Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Silent thoughts ❯ Wake up call! and enter Milo! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Dreamer_girl: Good Morning America… er I mean Good Morning World!

Kai: * yawn*

Tyson: * snore*

Ray and Max: morning!

Kenny and Hilary: Morning to you too.

Dreamer_girl: Hey! Where's Tyson! We need to start the fic right now!

Hilary: * fake cheery voice* I'll get him. * Mumbles* Stupid Tyson

Background hears icy cold water splashed.

Tyson: EEP!!!!!!!!!! COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer_girl: Finally! Thanks Hilary!

Hilary: * laughing* no problem * keeps on laughing*

Tyson: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer_girl: * laughing* Chapter * laughing* thr- * laughing* ee

Max: She doesn't own Beyblade V force * laughing* the * laughing* characters, * laughing* or the * laughing* plot * laughing*

Everyone: * laughs at Tyson*

Tyson: COLD, COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* * * * *

"Talking"

`Thoughts'/ clothes logos

<Talking to their bitbeasts>

(Bitbeasts talking to each other)

* Katrina's writing in her notebook*

[Flashback]

* * * * *

What's on Chapter three: It's all morning problems and Memories, Whoop, Whoop! Hahahahahahahahahaha

* * * * *

Chapter three: Wake up call!

The next Morning…

Katrina woke up and got dressed. Today she was wearing Black basketball shorts, a light baby blue shirt that reaches up to her wrists that said ` Miami' in handwriting in blue glittering letters. She put her hair in a ponytail. She wore her socks, grabbed her notebook and pen, and went downstairs for breakfast. It was 8:30 am.

"Morning Katrina!"

"Morning sis!"

"Good Morning Katrina!"

Katrina took out her notebook and wrote something in it. She gave it to her dad.

" * Good morning mom, dad, and good morning to you too Milo! * good morning to you too."

Katrina smiled

After Katrina ate breakfast she wrote something in her note and gave it to her mom.

" * I'm going to train with the Bladebreakers today*. Okay then" said her mom

" Hey! Can I come too?" said Milo, her kid brother

Katrina smiled and nodded

Katrina and Milo walked to Tyson's Dojo and saw Kai

Kai looked up and saw Katrina with a younger boy with her.

" Hey Katrina! Who's the kid?"

"I'm Milo! Katrina's little brother. I'm eight years old." Milo was wearing black shorts, a green T-shirt. His hair was aqua green and wore semi-circle glasses that a little too big for him. (Think of Max from Pokemon Advanced. Hey! That rhymes!) He was carrying an aqua green lab top.

Katrina took her notebook and started to write. She gave it to Kai

Kai took the notebook and started read what Katrina wrote down

"* Milo is like a miniature Kenny. He also collects data from beybladers. Right now he wants train with you guys if it's not a problem. *. I don't mind." Kai said as he read what she written down.

Katrina took her notebook and started to write again and gave to Kai

"* Where are the others? *" Said Kai. "Follow me."

Kai walked into Tyson's Dojo followed by Katrina and Milo. There Tyson, Max, and sleeping.

" Aren't they suppose to get up right now?" asked Milo

"Yeah… unfortunately I tried to wake them up and there you go,…" explained Kai

" I know how wake them up! I always do this to Katrina every morning! Well… some mornings. Katrina can you get a big bucket and ice cold water back at home? Add a lot of ice cubes too! And put a cup in the bucket too! Please!"

Katrina smiled and nodded. She ran out of the dojo and into her home

* * * * *

Kai and Milo

" So… how do like my big sis?" asked Milo

" She's alright… I guess." Said Kai with a hint of red in his cheeks.

" I can tell…" Said Milo

" Tell what?"

" I can tell you like my sister a lot. Don't worry that's what happens to guys who meet her for the first time." Said Milo

" Okay, okay I like your sister. She's pretty okay?" said an annoyed Kai

" Your secret is safe with me." Said Milo happily.

End of conversation

* * * * *

Katrina came back holding a big bucket of water and ice cubes.

" Here Katrina you look like you need help." Said Kai while running to her.

Katrina nodded and her and Kai carried the bucket to Milo

" Oh! You're back? Good! Now watch and learn!" Milo said

Katrina giggled and Kai smirked and looked at Katrina who was still giggling

` Milo's right, I am falling for her. Wait! I promised myself not to fall in love again, but I can't seem to get Katrina out of my mind.'

[Flashback]

A seven-year old Kai and a six-year old blonde girl were at the abbey training.

"DRANZER!"

"MARINA!"

A red phoenix and a water spirit were fighting.

" FLAME SABOR!"

" TITANTIC CRASH!"

Both blades went at each other and landed of their owner's hands.

" Well Kai?"

" I think you need to keep on your defense up."

"Can we go on again?"

" Sure!"

