Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Choice Is All Yours!! ❯ Great Expectations. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The Choice Is All Yours!!

Rating: T

Summary: Please visit Chapter one

Warnings: Please visit Chapter one

Disclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of its characters but any unrecognisable character is owned by me and some other great poeple who helped me by giving their characters and ofcourse the plot is mine.

A/N: Just wanted to remind you people the updating won't increase without any reviews. If you'll not review how will I know how I am writing. So please continue with the reviews as so you people did before. Arigatou (thanks) and enjoy! This chaps fun! And this chaps for 'Ayesha Raees' who is my first and only reviewer. I hope you'll enjoy this chap. And I'm giving names to chaps which'll continue (I think so...)

----------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter - 2
Great Expectations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

"Kai Hiwatari."

"Hiwatari? Your name is Kai Hiwatari. YOU ARE RELATIVE OF THE ROYAL MISTER VOLTAIRE HIWATARI! What else!!

"Kai Hiwatari. GR number 45300. Admitted in year 1992. Birthdate told as 2 August 1989. Guardian's name inserted as Voltaire Hiwatari. No bad records. Not suspended from school even once. No company, stayed alone. Complains from students about ignoring but no teacher approved. No detentions. More improvements. Excellent result in examination. Gradings increased. Got good company. Many awards granted in curricular and co-curricular activities. Won every single prize in IQ tests. Splendid performance. Most highest marks in whole Crecent Vision High School records. Current Student Of The Year by great amount of votes. Previous Student Of The Year, Tala Ivanov, lost only from one vote. Current position: Student of the year, School Head boy, volunteer/prefect in beyblade classes, member of best beyblading team in school 'The Blitzkrieg Boys'."

"cough.. cough.. Most highest marks!! Oh my God. School Head Boy. OH MY GOSH!!! Now that's called some great student but I think all these postions are given to him because he is a relative of Mister Voltaire. The rich kid you know!

"Tala Ivanov. GR number 45301. Admitted in year 1992. Birthdate told as 10 January 1989. Guardian's name inserted as Voltaire Hiwatari. Three bad records. Suspended from school many times. Bad company. Many complains. Many detentions because of one student. Improvements. Nics result in examination. Gradings increased. Nice company. Many awards granted. Splendidly nice improvements. Second highest marks in the whole Crecent Vision High School. Remained Student Of The Year for four times in a row because of no matched runner up. Previous Student Of The Year by many votes. Runner up lost from one vote. Current position: House Head Boy, Volunteer/leader of school's Ice Skating team, captain/leader of best beyblading team in school 'The Blitzkrieg Boys'."

"four times in a row! Oh Gosh! Head Boy! Oh my Gosh! Leader of Ice skating! Oh my Gosh! Now.. Voltaire Hiwatari again. Now where did he go. Oh yeah there you are!"

"Ray Kon. GR number 45302. Admitted in year 1992. Bithdate told as 28 October 1989. Guardian's name inserted as Voltaire Hiwatari. One bad record. Once suspended from school because of harsh treatment with a student."

"harsh treatment? What are they saying? I think that Kai is the bully type. Not Tala and Ray. But.. oh well.."

"Nice company. Complains from students about bad treatment but not conformed from teachers. Many detention because of fight with some students. Improvements after detentions. Nice result in examinations. Gradings increased. Nice company. Many awards granted. Splendidly nice improvements. Second highest marks in the whole Crecent Vision High School. Remained Student Of The Year for two times in a row before Tala Ivanov. Beaten because of less votes. Current position: Coach of basket ball team, member of best beyblading team in school 'The Blitzkrieg Boys', Volunteer."

"oooookkkkaaayyyy...! Now that's called some great past record. Wow! Splendid. Really. No wonder why girls want to be with them! Hey wait. I know you."

"Sarah Black. GR number 45303. Admitted in year 1992. Birthdate told as 19 July 1989. Guardian's name ins...."

"Elina!! Elina!!" the knock made Elina turn her vision from her computer screen to the door. She gave one more glance to the picture of the girl Sarah who Elina met in her school as a savior from The Blade Trahers. She closed all of the applications she had on her computer screen at once. All the pictures of students disappeared. She knew the voice on the door was of Alice and she also knew why this voice is here at this time of night.

She switched of her PC and got up from her chair to the door. She switched on the lights to make the lights coming from her eyes, disappear. She opened the door and looked from the slit opening only to confirm her expectations of no other person than Alice. She opened the door wide so Alice could enter. Alice slightly startled when she saw the real appearence of Elina without her necklace but slapped her self in her thoughts of doing it whe she already knew the reality.

