashlight, she load it with a pair of batteries and then shone the beam of light through the doorway. There were old wooden stairs that lead straight down and she could only see the bottom, not to mention there loads of spider webs. She shivered again and she began to pick her way carefully down the stairs.

When she reached the bottom, she peered around, but there was nothing, but black. She moved the flashlight to her right, there were old scrolls, in front of her were old cardboards and on her left are boxes. She was about to leave, when something caught her attention. On one of her boxes, was her name, in silver writings and under two boxes. Curious, she made her way to it. She blew the dusk on the first box, but saw a letter for her and Lee. It said: ‘For Mariah Wong, Lee Wong and The White Tigers’.

Mariah decided that she’ll open it with her teammates. She put the letter aside and looked at the three boxes. The first box has ‘The White Tigers’ written on it, the second box has ‘Lee Wong’ and the third box has her name on it. She lift all three boxes, balancing them, and peeked at the fourth box, which has ‘Random’. Sighing, she grabbed the letter, balanced all three boxes and went up the stairs. If she looked at the four sides of the box that said ‘Random’, she wouldn’t seen the words, ‘Dangerous!’, ‘Do Not Touch!’ ‘Do Not Open!’ ‘Do Not Go Near!’

She went to the living room and set the boxes on the huge, black, coffee table.

She then called the guys, which they appeared in less than three minutes. Gary appeared with food in one hand and letters in the other. “What’s up?” asked Kevin.

“Look what I found in the basement,” said Mariah, motioning to the three boxes. The guys went to goggle at the boxes. “Oh, and there for us.”

“Gary found letters,” said Gary. “Gary thinks we should read letter first.”

“Good idea, Gary,” said Mariah. “I’ll read it!” She jumped up and grabbed the letters from Gary’s hand. “Let’s see what we have here.” She mumbled. “Bills, bills, sympathy letters, aha!” She dropped the other letters on the table, but two. “Ok, it said;

Dear Mariah Wong, Lee Wong & The White Tigers,

I’m Judy Lang, the Mother of Huo Lang. I’m sure that you’re wondering why I gave you the rest of my fortune. This is a thank you gift for Mariah and Lee, from I and my son. I want to thank you, Mariah. You are the first friend that he has and Lee, I thank you for not making Mariah stop being friends with Huo. Because of you, Mariah, Huo has warmed up and is cheerful again! For that, I have to thank you.
Now, Huo has warned me that you don’t like receiving gifts, but please, accept my small fortune, make it a dead woman’s wish. Mariah, my love, you are a very special girl. No one likes to be Huo’s friend, but you didn’t care. Mariah and Lee, please accept me gift.

There’s something you should know; up in the attic, there’s a safety box. I put all my money and priceless jewelleries in there. There’s also money in the bank, but only a million dollars. I have six credit cards, for the two of you. Use it if you want. There’s more money in my safety box and there’s interest in the bank. I don’t trust the bank that much and that is why I don’t put everything in it. The safety number and the credit card SIN number is at the bottom.

Honeys, you are rich now. You can live on my money alone! Spend whatever you like, buy whatever you like. Just do me one favor: Don’t change. Don’t change because you are rich. You are still the same Mariah and the same Lee, only you can buy more things without worrying.

Now that you are rich, you will have to watch out. Many people would die to be your friends because you are rich, thinking and wishing that they gain something. You will have to be careful about choosing your friends. I and my son don’t want you to get hurt.

I am dreadfully sorry that I have to write this, but neither I nor my son is alive. We’re gone. We aren’t living. My son was killed by a man with purple hair and he wears a black mask to cover his eyes. He also have really thick accent, that sounds like Russian. Please, don’t go for revenge on anyone. I’m dreadfully sorry, Mariah. I know that you and Huo are close friends. He loves you, you know Mariah.

From everything that Huo told me about you; I know that you’re not a simple and normal girl. Mariah, you are different, you are strong and special. Never forget that.

Judy Lang,
The mother Of Huo Lang

P.S. There’s another letter for you, Mariah. It’s from Huo … Hopefully, in his letters, it would explain more ”

Mariah couldn’t say anything. He’s dead, thought Mariah. He’s gone. He’s gone … forever.

“Huo,” cried Mariah as she fell on the floor.