"KAI, JULIE! REPORT TO THE OFFICE RIGHT THIS MOMENT!" shouted a voice

Kai and Julie walked in to Voltaire's office

" Ah, Kai, Julie… come with me…"

" What do want gramps?" Said Kai

" Ah… just come with me this instance!" Said Voltaire

Kai and Julie followed Voltaire to see beatings for the girls. Whips with metals tips were slashed at the girls, Knifes were thrown at some of the girls' arms. There was so much blood curling, window breaking screams that could hear for miles.

" You can't do this! It's torture!" Cried out Julie

" That's right and I think you're next…" Said Boris grabbing Julie

" NO! Take me instead!" cried out Kai

" It was too late. Boris took Julie and they tortured her.

"NO!!!!!! JULIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried Kai

The next morning Julie died. Boris and Voltaire told Julie's parents that someone accidentally killed her. Julie's parents took her body and them and Kai went to her funeral. As she was going to be buried, Kai thought ` I can't believe what happened. I couldn't protect her. I just let them take her away. Now she's gone… forever. I promise that I'll never fall in love again. I can't let any girl come into my life again…. I promise….

[End of flashback]

Kai snapped out and watched what Milo was going to do.

" Hey Katrina? Can you set my laptop to record?" asked Milo

Katrina nodded and opened his laptop to record.

Milo takes a pail and dumps the water onto Max. One second later…

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Milo laughed and takes the pail and dumps the pail on to Ray. Next second…

"COLD, COLD!!!!!! EEP!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Ray ran around and bumped into Max.

Milo laughed a lot and was about to go to Tyson, when Kai told him: " pour the whole bucket on Tyson. I want to see how this turns out."

Milo nodded and dumped the bucket on Tyson.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Tyson. Everyone else stared at Tyson while Katrina was still recording.

" WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" screamed Max.

" T-THAT'S COLD. Whose idea was it?" asked Ray, shivering

Katrina giggled and pointed to Milo who was still laughing.

" My idea. I'm Milo. Katrina's kid Brother. I'm into Beyblade science." Said Milo, while introducing to himself.

" Nice to meet you Milo." Said The Tyson, Max and Ray.

Meanwhile Kenny and Hilary went into Tyson's dojo to see what was going on.

" What happen here?" asked Chief.

Katrina wrote into her notebook and gave it to Kenny.

" * You and Hilary just missed what happened. Luckily I record what happened to your friends. * Let's see." Said Kenny

Katrina nodded and rewinds the recording. In the recordings, The Bladebreakers, Hilary, Katrina and Milo watched and laughed as Milo chucked water on each of the Bladebreakers and They laughed even harder when Milo dumped the whole bucket on Tyson who was jumping around like a monkey.

" That was really funny. Remind me to do that to Tyson when's late for school." Said Hilary while laughing at the same time.

"Hey!"

" Who are you?" asked Kenny while looking at Milo.

"I'm Milo. I'm Katrina's kid brother. I'm eight years old and I'm into Beyblade Science."

" Me too. I've collected data from beybladers all around the world." Said Kenny while opening his laptop. " This is Dizzi."

" Hi Dizzi!" said Milo.

" Hi to you too. Who's that girl?" asked Dizzi

" That's my older sister, Katrina. She doesn't talk." Explained Milo

" Don't have anything to say? I think your sister is pretty nice. Nice to meet you." Said Dizzi

Katrina smiled.

* * * * *

Outside…

" Katrina?"

Kai walked up to her." Do you want to battle me?"

Katrina nodded and her and kai went up to the dish.

"3…2…1…LET IT RIP!!!!!" cried out Tyson

Both blades went into the dish.

"DRANZER!"

The dark blue blade went on the attack, but the pink and white blade dodged his attack.

<Florena you know what to do. Pixie dust! >

Florena unleashed from her beyblade and went to attack Kai's blade.

"DRANZER!"

The red phoenix came out of Kai's blade and started to attack.

< Now! >

Florena unleashed some pink dust and went on to Dranzer. The dust Stopped Dranzer in its tracks

"What?!"

<Okay Florena, now use solar beam.(I don't own Pokemon) >

Florena nodded and sunlight came to her hands, she held a ball of sunlight into her hands. She fired the solar beam at Dranzer, who still paralyzed.

"DRANZER COUNTER ATTACK!"

Dranzer attack Florena and both of them flew out of the dish.

" A tie?!" Said Tyson. "Yesterday, she beat me so easily.

Katrina smiled and picked up her beyblade. She took out her notebook, wrote something in it and gave it to kai.

"* That was a really good battle. I never tied with anyone before* you mean, you never lost a battle?"

Katrina shook her head.

Kai smiled

`Wait! Why am I smiling! Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!! I'm not supposed to fall in love with her. I can't!

* * * * *

Dreamer_girl: So ends another chapter. R and R!