"why are you awake Elin?" Alice called Elina from her nick and asked

"you wont believe what I just read Alice!" Elina expressed excitedly

"why? What is it?" Alice asked from suspicious and more interest and switched to the language which they were used to speak when in alone

"today at school we saw some crazy girls running around some guys. I thought to find out what was the real reason that the girls got all too much of crazy around those boys and what I read was just real girl! Those three guys have the most amzing record any student could wish for!" Elina expressed with excitement

"so you are saying Elin that those boys are even better than Mariah and Ivy." Alice asked on which Elina rose her eye brow and crossed her arms

"you know your name is also included. Give your self some name I can not always take the three names every time." Alice calmed her friend

"fine! Thank God that now I can search my school's site as I am now legally and officially a student. That site does have some great information about students. As I was saying they are the best students I've ever seen and yes Alice they are much more better than me, Mariah or Ivy. Girl we are nothing in front of them."

"what makes you say that?"

"Alice. They have been students of the years for many times staright in a row. One is the House Leader and basket ball team's captain. Other is the Head Boy and ice skating team's captain while the other one is the School Head boy, every function manager and most of all The Student Of The Year. Man they were all in the top ten students of the whole school but it's an other thing that I didn't read according to order. There were other people in the top ten students who I met but you suddenly came and I closed everything. You know Alice there was one thing...."
before Elina could complete her excitement the phone ring stopped her.

Alice looked at Elina with wide eyes while Elina's reaction was the same on hearing the phone bell from downstairs

"oh shit!" Elina cursed and jumped out of her bed on her feet with Alice following. Alice ran down the stair case as fast her feet took her while Elina turned off the lights and closed her room door and locked it and ran to the half opened balcony door and closed it too, her eyes giving her light all the way along. She placed her computer chair on its place and jumped on her bed by now her sharp hearing could catch the sound of Alice speaking with someone on the phone.

"who could be at this time. By the way whats the time?" she thought and turned at her side to see her digital clock shinning the time of 23:47 in neon numbers. Elina took a deep breath and sighed as suddenly the conversation she had with her father strike her mind. She moved her hand underneath her pillow and took out a shiny blue and white beyblade.

"Blue Magma Cat!" Elina thought looking at her beyblade.

"You control the fire element now don't you? Your name tells it, Magma. Magma.. Cat? Whoa! I just love cats. I hope we are gonna be together soon. I don't wanna disapoint dad. I'll do what ever he says and then one day I am gonna make him proud of me and then atlast my wish will be fulfilled and dad is gonna give me the love I always desired for. Blue Magma Cat I hope you are gonna be just fine with me and we'll soon share a bond that no one will be able to break"

"your wish is my command"
a voice suddenly appeared in Elina's head and her eyes widened to see if anyone was inside her room but no

"was it.. you Blue Magma Cat?" Elina asked but no response on which Elina settled down thinking that the voice was just her imagination

"after today. I am going to be called as a beyblader and after that from all the hard work and training I am gonna succeed to the top bladers and then no one will be able to defeat me and dad will be so proud of me that he would have no choice except for giving me the love I ask for. Blue Magma Cat, Dad told me that you are a very powerful bitbeast and he is giving you to me because he thinks I am worthy of you and can control your power and then become unbeatable." Elina suddenly stopped when a thought came in her head and her eyes slightly became watery

"and mom! Don't worry. You're gonna be just fine and when you'll come back home you'll see your daughter in a totally different face and I hope that'll make you happy. Just be fine mom. Please take care of your self! You have to live mom. Not for your self atleast for me. I wont be able to live without you. I wont!" saying this Elina took her hand, in which her beyblade was present, close to her heart and shut her eyes tight as a tear fell from her eye and travelled down the fair cheek and then burried inside the fluffy pillow.

xxx

"very good! Very, very good! I never thought that my students will do their job this good. Just remember the points I highlighted before. Fine?"

"YES SIR!!!"

xxx

"anything wrong Mariah?" Ivy asked Mariah on their way to school, walking with her both friends

"yeah. You look quite upset" Eina also added

"guys. The thing is that, that maybe I wont be able to walk with you guys to school anymore" Mariah said in a sad tone

"don't worry Pinkey! I was also about to say this. Remember I told you about dad was going to give me a present." Ivy said catching more interest of her friends

"yes! And don't call me Pinkey." Mariah said

"this!" Ivy said and took out a black and yellow beyblade from her pocket

"wow!" Mariah exclaimed on the sight of the new and shiny beyblade

"awesome! That's so cool!" Elina said taking a better look of Ivy's beyblade getting closer to her and saw the black panther on the bit

"this is called Polariz!" Ivy introduced her beyblade to her friends and then put it back inside her pocket and started walking again to their destination

"Polariz? Ice?" Mariah guessed

"Uh-huh!"

