Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Choice Is All Yours!! ❯ Introduction. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: Three boys. Three girls. Intelligent boys. Popular boys. Sexy boys. Most wanted Boys by everyone. The girls?? Jealous! What will turn out of the envy of the girls for the boys. Friendship. Love. Betrayel and war!?!?!

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of its characters but any unrecognisable character is owned by me and some other great poeple who helped me by giving their characters and ofcourse the plot is mine.

Warnings: Character abusing, bad language in certain chapters, character death. Rating may increase in later chapters.

A/N: The old title, the old characters and the old writer but with a totally different story line, aim and a totally different plot and don't forget this fiction is an AU.

Just remember:

"..." speaking in Russian (straight)
"..." phone or announcement in Russian (tilt/bold)
"..." writing in Russian (bold)
"..." thoughts and voices in peoples' heads in Russian (tilt)

"..." speaking in English (straight/underline)
"..." phone or announcement in English (tilt/bold/underline)
"..." writing in English (bold/underline)
"..." thoughts and voices in peoples' heads in English (tilt/underline)

Enjoy!

--------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------

The Choice Is All Yours!!
By: ColdBlackRaven

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------< br>
The cell phone rang.

It rang again making the figure lying beside it on the bed shrug in frustration. The fair hand reached for the cell phone making the blanket which was covering the body slide down a little revealing the violet hair. The hand attended the call still sleepy

"hello!!" the voice said in a very sleepy tone

"get up sleepy head! Red alert on the way!" voice from the other side said in a worried and sarcastic tone both at the same time

"oh shit!!" the voice from the other side made the figure's royal blue eyes snap open wide which also made the whole room shine from the light coming from them. The two eyes were working as a flash light and were giving light to lit the dark room. The figure jumped out of the bed on her two feet, panicked.

"where Alice?" the figure asked to the person on the other side of the line, Alice.

"In the kitchen. Ten minutes. Dead line!" Alice informed and then disconnected the line while the violet haired figure was busy in panicking. She threw her cell phone on the bed and opened the door of her cupboard wide. She took a dress neatly hanged on the door and ran to the bathroom. Her eyes giving her light to see in the darkness.

xxx

"I hope you all know what to do! I will not accept any dissappointment. If they realised what is going on. Your lifes will not be spared. You all understand?"

"YES LORD!!"

xxx

"if she is late again. I am gonna kill her!" a girl with bronze eyes, black hair with red streakes said to the other girl standing beside her.

"don't worry Ivy! She won't be late for her first day at school. Maybe!" the other girl with big golden eyes and pink hair said to the other girl named Ivy

'I hope so..' Ivy thought worriedly

xxx

The girl got out of the bathroom making the dark room shine again from the lights coming from her eyes. She moved to the table which was at the side of her bed and pulled the drawer open only for finding some pens and papers. She then opened the second drawer finding a watch in it. She wore it leaving the two drawers open.

She then moved to her opened cupboard and opened the drawer in it and took out two white socks from it. She sat on the bed and pulled them up high to her knees a little below from her uniform skirt. A thought suddenly stopped her from all her activities. She moved to her cupboard once more closing the door so she could see her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes widedned when she saw her neck empty which was the reason for the slit pupils of her eyes and her big sharp fangs.

"oh shit!" she cursed again and moved to her bed throwing the sheet away looking for... something. She threw the pillows away too to find a necklace with silver chain on which a sapphire gem stone hanged as a pandent. She wore it making the lights from her eyes stop so the room was dark once more. The slit pupils of her eyes turned normal and the fangs went away like there was nothing present in her mouth ever. She gave a sigh of relief when her features turned normal and looked at the wall clock making it weird that how the numbers on the clock were visible to her in the darkness. The clock showed the time 7:54. Her eyes widened on the time. She ran to another door present in her room and pulled them open making the sunlight spread into the dark room. Yes it was a balcony. She collected the sheets from the ground and started making her bed showing it like it was never used. She closed all the drawers and put on her shoes giving her self a single glance in the mirror and catching her self in messy hair.

