Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Silent thoughts ❯ Enter... Koji's Daughter! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Like I said I'll be posting two chappies. This is chappie two! I don't own Beyblade V force or the characters or the BBVF plot. Only Katrina and her family.

* * * * *

"Talking"

`Thoughts'

<Talking to someone in their minds>

(Bitbeasts talking to each other)

* * * * *

Tyson and co. were still training. It was 1:50 pm.

" Hey Tyson?"

"What is it Hilary?" said Tyson while he was training with Kai

" Remember the bet?"

"Yeah, yeah. I remember." Said a very annoyed Tyson.

" Good." Said Hilary who was waving a five dollar bill (A/N- I don't know Japanese currency)

" Whatever. GO DRAGOON!"

" GO DRANZER!"

Each blade went on the attack and both went into their owners' hands.

" Isn't it time to meet your new neighbor's?" asked Ray

" Its 2 pm so let's go." Said Tyson

The Blade Breakers and Hilary went next door. When they got there they heard a man's voice.

" Come on Katrina! Remember your moves!"

The Bladebreakers went in to the back and saw a man and a girl with long brown hair that reaches up to her back with two bangs on front of her. Her hair was in a ponytail. She had light sapphire eyes. She was wearing a white kendo outfit and the bottom was light pink. She was holding a sword and her and the man were having a sword fight.

" Come on Katrina! You must attack me sometime."

The girl nodded and jumped high enough to attack in the air. Koji dodged the aerial attack and ran to his left. The girl landed lightly behind his dad and went on the attack. Koji dodged the attack again and he and the girl had a sword fight. The girl knocked off his sword and walked up to him.

" Good job Katrina as always." Said Koji

The girl nodded. When she saw the Bladebreakers she ran from the back yard and into the house.

Koji spun around and saw the Bladebreakers.

" Ah… Max, this is your team right?" asked Koji

" Yup! This is Tyson, Ray, Kai, Hilary and Chief but his name is Kenny" Said Max while pointing to each to them.

" Nice to meet you Bladebreakers. I've heard so much about you." Said Koji while shaking hands. " I'd like to meet my daughter Katrina."

" Katrina?" asked Hilary. " Where is she?"

" Katrina? Where are you?" shouted Koji. " I think she's at her room. I'll go and get her. I'll be right back." Koji ran off.

" I wonder what's her problem?" asked Tyson

" Maybe she's shy?" said Ray

" Maybe." Said Max

* * * * *

In Katrina's bedroom…

"Can I come in?" asked Koji

The girl opened the door and nodded.

" I want you to come downstairs. There are some boys who want to see you."

The girl shook her head.

" Don't be shy. They are very friendly."

" The girl still shook her head.

"Please? You need to meet some new friends. They might be your new friends. Will you do this for me?"

Sighing the girl nodded yes.

" Good. Oh! And one more thing?"

The girl nodded

" You need to speak with them. It's been a long time since you spoken to someone.

The girl shook her head.

"Okay then. You don't have to speak. I'll explain to them why.

The girl nodded

" Now let's go!" Koji and his daughter went into the backyard where she saw five guys and a girl.

`They don't look so bad. Maybe dad is right. I'll try and make friends with them' thought the girl

" I'm very sorry that took long. This is my daughter Katrina." Said Koji while placing a hand on the girl he was fighting in the backyard earlier. Katrina was still wearing her Kendo outfit.

The Bladebreakers had the eyes wide open and their jaws wide open. Even Kai was shocked at her beauty. ` She's so beautiful...' thought Kai.

"Hello? ANYONE HOME?!" Screamed Hilary.

The Bladebreakers heard this and said " Hi Katrina!"

Katrina smiled a little and waved a little. Then questions came to her.

" How old are you?"

" Where did come from?"

" Do you beyblade?"

Katrina gulped and was about to say something when her dad started to talk.

" One question at a time. Katrina is the same age and all of you. She's 13."