"so it means your bitbeast controls the element ice. Huh?" Elina asked

"yup. That's right! And my dad said that I'll have to go learn beyblading from a teacher so I can master it's skills and become the best beyblader as.." Ivy paused for a moment

"as mom also wanted this. So I have no regrets on leaving the walk we daily have on our way to school but dad confirmed one thing that beyblading wont effect my studies and I'll come to the school as usual! But from a different direction." Ivy explained and stopped as they reached the school gate

"really?" Elina asked hiding her suspicion as much as possible

"yeah! My dad also said that I have to go to a teacher now and learn better blading and then master my skills" Mariah also added getting a little excited from her upset side

"oh great!" Elina said making her self busy in a deep thinking

"Elina! Has your big day arrived?" Ivy asked as they started moving inside their school

"yeah! My dad also gave me a beyblade and said that I'll have to go to a teacher to master it" Elina explained in as small words as she could

"a beyblade? No way!" Mariah said in shock

"no really! Look!" Elina said taking out her blue and snow white beyblade from her skirt pocket

"whoa!" Elina's both friends expressed in unison

"I can not believe you got your self a bitbeast" Ivy said looking at the bit where a white and blue cat was standing

"and a wicked one!" Mariah added before Elina put her beyblade inside her pocket again

"Wow! What a co-incidence! You, Mariah and me. All are going to attend a teacher. And got beyblades. Wonderful!" Ivy said excitedly

"yeah! Co-incidence" Elina thought deeply and in a serious tone but before Elina could think further some female squeals caught the three friends' attention

"here we go again!" Mariah sighed but suddenly got surprised when found her two friends a little too attentive at the crowd

"ookkaayyy! What's going on in here. Did I miss something?" Mariah asked looking at her friends who had their sight on the big crowd of students

"I can understand about Ivy. But what's the matter with you Elina?" Mariah asked making Elina look at her friend

"huh? Oh nothing." Elina answered half heartedly

"ok! Something's fishy here and I am not aware of it. Elin why are those boys catching your interest sooo much? Whats the matter with you?" Mariah asked on the different behaviour of her friend on which Elina sighed and Ivy also turned around

"look! The thing is that last night..." before Elina could explain the reason of her interest the ring of the bell made all of them turn their faces to a certain hallway

"don't tell me we're late!" Ivy said

"shit!" Elina cursed and the three friends ran to their lockers

xxx

"Physics is boring." Elina whispered in Ivy's ear, yawning and then looking at the teacher with sleepy eyes

"its unlucky with me" Ivy asnwered catching Mariah's attention too while Tala sitting a little far from them on the front row of seats turned to see Ivy and gave a charming smile to her on which Ivy smiled, blushing on which Elina and Mariah dropped their heads on their benches

"Miss. Elina Catherine!" the teacher suddenly called Elina on which everyone turned their attention to the teacher except for some brainiacs who were already attentive to the teacher. Elina stood up startled

"that's called unlucky!" Mariah slowly whispered in Ivy's ear while Elina stood up from her seat as the teacher was looking at her with angry eyes

"were you even listening to me?" the teacher asked

"yes ofcourse mam!" Elina answered in a polite, soft and angelic tone which made Ivy and Mariah fall from their seats, anime style because of the new Elina they were looking at

"so would you please tell me what I was explaining?" the teacher asked changing her tone a bit while all the students on the front seats turned their heads to Elina knowing she wont be able to answer as she was in the class only physically not mentally and the students also included James, Denys, Jessica, Nicole, Ray, Tala and even Kai too

"Mam you were explaining about the Scientific Method." Elina answered on which Ivy and Mariah's eyes went wide

"oh! So would you tell me where were we?" the teacher calmed her self down on Elina's answer

"Mam we were at the point three of Scientific Method, Experiment." Elina answered which made Jessica and Nicole also join Mariah and Ivy in a jaw falling competition

"very nice. Would you tell me what is an Experiment?" the teacher asked now fully in a normal condition from Elina's response