"why! Oh why!!" she pleaded and started brushing her hair, tieing them in a high ponytail and then she looked at her watch, 7:57, the watch shone in neon numbers.

She ran out of her room closing the door with no sound and slided down the railing of the stair case landing on her feet on the ground and then ran to the dinning room firstly losing her balance nearly falling but controlling her self and making it to the table. Sittng on a chair while a girl from the kitchen came running with her breakfast. The girl had brown hair with brown eyes and a fair complexion.

"one minute Elina!" the brown haired girl alerted to the girl sitting on the chair, Elina. Who picked up the slice of bread and placed the whole slice in her mouth at a single time chewing it hard not thinking of using the utensils placed beside her plate. She drank the juice from her glass and gulped the solid food down to her stomach. Her eyes wided when she heard foot steps approaching near. She picked up the other slice of bread, rolling it she placed the whole slice again in her mouth not bothering to chew and gulped it and started coughing.

"not like that stupid!!" the brown haired girl standing near her said patting her on the back and giving her the glass of juice

"no time Alice!" Elina said to the brown haired girl, Alice. And drank the whole glass in one sip. Finishing her breakfast she stood up and wiped her mouth from the tissue and then taking out some thing from her pocket and placed it in her mouth after unwrapping it. It was a mint gum. She moved out of the dinning room when she heard the foot steps getting closer, and sat on the sofa near the main door pretending she is sitting there for decades waiting for someone. The foot steps moved ahead and stopped. Elina stood up with a cold expression plastered on her face.

"I hope you are ready!" a man with a grave voice said to Elina. He had a strong built, aqua coloured short hair and night blue eyes.

"yes father!" Elina answered to the man who was supposed to be her father

"very good! Now I don't want you to be late. Your big day is approaching near by every step my daughter now lets keep moving!" he ordered and went out of the big house. Elina heard the sound of the starting of a car and screaching of wheels making it clear that her father has drove away. She gave a sigh and then moved her vision to Alice

"you know! We have to do something else to contact with each other! I can not call you again and again. The credit will be finished --"

"I give you money to buy credit for me!"

"-- and your pocket money will also finish one day!" Alice completed making Elina sigh once more

"well! We'll think about it later first you should get out of here." Alice continued on which Elina nodded and looked at her watch which flashed the time 7:59.

"thanks and bye Alice!" Elina said faslty and ran out of the house

xxx

"I think you all should keep moving now; as it is the time!" the evil smirk grew bigger in a grin after saying this

xxx

"I am here and I am not late!" Elina shouted as she reached her destination, the house in her neighbourhood

"you know if you got late Ivy would have killed you!" the pink haired girl said

"chill out Mariah! She won't do that. I think so!" Elina said to the pink haired girl, Mariah, while the three girls kept walking on their path.

"hey so what about the present your dad was going to give you Ivy?" Mariah asked spontaneously

"is it your birthday?" Elina asked

"Mariah; my dad said he'll give me the present today after school! I wonder why he is giving me any gift!" Ivy answered entering the big gate of their school

"so it's not your birthday!" Elina asked out of the topic

"what do you think is the reason behind the 'present' he'll give you?" Mariah asked walking in the hall way

"I don't know. He didn't even give me any single hint. Just came to me last night and said that tomorrow I am going to recieve the 'present'"

"so is it your birthday Mariah?"

"what else did he say?"

"he said that I will have to keep good care of the 'present' as he is giving it to me because he thinks I am worthy of it and can take it's responsibility."

"worthy?"

"is it my birthday?"

"yes! He said that the 'present' is going to bring a new turn in my life and I have to prove my self after having the 'present'. I don't have a single idea what he was talking about!"

"must be something big!"

"when is your birthday?"