"We're 13. Except Kai who was 14." Said Ray. (A/N- I don't know the ages of each of them so please don't sue me).

" We came from Miami. And yes she does Beyblade"

" HA! I knew it! Tyson fork over five bucks." Said Hilary.

" Fine then." Grumbled Tyson as he handed Hilary Five bucks. " Stupid bet" he mumbled.

" Your daughter is kinda cute" Said Max blushing a hint of red in his cheeks.

Koji laughed." Every guy she meets says she's cute."

Katrina giggled at that comment.

" Say something Katrina." Said her father

Katrina shook her head.

" Is Katrina shy?" asked Kai

" No. She's been like this since two years ago."

" Why?" asked Tyson

" Tyson, Don't be so rude." Scolded Hilary

" I was about to explain it. Come with me." Said Koji. All the Bladebreakers and Hilary Followed Koji and Katrina.

* * * * *

In the training room of Katrina's home…

" The reason, Why Katrina doesn't talk is this: two years ago, Katrina was just you young men. Happy, cheerful, and energetic. One day two older men kidnapped her. We thought she would be dead and we looked for her. Katrina told me what had happen. One of the men threatens to kill her if she'd stop screaming. Katrina kept on screaming. Then one the other man held a knife to her throat. She stopped screaming. For three days it was all screaming and Torture for her. The men kept on beating her up. We found her and she came close to death. Luckily she survived. Then after she told me what happened, she stopped talking. (A/N: I know that's a very stupid reason why doesn't she speak. Don't sue me.) I've tried to get her to speak, but she would say a word.

Katrina silently cried while her dad was telling the Bladebreakers why doesn't talk.

Kai went up to her (A/N: Kai loves her! It must be love at first site. Kai: hey! Dreamer_girl: anyways…let's move on…) and put a hand on her shoulder and Katrina looked at him with her light sapphire eyes. " Don't worry. You're safe." Katrina stopped her tears and nodded. ` Man… her eyes look very sad when I saw them. It held so many emotions.' Thought Kai.

" Ohhh… Looks like Kai like Katrina." Said Tyson while laughing his head off.

" Katrina was blushing madly. " I know what to say to Tyson." Whisper Kai. " Shut up Tyson. Say that again and you'll three hours of training."

" Shutting up now…" said Tyson

Katrina smiled at Kai.

" Hey Katrina?" said Tyson

Katrina looked at Tyson.

" You Beyblade right?"

Katrina nodded.

" I challenge you to a beybattle!"

Katrina nodded and went to get her beyblade.

* * * * *

At the backyard…

3…2…1 LET IT RIP!!!!!!!!! Said Tyson

Both Blades went into the dish.

" DRAGOON! ATTACK!"

< Florena! Time to show Dragoon a thing about you! > Thought Katrina.

< Yes mistress>said her bitbeast

Katrina's bitbeast came out of her pink and white beyblade. A beautiful fairy with light brown hair came out.

A fairy?! You got to be kidding me. Tyson laughed. DRAGOON!

A blue dragon came out of Tyson's blade.

Katrina gasped

<Okay Florena! Fairy dust! >

Florena nodded and pink dust went at Dragoon. Tyson's blade was slowing down.

" OH NO!!!" said Tyson

< Now use Cherry blossom storm! >

Florena spun around, a tornado was brewing with Cherry Blossoms in it and it went straight for Dragoon.

Tyson's blade was out of the stadium.

" I can't believe it… Dragoon lost to a fairy?!"

" Katrina…" said Kai

Katrina looked up at Kai

" Would you like to join our team?"

" Yeah! it should be fun." Said Ray

" It'll be fun seeing Tyson get defeated by a fairy again and again." Laughed Hilary.

Smiling Katrina nodded.

" Great!"

"Awesome!"

" Cool!"

` Looks like I'm making progress. I'm going to be on a team.' Thought Katrina

* * * * *

I know it was a very long chappie. It was very hard to write. R&R please!