"surely Mam. As you explained us, Experiment is an organized repeatable process which is used to test the truth of the Hypothesis." Elina answered all knowingly which made everyone sitting in the front row wide their eyes in impressive manner while the 'sex-god' a.k.a. Kai also rose his eyebrow in impressive manner to see how the girl who was half sleepy and half bored, while the lecture was, answered like she was most attentive student in all

"Very good Miss. Elina!" the teacher expressed getting impress from the way and the tone in which Elina answered

"Thank you Mam!" Elina said bowing only her head a little

"but please don't talk in the class" the teacher at last told the reason of her anger

"I am really sorry Mam that my behaviour in class seemed disturbing to you. I'll try my best not give you that chance again Mam. Please accept my apology and I hope I'll never do that again. Sorry Mam!" Elina said as politely as she could making the teacher simle while all her friends were looking at eachother in way like asking if they are in planet Earth or not

"that's ok. You can sit now Elina!" the teacher said smiling on Elina's performance and behaviour

"Thank you very much Mam!" Elina said again bowing her head a little and before she could take her seat the bell rang and she sat smirking as the teacher had her vision away from Elina's face while Tala and Ray couldn't help but ask eachother about Elina's performance only from the look in their eyes while Kai was smirking with his eyes closed

"ok students. As I have explained you Branches of Physics already so I am going to take some surprise tests or presentations any time I want. Be prepared!" the teacher said and everyone started gathering their stuff from their seats and left the class

xxx

"how did you do that?" Ivy asked Elina moving to their lockers.

"do what?" Elina asked like she didn't know anything

"Elina the way you answered the teacher it seemed like you were the only student who was listening to her most attentively!" Ivy expressed

"Yeah! You said Physics was boring and you weren't even listening to the teacher. How did you answer her?" Mariah said putting her books back in her locker

"who said I wasn't listening?" Elina said before starting a wrestle with her locker

"Elina I hate you when you do this!" Ivy said whinning

"yeah! You pretend that you aren't listening to the teacher while you are the most attentive person in the whole class." Mariah also included

"and what's with the oh-so-sweet-and-agelic attitude?" Ivy asked

"well. That's me!" Elina answered before starting a fight with her locker again

"here we go. 50 out of 10 for Elina from the Physics teacher." Mariah said sighing

"you do know how to leave a lasting impression on teachers." Ivy also added

"here. Let me help you!" a fair and muscular hand suddenly came from Elina's side, over her shoulder and reached to the locker knob and after doing some 'things', the locker opened with a click and the hand came back to it's place. Elina spun around to see which angel, the God sent to earth to help Miss. Elina from her locker

"... thanks!" Elina first stood stunned looking in the golden eyes and then thanked them for opening her locker

"don't mention it!" the long raven haired boy who Elina knew all too well said smirking

"aa.. so can I help you?" Elina asked looking at the face which she saw just last night on her computer screen

"No not that but what you did in class was just so great. Everyone was looking at you like you have made a new law in Physics." Ray said while Elina's other friends had their eyes on her friend. Actually Ivy was looking at Elina while Mariah was looking at Ray. Who moved from his place and leaned on one of the lockers beside Elina's locker, close to Mariah while on this pose of his everyone could clearly hear some whistles in the hallway on which Ray smiled

"Elina. Right?" Ray asked looking at Elina on which she nodded

"I think Mariah is right about you Elina. Now you'll sure get 50 out of 10 from the Physics teacher." Ray said on which Elina smirked while Mariah smiled

"sorry Ray but we have our sports class so I think we should leave!" Ivy said looking at her wrist watch

"yeah!" Elina also said while Ivy came and stood beside Elina

"we would love to give you company but you know we have our class!" Mariah also added smiling on which Ray nodded

"girls. Would you mind if I ask you for privacy with Mariah for a while?" Ray asked looking at Elina and Ivy

"of course not!" the both girls said with a big grin pastered on their faces

"we'll wait for you near the main notice board Mariah!" Elina said and moved out of the hall

"so Mariah?" Ray said turning to face Mariah while she also moved her vision from her leaving friends to the golden eyes in front of her

"what do you think now?" Ray asked

"huh?" Mariah asked not knowing what Ray was talking about

"you know! What do you think of a beyblade rematch." Ray in a way helped Mariah

"oh.. that!" Mariah said, a look of sadness suddenly appeared in her eyes when she remembered her conversation with her father last night

"ok leave that. You have sports class; do you like to ice skate?" Ray suddenly changed the topic

"ice skate? Yes of course. I love to ice skate!" Mariah answered cheering up with a half lie