"Elina would you forget about the birthday?"

"I've already forgotten! Thats why I am asking when is your birthday!"

"never mind!" Ivy said sighing while Mariah chuckled and the three girls got busy in their lockers

"I hate this thing!" Elina said while pulling the handle of her locker trying hard to open it while the other two were done with their lockers and were carrying their ID cards and stuff

"Elina you have to spin it not pull it!" Mariah advised while Ivy was busy in sighing

"oh.." Elina said and spun the lock of her locker and with a click the door swung open on which Elina started grinning goofily.

"hey there!" a voice caught the attention of the three friends and they moved their vision to the owner of the voice which made them all smile. Elina took out her ID card and all needed stuff and closed her locker and moved ahead to greet the figure

"whats up Jessica?" Ivy asked to the girl who was the owner of the voice, Jessica. She had long golden blond hair and hazel eyes.

"had a problem with your locker again?" Jessica asked on which Elina smiled stupidly.

The girls were in their school. They took admission in this school just a month ago and today was their first day here. The girls already knew some of the students here because they kept coming to the school after the school timings when ever the principal said because of their admission so they made friends with any one they met. Some of the students stopped in school after school timings because of their some own reasons so the girls would usually ask them for directions and thats how they made friends with the other students and Jessica was one of them.

They knew where their all the classes were and they also knew the rules and Jessica helped them in this. There was one more girl named Nicole who usually just came to school with Jessica to do some extra study or just to have fun. And she was now also a friend of the three girls

"where is Nicole?" Mariah asked to Jessica

"she is waiting for me. Maybe I should keep going! And best of luck for your first day here I hope you are gonna enjoy your selves. If you need any help just ask me" Jessica said and moved away.

"yeah thanks we will!" Elina said as they moved out of the hall

"the school isn't that bad after all. Hey Elina I just remembered! What about the big day your dad was talking about?" Ivy suddenly asked

"I don't know! He didn't tell me anything about it! He just said that my big day is approaching near! That's all" Elina said

"whats that all about?" Mariah asked pointing to a crowd of many students who felt like they were making way for someone

"is the president here in Moscow?" Elina asked while they all ran to the crowd to see what was the fuss about. They entered the crowd and made it to the front just to witness that the crowd contained mostly girls who were staring at the comers lustfully which made the three girls excite and disguted at the same time

"I love you boys!!" the three girls heard some girls shouting on top of their lungs

"you guys rule!" and a shout of some boys

"please marry me!" even this shout of a girl made them smile and excited to know who was coming

"the sex lords are here!" one more shout of a bunch of girls made them disgustingly excited

"maybe some movie actor is here!" Elina said

"yeah maybe you're right!" Ivy and Mariah answered and they all continued to find out who was coming. As the comers got near the three could make out the figures of three boys.

"please marry me Tala!!!" a girl standing beside Ivy shouted to Tala on which one of the three boys turned and gave a flying kiss to the particular girl who nearly fainted. Ivy chuckled in excitement and turned to see who the person was to blame. She saw that Tala was the boy with red hair, pale skin and violet eyes who was busy in giving flying kisses, winks and thumbs up to every girl he saw which made Ivy raise her eye brow while a small smile was also placed on her lips

"I love you Ray!!" the girl standing behind Mariah said catching her attention. Who was waving to one of the boys. Mariah turned to find the girl's target and found Ray was the boy with big golden sparkly eyes and long raven coloured hair which was tied in a pony tail and were wrapped in a white cloth and reached his ankles and who in return waved back at the girl with a smile making her fly in her fantasy dream land of Ray

"Hey Kai!! Over here!!!!" a girl shouted from some side of Elina on which Elina turned to look at the girl who was busy in waving at Kai. Elina turned to the three boys to find to whom the girl was waving at. One of the boys with two toned, slate and black, hair turned to make his crimson eyes visible who striked straightly in Elina's vision. Elina frowned slightly on the cold look in Kai's eyes and the 'no-expression' containing face

"ahhh the sex god looked at me! The sex god looked at me!" the girl started screaming making the other girls giggle too around her. Elina still looked at the three boys. Tala, busy in answering every girls shout. Ray, sending every girl to dream land with his smiles and Kai, walking away ignoring everyone.

xxx

"There is a good news for you! She has recovered from her illness and is ready to go home and we are discharging her today from here. You can come and recieve her but don't forget to continue the medications!"

