Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Silent thoughts ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dreamer girl: Hi! And welcome to my newest fan fic! Please see that I'm new at this so yeah…. take it easy.

* * * * *

"Talking"

`Thoughts'

<Talking to someone in their minds>

(Bitbeasts talking to each other)

* * * * *

Chapter one: Introductions!

Tyson and the gang were training….

" GO DRAGOON!"

"GO DRACIEL!"

Two blades were hitting each other in a beydish.

" FINAL ATTACK DRACIEL!"

"COUNTER ATTACK DRAGOON!"

The green blade went on the attack, but the white blade counter attack and the green blade went flying out of the dish and landed in another yard.

" Yeah! I won" said Tyson

" Good job Tyson, That new attack ring I gave to you made Dragoon's attack stronger" Said Chief.

" Thanks Chief!" said Tyson

" I'm going to get my blade. It landed in your next neighbor's yard." Said Max and he ran to the yard beside Tyson's on the left.

" Speaking of your next door neighbors… didn't they move away Tyson?" asked Ray.

" Yeah they did. I'm glad Mr. Smith moved away. He was a big sourpuss like Kai!" explained Tyson

" Shut up."

" Whatever Kai."

* * * * *

At Max…

`I wonder where Draciel landed' Max Thought.

Max kept on waling looking for Draciel.

" Aw I can't find him anywhere. Maybe a cat must have took him or somebody stolen him. How can I beyblade without Draciel?"

"Excuse me but is this yours?" said a man

Max spun around saw a man around his mid 30's. The man had green eyes and chestnut brown hair. He was quite tall and well built. He was wearing a light brown Sweater and Dark brown pants.

" Yeah! There you are Draciel." Said a very happy Max.

" Are you out new neighbor's?" asked the man

" No. But my friend is. He's in the yard next door with my friends."

" What is your friend's name?"

"Oh! It's Tyson."

" You mean Tyson the world Beyblade Champion?"

" Yah… that that Tyson"

" You must be Max"

" How'd you know my name."

" I watched your team on TV. I would like to meet your team sometime."

" Okay... Uh what is your name?"

"My name is Koji Tenrio. Me and my family moved today."

"Nice to meet you. Mr. Tenrio."

" Would you like to meet my daughter tomorrow? You can bring your team in to meet her."

" Sure!"

" I'll see you and your team tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon."

"Okay then Bye!"

" Bye for now!"

Max runs off to tell his friends what Mr. Tenrio said.

* * * * *

" Geez I wonder where max is. If he doesn't get here I'm eating his portions for dinner." Said an annoyed Tyson

Hilary smacked Tyson on the back of his head

" Will you shut up?! You've been whining for like half an hour. Max will be here. I hope" Said Hilary Annoyed

" Hey!"

" Hey it's Max!"

" Hey dude where were you? I thought you were getting your out of Mr. Sourpuss's yard." Said Tyson

" I did and I met your new neighbors."

" WHAT?! We have new neighbors?!"

" Yup! I only spoke to some man around in his mid 30's. He wants us to meet his daughter tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon"

" Cool! I wonder if she beyblades?" Said Hilary.

" Not even. Girls can't blade."

" Yeah! Miriam blades and so does Salima."

" You got a point, but I bet you that this girl doesn't blade."

" Fine then. Five bucks to the winner." Said Hilary. " I think she beyblades."

" And I think she doesn't." Said Tyson. " Let the bet began!"

" Okay then"

* * * * *

I know this a very short chappie but that's all I can think of. I'll be posting 2 chappies today. R&R!