"why don't you do ice skating then in your sports class?" Ray adviced

"yeah why not. I'll love to!" Mariah answered cheerfully

"and I'll start loving it!" Ray said moving his face closer to Mariah's so they were just inches apart making a new fire build inside Mariah's body and left

xxx

"hey lets go for basket ball!" Elina advised looking at the list of sports pinned on the main notice board

"no lets go for... beyblading! Yeah lets go for beyblading!" Ivy said when she found her choice in the list

"you only know how to launch your blade and you wanna go beyblading!" Elina said with raised eye brows

"so big deal. Like you make every single basket when playing basket ball." Ivy answered

"what ever! We're still going for basket ball." Elina told her decision

"no way!" Mariah said catching her friends' attention and then searched for a particular sport in the list and smiled when she found it

"we'll go ice skating!" Mariah said smiling

"ice skating!!!" Ivy and Elina shouted, well Elina shouted in panic while Ivy shouted in excitement when they heard their friend's chosen sport

"they have a skating rink inside the school??" Elina asked in shock

"yup!" Ivy answered

"we're going for Ice skating!" Mariah announced her decision on which Ivy agreed easily

"basket ball!" Elina shouted

"skating!" but sadly there were two opponents against one here

"basket ball!"

"ice skating!"

"basket ball!!!!!"

"We are going for ice skating and that's final... or else!" Ivy warned

"or else what?" Elina asked her two friends with narrow eyes

"We'll make you!" Mariah answered clamly with an evil smirk

xxx

"why do I ask them what else they could do!" Elina said sighing now standing in the skating rink with her ice skates on. Actually Elina was leaning on Ivy as she didn't know ice skating

"I hate you Ivy!" Elina said looking at the girl standing beside her

"thank you Elina." Ivy said smiling

"I wonder why suddenly she decdided to come Ice skating. Idiot." Elina murmured to her friend Mariah who standing on her other side

"thanks!" Mariah said when she heard Elina calling her an idiot

"students!" the teacher called on which all the students moved their attentions to the teacher, who was standing out side the rink, from some certain nine students a.k.a Sarah, Jessica, Nicole, Tanner, Denys, James, Ray, Tala and Kai

"good morning students! I am glad to see you all here I can also see some new faces. I hope all you new students will enjoy being in this school. Ah! The Blitzkreig Boys and The Blade Trashers are also here. Splendid!" the teacher said on which the two teams moved a little forward as a sign of response of their teacher's regard

"Kai!" the teacher called on which the crimson eyed skated a little forward as a response while every single girl had their eyes on Kai excluding Sarah, Mariah and Ivy. Well these two had their eyes somewhere else

"would you please give an announcment to all the students that on their sport class first report here in Ice skating rink." the teacher asked.

"yes Mam!" the sex-god, Kai answered nodding while Elina, Ivy, Mariah and Sarah rolled their eyes when they heard many girls around them saying

"he spoke!"

"I heard Kai's voice!"

"listen to his voice it's so rythematic!"

and also

"rythematic isn't a word girl!"

"I hope Nicole, James and Tala are going to help their new student fellows now aren't they!" the teacher said looking at the three students who gave charming and magnetic grins in return while some more whispers were heard on the back

"look at her smile!"

"oh I'll do anything to be with Nick!"

"she is one hot chick!"

"just look at James darling when he smiles. Oh my God!"

"Ivanov is mine!"

On which The Blade Trashers turned their faces to their team mates who were grinning goofily

xxx

"you know I don't know how to skate guys. Then why did you bring me here!" Elina complained

"yeah. You should know how difficult it is to stick her on your side and skate with her arm in your hands!" Ivy also said on which Elina rose her eye brow

"don't worry Elin. As you saw that the teacher said we had to report here first so she could tell the class schedule. And as you are here now you can also learn how to skate" Mariah answered

"like I wanna!" Elina murmured and the three friends continued

"ahem!" someone cleared their throat to tell their presence to the three friends on which the three girls turned... Ivy and Mariah turned with Elina hanging on their sides to find Kai standing there waiting for the girls to notice his presence

"are you done with your talking?" Kai asked in a cold tone

"actually we aren't but still sorry that we didn't notice you or else we would have answered you." Elina apologized in a plain tone making her friends' jaws fall to ground to see that Elina apologized

Kai blinked on her tone then continued

"here are..."

"oh he is speaking with them."

"Please Kai. Give me this schedule thing too" before Kai could complete the many whispers around them stopped him which were getting louder and louder.