"Thank you doctor! Thank you very much!"

xxx

The teacher entered the class room making everyone's vision slide off from the three boys to her and they all stood up

"good morning class and take your seats! Today we have some new students in our class and I want everyone to greet them respectfully." the teacher ordered on which a bunch of boys chuckled in a low voice keeping them selves busy in watching the three girls which inculde Jessica and Nicole with some one else too while they all sat in the front row with three boys behind them who on the departure of the teacher turned and gave death glares to the boys snickering at their back which made all of them quiet.

The teacher entered the class with the three girls and made them stand in front of everyone because of their introduction.

"students! I would like you to meet Miss. Elina Catherine, Miss. Ivy Tanaka and Miss. Mariah Chou. They are our new students and from now on will be a part of our class. Please be seated girls." the teacher after introducing the three pointed the dirction of their seats. The three girls noticed Jessica and Nicole, a girl with red orangy wavy hair and terracota coloured eyes, and greeted them with smiles once more which Jessica returned with a smile and Nicole returned with a wink.

"now lets move on to the attendence!"

xxx

"Yes I know they are doing a good job indeed! A very good job."

"so.."

"oh yes! That is placed safely with us! I now want you to tell her about her visit to her teacher and I hope you will also explain this to your friends."

"don't worry! I'll do my work but don't forget the deal!"

"I will not ofcourse!"

xxx

"now girls if you need any help just ask me or your fellow students. I hope they will help you when you need them. Enjoy your first day!" the teacher explained to Ivy, Mariah and Elina while all the other students were going out of the class room to attend their other classes as the bell had gone

"thank you Miss! We will!" Mariah answered in a soft tone with Ivy and Elina's nods following before leaving the class with her friends

"well that wasn't bad after all!" Ivy said

"I wanted to sit with Jess (Jessica) and Nick (Nicole)!" Mariah said

"yeah we were'nt even able to share a single talk with them! Well fair enough for our first impression on the teacher!" Elina said while wrestling with her locker. At last when it was opened she started taking out the books she needed that suddenly some cheers got her and her friends' attention. Elina closed the locker and stood beside them looking at some people on which the students were losing their control. Ofcourse it were the sex lords.

"I am getting out of here. This is getting boring. They are not that hot!" Elina said ignoring the three hot figures reaching near

"I am with you girl!" Mariah said ignoring them too joining Elina while Ivy walking behind her. The three girls turned in a different direction while Ivy turned and gave Tala a glance which he noticed. Ivy's lips turned into a smile on his notification and the smile made Tala wink at her on which she blushed turning to face away. Mariah and Elina both turned their faces to Ivy when they felt the warmth of the fire inside the girl walking in between them and witnessed the blush. They both sighed, smiling not letting their friend notice.

xxx

After their fourth class when the girls were again in the locker hallway. Elina and Mariah were busy in talking with Jessica and Nicole while Ivy was still busy with her locker. The cheers of the students were ignored by the four girls but Ivy couldn't help her self without turning to notice an all alone Tala walking to her way. She got busy with her stuff again after giving him a glance. She closed her locker and turned around only to bump slightly in Tala who was walking past her.

"s- sorry! I am sorry! I- I didn't see you there!" Ivy stammered because of the fire building inside her.