Lee stood up and wrapped his arms around her. “He doesn’t want you to cry over him, Mariah,” said Lee, softly. “We can continue this tomorrow if you like.”

Mariah nodded and walked to her room, with three letters. She dropped the letters on the desk that was next to her bed and took a shower in the bathroom that was connected to her room. Lee, Kevin and Gary decided to train. They went to the garden and set up a beyblade dish and trained, none of them say anything. Lee, seemed to be thinking about something.
– Lee’s Thoughts –

Huo is gone. Man, this is bad for Mariah. To her, it seems that everyone is leaving her, one-by-one. First, it’s dad, mom, Ray and now Huo. I sighed. This isn’t good. Huo is Mariah’s second best friend, next to Ray, when Ray disappeared two years ago, Huo was there to comfort her. It was Huo … I looked up in the sky. Huo isn’t a bad blader either; he’s almost the same as Ray … which reminds her of him.

Mariah must be blaming herself. She always does, for very little thing. I sure hope this heals fast. It took her five weeks to get over the fact that Ray left us. I wonder how long will it take her this time. I sighed. This is just odd.

My sister is never leaving my side and I will never leave her. Not like my parents. She’s the only relative I have left. I can’t lose her, I won’t lose her, I don’t want to lose her. She’s my baby sister.

End of Lee’s Thoughts –

Mariah came out of the bathroom, with her nightgown and with a towel wrapped around her hair. Her eyes are red. She’s been crying … Why does everyone keeps leaving me? thought Mariah, bitterly, lying on her new mattress. First, it was my parents, then Ray … and now Huo … She laid face down on her pillow. Why? Why me? I never had any real, close friends before … that doesn’t suddenly left. My teams … they’re my only family I have left. She really does love them as brothers. Lee, is her brother; Kevin is the annoying one and Gary is the patient one. What if we all grow up? They all have families? We’ll break apart. Or if we have other friends, or better things to do or notice other things … for them, it’ll be girls and for me … for me, it’ll be darkness. She sobbed in her pillows. I don’t want them to leave. We’re families; we live together; we took care of each other; we’re best friends; we’re the … the White Tigers X. We’ll be together … forever.

Somehow, deep inside her, she knew that it isn’t impossible. Nothing can be forever. Nothing.

Mariah stood in front of a mirror and brushed her hair, a few times … no, more like a hundred or so time.

Huo … I miss you … thought Mariah, brushing her hair and staring into space. I miss you, oh, so much. Why do you have to leave me?

With the Bladebreakers –

“There’s nothing to do here and I’m borrrrrrrrred!” whined Daichi.

“Hn,” said Kai, taking his regular place … leaning against the wall.

“Daichi,” said Hilary. “Go and wake up Tyson. I’m still in shock, you woke up early.”

Daichi stared at Hilary. “Haha, that isn’t funny,” said Daichi. “No way, am I waking Tyson, he sleeps like a pig!”

“Take one to know one,” mumbled Dizzi.

“Shut up, you stupid computer!” said Daichi.

“Hey, that isn’t nice to say!” said Dizzi.

“I know a way to wake up Tyson,” said Ray, volunteering.

He went in the kitchen and took one hot red pepper. He went to Tyson room and placed the pepper between his teeth. “Food,” said Ray.

“Hmmm, pizza, noodles,” said Tyson, closing his mouth and teeth together. “Hi – AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed as his face turned bright red. “Hot! Hot!” He ran to the bathroom and drink water from the sink until his face cooled down.
Ray, meanwhile, was laughing his head off. He went back to the others. “There you go!” said Ray. “Samantha is coming later, so I better get ready … ”

He left, not noticing the disgusted look on Kenny’s, Hilary’s and Max’s face. Kai, didn’t do anything. When Tyson arrived, so did Samantha. Tyson had what he always had on.

No one really noticed Samantha at the door way, because Tyson came in first, and he and his friends were talking. They, noticed Samantha when she called Ray … in that annoying slutty voice of hers.

“Ray, darrrrrrrrrrling!” said Samantha, her horrid voice ringing throughout the dojo. “Where are youuuuuuuuu?”

“I’m coming, Samantha!” called Ray.

While Samantha was waiting for her boyfriend, she checked her nails. While everyone in the room, except for Kai, looked at Samantha’s choice in … clothing.