"no prob hotty!" Tala answered in a tone like there was no tomorrow

"excuse me?" Ivy returned back to reality from lala land on Tala's words

"leave that! I see you don't really know me!" Tala said skipping the topic

"yeah! Thats true! But many of the girls helped me in knowing your name before the school started" Ivy answered after getting full control on her voice on which Tala chuckled

"really! So what do you think Ivy?" Tala asked making Ivy surprised for a moment

"of you?" Ivy asked

"uh huh!" Tala answered nodding

"well... not that interesting!" Ivy said teasingly on which Tala rose his eye brow, smiling

"okay! You're good looking but it doesn't mean that every girl will have to marry or love you. Not me atleast!" Ivy said but before she could finish from her evil smirk she was pinned to the lockers gently by Tala which wide her eyes. She looked directly in the eyes in front of her which were getting deeper by every second. Tala's index finger was pressed gently to Ivy's collar bone. Tala could feel her heart below his finger. He had a smirk on his face and his eyes were trying to find something in Ivy's eyes. He moved his lips near Ivy's ear.

"you have to change your opinion about me when you really get to know me" he whisepered slowly before moving his lips away from her ear and giving a peck on her cheek and then moving away with a smirk like nothing happened. While Ivy had her eyes closed because of the fire which was created inside her from her contact with Tala.

Elina and Mariah's jaws were touching the ground on the scene they just witnessed and Jessica and Nicole were giggling while the rest of the girls present there were cursing or whinning on seeing Tala with another girl. Elina and Mariah got in their normal condition and after excusing from their two other friends they moved to Ivy. Ivy after feeling the presence of someone in front of her opened her eyes and saw her one friend, Elina giving a long deep sigh while her other friend was shaking her head smiling.

"we can not say anything!" Mariah said stopping Elina before she could even begin and after having Mariah completed Elina just smiled, shaking her head and shrugging in an impressive manner.

"lets go! We have a class!"

xxx

"he is back!" Ray sighed

"don't tell me!" Kai muttered

"so she was for today?" Ray asked

"well. She is nice. Maybe I won't be able to keep it going after meeting her. But I was only doing what I..." Tala stopped in the middle of his sentence when Kai and Ray gave him a death glare

xxx

"great! Just great Elina!!" Ivy yelled frustratingly

"it's not only my fault!" Elina defended

"Not your fault! Girl it's all your fault!" Ivy said again

"my fault! Come-on Ivy! Its not only my fault! If you wouldn't have gone so much in your Prince Tala land you wouldn't have lost your balance!" Elina pointed to Ivy

"so you're saying its my fault. If you wouldn't have given me an elbow I wouldn't lose balance!" Ivy defended in a loud tone

"oh yeah right! Now you've become 'Miss. Touch me not' that only by a slight elbow on your side made you lost your balance. Admit it Ivy you were not present on earth. Tala made you so angry that you flew away from earth to save Prince Tala from that witch and thats why you lost balance and bumped into him!"

"only bumped! He just spare our lives only because of Jess and Nick and I was not gone any where!"

"will you girls switch back to the language I can uderstand!"

"spare our lives? What would he do"

"will you two stop arguing!"

"you should go thank that Sarah that she made her friends stop on attacking us saying we are new and are not aware of 'The Rules'!"

"yeah after what happened in recess. But its true it wasn't only Elina's fault she was doing what friends do when one of them falls in love!" Mariah said in a calm tone

"what did you say??"

~~Begin Flash Back~~

It was the recess and the girls were sitting on some banches near the canteen. They saw Jessica and Nicole passing by them and waved at them which they returned like usual and the two girls went and sat on a table with a girl and three boys waiting for them. The whole canteen had their eyes on the group of six friends.

"its not fair!" Mariah suddenly whinned getting the attention of her friends

"what!" Ivy asked

"she is talking about the 'sex gods'!" Elina said stressing on the word used to define their problem well enough

"oh no problem Mariah! You will win the next time. Girl! You just lost your concentration!" Ivy tried to help

"Galux would have won if he wouldn't have tried to distract me from his cheap talk!"

"Galux?" Elina asked to Ivy slowly not letting Maiah hear

"her bitbeast!" Ivy answered in a tone which only Elina could hear

"his talk wasn't cheap Mariah. He was just using a technique! He took your introduction but didn't move his concentration away from his battle! While you, when answering him, were totally gone in... well in the world to answer him and moved your concentration away from the battle. That's why he was able to strike your beyblade out of the dish!" Ivy explained

"what's a bitbeast?" Elina asked slowly again not getting Mariah's attention on which Ivy shushed her and went on with Mariah

"that game class stinked! I have to beat that Ray next time but why didn't you girls battled?" Mariah said

"like we have any beyblades! Well anyways Ray is a very good beyblader isn't he?" Elina asked

"yeah! His strategy was way too good! And Mariah didn't even stand a chance in front of him!" Ivy said giving Elina a high five but changed her expression when the whistle of Mariah reaching her extreme temperature alerted them

"I mean next time I know he wont stand a chance in front of our Mariah!" Ivy changed her statement and stood to move to the counter with her friends. They all got busy in taking their lunches that suddenly Mariah caught attention of a scene from the opened window happening outside the canteen.

"Hey Ivy look! There is Tala the opinion changer with another girl!" Mariah said while her other two friends were busy in buying their lunches

"that doesn't bother me!" Ivy said matter of factly

"that girl seems pretty good too!" Mariah said again

"so what. It doesn't bother me either!" Ivy said calmly looking at Tala who was busy in talking with that girl who afterwards was cupped in Tala's hands and was rewarded by a small kiss on her lips

"what do you say about that!" Elina and Mariah asked in an evil tone looking at the smoke coming out of their friend's head

"well yeah that bothers me a little!" Ivy said trying to hide her anger, whose reason she didn't know, as much as possible

"oh ho!!" Elina hooted her friend giving her an elbow teasingly on which Ivy, so gone to take the anger management classes for Tala, lost her balance and made all her lunch land on two boys passaing in front of her. The whole canteen stood up stunned. Elina and Mariah's eyes wide more than anything when they saw the white uniform shirts of the two boys decorated by Ivy, the master of arts and textile, with different colours making them look like they came from a vacation from Hawaii.

The two boys just watched her. Firstly looking at their well decorated textile designed shirts and then at Ivy who was so much more than panicked. She could hear one of the boy with brown hair and brown eyes utter some swear words in his mouth

"What. Have. You. Done?" the boy's brown eyes flashed a red colour as he spoke

"do you know who we are?" the other boy with blue and green shaded eyes and dark blond hair said gnashing his teeth.

"he he! You are... boys!" Ivy answered panickly, smiling stupidly at her answer on which the two boys turned towards her and started moving near her.

"oh no! Sarah please do something!" Nicole said when she saw her other friends in trouble with her own friends

"its their fault. I can not do anything!" Sarah, a girl with straight black hair that reached up to the small of her back with silver bangs and black eyes.

"come-on! Pretty please!" Jessica requested on which Sarah sighed and stood up from her chair moving towards her two friends who had a staring contest going on with Elina and Mariah who were trying to defend her 'oh so sensitive' friend

"James! Denys! Leave them and lets go!" Sarah, when reached her destination, said in a straight tone with her friends. James, the guy with dark blond hair and Denys, the one with brown hair.

"do you see what they have done?" James said to Sarah

"yeah I do! But spare them this time. They are the new 'students' and don't know the rules!" Sarah said stressing on the word 'students' which cleared her point to her friends very much. The two boys turned their vision to their table to see their other two female friends Jessica and Nicole grinning while giving peace signs on which the boys sighed and moved away without saying anything with Sarah walking behind them. All the students in the canteen gasped as the group started moving away.