Samantha was hardly wearing anything. She had on a black leather skirt, that scarcely covered her white underwear. She wore a tight, fitting, yellow, leather top, that showed way too much cleavage and she has the most distasteful shoes ever!

– Tyson’s and Daichi’s Thoughts –

Eww! Ray is always nice and smart, but God! Does he have eyes! Can’t he see that he’s dating a slut?! She probably has AIDs by now! Ray should have better taste! Like Mariah or any other girls that I know! Gods! Was he drunk when he was picking a girl?

End of Tyson’s and Daichi’s Thoughts –

– Max’s Thoughts –

Oh, Gods, I think I’m going to be sick … Who in their right mind would go out with her? Especially one of the Bladebreakers? The answer? Ray Kon, that’s who. He’s going out with a highly known slut … Eww! I need to go to the bathroom … Quick!

– End of Max’s Thoughts

Max, quickly went to the bathroom. The others, except for Samantha; she was checking her nails, while Kai has his eyes closed.

– Hilary’s Thoughts

Oh good Gods Ray! He really missed up! There’s many girls out there, that wasn’t a slut or whore, but who does he choose to be his girlfriend? Samantha, a slut! Gods! What is she wearing?!?! She walks like she’s a super model! Who does she think she is?! Gods, she has no taste in clothe! Sure, she has nice, long blonde hair and dark green eyes, and her curves and breasts aren’t fully developed, she’s a kid! She’s trying too hard to be grown up! Gods - and her personality, it’s horrid! Did she bathe in perfume?! It’s stinking up the place!

Ray, you better get in here … quickly!

– End of Hilary’s Thoughts

“Hi Samantha,” said Ray, making his appearance. “Ready to go?”

“Of course, I am!” purred Samantha, latching onto one of his arm. “Wow! You look goooood!”

Ray smiled and they left.

“Thank God!” said Hilary when the couple were out of ear shot. “I hate her!”

Everyone in the room agreed.

– Back to the White Tigers X –

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into month when Mariah didn’t snapped out of the blame game. Sure, she cooked and clean, but that’s all. She usually in her room, doing Gods-know-what. In truth, Mariah were writing songs that pops up in her mind because of her mood or if the song didn’t pop in, she paint, not a lot. In a month, she only cooked, clean and write; sometimes paint, and she didn’t even open the other two letters; one from Huo and the other from the basement.

Mariah sighed as she got dressed and combed her pink hair. She grabbed the two letters and went downstairs. Yes, ladies and gentleman, she got over of the death of Judy and Huo Lang. She went downstairs to the living room, knowing that the guys would be there and she was right; the boxes were against the wall. The guys didn’t open it cause they think they should open it as a group, a team.

Meanwhile, Lee isn’t feeling so good, he isn’t use to seeing his sister like this. He is used on seeing her happy and cheerful, not sad, and sad and sad!

“Hi guys,” said Mariah, smiling … in a month!

“Are you feeling better know?” asked Lee, softly.

“Yeah,” said Mariah, smiling. “I’m feeling a lot better now.”

“That’s good to know,” said Kevin.
“I was wondering if you want to read the letter from Huo … with me,” said Mariah.

“Are you sure?” asked Gary. “It is yours and all.”

Mariah smiled. “Yeah, I’m sure,” said Mariah.

“Alright then,” said Lee. “But you don’t have to.

Mariah smiled softly. “I want to, Lee,” said Mariah.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

A/N:
Good? Bad? Please review! Oh, and no flames! Flames can go directly to me, by private! So I can cry over it! If you have any questions, don’t hesitant to ask! I’ll post your questions and answers on the next chapter! AND PLEASE READ AND REVIEW MY OTHER FICS AS WELL! :)

I just want to say that I decide to put this on FF. Net. However, this story has lemon, lime, etc. It’s not for younger teens. Maybe 17 and older can read. NOT FOR young teens. This story WILL be posted on MM. Org too. But the story will be the same. If you are not old enough to read any sexual scenes or languages, do not come in. I will warn you of all or any sexual scenes. I expect about 5 or more reviews on FF. Net, but I expect about 8 or more reviews on MM. Org before I update. I don’t accept flames. Sorry. Flames will be deleted or ignored. Again; if you are not old enough or don’t like my story (-ies) – then DO NOT READ!