"hey wait!" Elina said because of the reason she didn't know her self on which her friends smacked their hands on their hands. The group was out of the canteen now but the boy following them in the last stopped when he heard Elina's call

"who are you guys anyways?" Elina asked making her friends falling to ground (anime style) to the boy who had red hair. He looked at Elina from over his shoulder by his green eyes

"'The Blade Trashers!'" the boy said and moved out

~~ End of Flash Back ~~

A long wolf whistle caught the three girls' attention and they all moved their sight at the end of the hallway from where a figure appeared.

"here we go again!" Elina said sighing when she recognized the figure, Ray. He moved along passing every girl a smile who ever called him.

"I am moving!" Elina said but a hand on her shoulder stopped her

"wait! He is coming towards us!" Ivy said before removing her hand from Elina's shoulder

"why would he come to us. Doesn't the 'sex lord' have any thing else to do?" Mariah said but the three friends stopped speaking when Ray got nearer and plastered their normal expressions on their faces removing the expression they had when they were arguing

"hi girls!" Ray said in a soft tone when he was near enough to the girls

"hey!" the three friends answered his greeting in unision

"whats up Ray?" Ivy asked in her normal tone

"Maraih!" Ray after taking Ivy's question as a statement and smiling on it turned to Mariah

"yeah!"

"I think this is yours!" Ray said handing Mariah an all messed up card attached with a red ribbon which was torn from different sides

"my ID card!" Mariah said recognizing the card she took from Ray

"the ribbon tore when Driger attacked your beyblade and it fell there from your neck!" Ray explained

"thanks a lot!" Mariah said

"whose Driger?" Elina whispered in Ivy's ear

"his bitbeast!" Ivy answered in the same tone

"you are a very good beyblader Mariah. You really impressed me by the way you battled" Ray expressed

"but I lost! You aren't that bad too. After all you beat me!" Mariah answered

"Ray!" Ivy after discussing something with Elina called him

"yeah!"

"if you don't mind can we ask you something!" Elina, moving a step ahead with Ivy asked

"yeah sure!"

"who are you guys?" Elina asked on which Mariah gave a blank face while Ray rose his eye brow

"I mean like every single girl ogles at you three friends. Who are you guys? Some movie stars or what?" Elina said what she had in her mind from the beginning on which Ray laughed making the girls around him visit the fantasy dream land of Ray

"you are girls! You should know why girls are after us!" Ray answered matter of factly

"is it because you guys are smart?" Ivy took a wild guess

"maybe!" Ray said all knowingly

"you guys aren't that attractive!" Elina said what she had in her mouth without thinking that the girls around her may start looking for a chance to catch her in alone and send her home all bruised up and also on which Ivy gave her an elbow on the side, pretty hardly this time

"really?" Ray asked chuckling

"no! She means there must be something else except for your looks that everyone likes you" Mariah tried her best to make up on her friends statement, truly

"well we study here from the start. I mean maybe its also because of our history in this school!" Ray answered matter of factly

"yeah right! Ofcourse! Studying from the beginning! You must have a great past record!" Ivy expressed

"umm... I heard you girls messed up with the Blade Trashers." Ray said after thinking for a while

"Blade Trashers?" Elina asked on which Ivy elbowed her again lightly that is helping her friend to recall her memory

"oh! The Blade Trashers! No! We didn't mess up or anything. Just had little accident. Nothing else!" Elina answered the half truth

"well! I'll advice you not to deal with them! You know not the good guys!" Ray suggested

"not the good guys! Come-on! They aren't that bad. Anyone would burn up if you mess up their uniform's white shirt." Elina said

"they aren't that bad with you because I heard two of the members of The Blade Tarshers are you friends" Ray said

"really? They are?" our genius minded Elina tried to recall her memory once more

"Jessica and Nicole are our friends!" Ivy helped her any ways

"oh yeah right! They are"

"well anyway Mariah. I am sorry about your ID card. If possible for me I'll try to get a new one for you as its all messed up. And it was really great to battle you. For the first time I felt like I am fighting with a worthy opponent and now I'll love to battle you again!" Ray said before offering Mariah his hand to shake

"me too and thanks!" Mariah said before accepting his hand and shaking it

"bye now!" Ray said as he left the hallway

"well! That wasn't bad after all!" Ivy said

"yeah!"

"atleats it stopped you guys from arguing!" Mariah said slowly not allowing her friends to hear

xxx

"Dad! I am home!" Ivy announced as she entered her house after her school on which her father came out of his room

"so dad where is the 'present' you were going to give me!" Ivy asked impatiently on which her father stuck his hand in his pocket and took out a shiny beyblade from there making Ivy wide her eyes

"this is the present I wanted to give you my daughter!" her father said handing her the black and yellow shiny beyblade

"a- a beyblade!" Ivy said stunned

"with a bitbeast too!" her father pointed to the bit of her blade where a black panther stood

"its mom's bit!" Ivy said recognizing the creature on the bit

"yes. Before her death she told me to give this to you when you were able to take the responsibility of it. I was going to give it to you when we were back in our home but the time wasn't that good. After all what happened" Her father went into a deep thinking on which Ivy hugged him tight and he wiped the tear which was going to fall from his brown eyes

"but I think now the time is right. I am also going to send you to a trainer who could teach you how to use it as it was what your mom always wanted" he said on which Ivy left him and started staring the bit

"Polariz!" Ivy took out the name of the black panther which her mom always told her.

xxx

"I see you proved your self unworthy of the bitbeast!"

"but.."

"no buts young lady. From tomorrow you are going to get a special trainer who could teach you how that thing is used! Understand?"

"yes... father!"

xxx

"you called me father?" Elina asked in a straight tone standing in a room while her father was seated on a chair behind the big desk placed between the two relatives

"oh yes dear! I wanted to tell you something I've hidden from you for all these years" her father said standing from his chair and moving towards Elina

"come with me. I'll show you" he said and started moving towards another door inside the big room with Elina following behind. She entered the dark room and could make out the figures of some machinery in the pure darkness

"will you give me your necklace please dear!" her father requested on which she hesitated to follow but realised her real identity is no secret for her father so she took off her neklace after closing her eyes on which her fangs grew bigger and their tips bacame visible from her closed mouth. She slowly opened her eyes lightening the whole room revealing her slit pupils of her eyes and handed her necklace to her father who in return handed her a pair of glasses. She wore the glasses so the light from her eyes stopped in a way. She now could clearly see the machinery.

"I want you to know about the power that posses inside your necklace!" her father said placing her necklace on the big machine and sliding a thin iron rod above it with an inch distance between the necklace and the rod. A red flash light appeared from the rod and it started moving back and forth scanning the pandent. The wide screen in front of the two relatives lit up with different coloured lights

"what you are seeing right now are the things inside your pandent called bitbeasts!" he pointed to the screen on the two fluid like moving objects. One of red and white colour while the other of golden and white colour

"and this is what you will now have to take!" he again said moving to Elina and placing a shiny blue object on her hand

"a beyblade?" Elina asked in a straight tone recognising the object

"yes! As you can see Elina. This beyblade has a bitbeast trapped inside it and that bitbeast is called 'The Blue Magma Cat'. Its a spirit of an angel cat who controls fire. And a bitbeast is any powerfull spirit who controls any element. You know the basics of beyblading but you need to master it. I think the time when you prove your self worthy of a bitbeast has come that's why I am giving you this beyblade. You have to take good care of it and to make you perfect in beylading from tomorrow you will go to your teacher and will learn beyblading. You will live with your teacher untill you don't master your self in beyblading. Now I don't want any queries. I hope you will do as I want and will make me proud. Am I understood?"

"yes father!"

'don't you worry father. I am going to make you proud'


SOCBR
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Well what do you say guys?

Please Review