"his voice is just so sweet and romantic." one more comment came on which Elina, Ivy and Mariah giggled but then Elina started laughing

"sorry. I am sorry." Elina said controling her laughter

"whats so funny?" Kai asked, the cold tone and look remained as usual

"oh.. it's just what that girl said about your voice." Elina said on which she together with her friends chuckled while Kai rose his eye brow

"so you don't think that. huh?" Kai asked in a cold tone

"of course not. And to be honest you aren't even worthy of that thought. No offence!" Elina said in a simple tone

"oh really?" Kai asked a sudden spark coming in his eyes

"I said no offence but yeah!" Elina said closing her eyes.

"nice necklace. Any reason for why it's suddely shinning." Kai commented looking at Elina's sapphire suddenly shinning. Elina's eyes went wide when she heard Kai

"um.. thanks. And yeah of course no cetain reason for it." Elina said calming her self

"but don't you know jwellery is not allowed in school." Kai said, avoiding the comments of girls around her which were forcefully entering his ears

"umm.. sorry?" Elina said when she heard the rule of no-jwellery

"now what?" Elina thought for a second

"here are your sports schedule." Kai said handing Ivy and Mariah a sheet of paper. Then turned to Elina giving her the paper

"you'll change your mind soon." Kai said pulling Elina closer, from the paper in her hand which he was also holding, on which she tilted and fell when Kai left the paper from his hands and skated away.

"why you!!" Elina said getting a little angry not noticing the shine of her sapphire suddenly disappeared while Ivy and Mariah helped her in getting to her feet once again but it wasn'tlate when she got a little more angry when a couple of laughs were heard from behind her

"I am not gonna let him go like this. Idiot." Elina said a little angry now

"come-on Elina. Just forget him." Mariah said looking at Kai who stood beside Ray after distributing the schedule sheets to some students and handing the rest to some one so he could continue with the rest

"forgetting him wont be an easy work Pinkey!" Elina thought not noticing her friends skating away from her

"I hate you!" Elina mumured with narrow eyes on her friends who just smiled with thumbs up at Elina.

Elina began taking step after step, instead of skating, balancing her self from her hands that her vision caught the attention of a now skating Kai who was busy in skating like no tomorrow with Ray while the girls could just giggle or ogle or visit the fantasy land of Kai and Ray instead of just grabbing them because of the teacher's presence. Elina waved her hands on her side as she was about to fall. And.. the waving didn't help and she fell on her butt while Ivy and Mariah were just smiling. They were not smiling, they were trying not to laugh. While Elina continued cursing under her breath in as many languages as she could. Actually there were only two languages.

"come-on Elina. You can do it." Mariah cheered for her friend from near by

"that wasn't bad after all. You might learn to skate if you keep it up." Ivy also said standing beside Mariah

"they're right. I can learn how to skate if I try. But not in front of these many people." Elina thought on he friends' encouragement

Atlast Elina made it to her two feet and started again, step by step. She waved her hands as she found her self losing her balance once more, not embarrassed as many other students were even worse than her in here, and this time the luck wasn't with her as she was about to fall on her face but she was stopped from a sudden grip on her back and at last landed softly on her knees instead of the big crash she was going to have.

She sat on her knees and sighed in relief then turned her face to meet the well known pair of violet eyes

"hey thanks a lot." Elina said and she meant it

"no prob" Tala said and moved in front of her so she doesn't have problem in turning her neck that much to talk with him. Elina started to get on her feet after the small conversation but couldn't manage it so she could see a hand in front of her to hold and get up

"no thanks. I can do it myself." Elina said looking at the out stretched hand of Tala and again continued with her failing trial of getting up on her two, now inserted in skates, feet

"come-on. You won't die if I touch you." Tala said making Elina look at his face with a small blush which very soon was gone "now get up. You're looking not less than an idiot doing that." Tala scoffed before offering his hand once more on which Elina smiled, defeated, and accepted his hand and managed to get up on her feet

"thanks again." Elina said now on her two feet

"like I said, no prob." Tala said and before he could move to do anything else Elina suddenly started losing her balance, waving her hands in air like trying to escape from drowning in water, and she feared that she might again hurt her bottom but this time luck was with her and her waving hands were caught in a grip of two pale but strong hands and she just ended up moving her skates backwards because of which she again landed on her knees, softly, as her hands were in a strong grip. Her hands were soon pulled up becasue of which she also found her body moving up and she ended up on her feet again. Blinking repeatedly trying to realize what just happened, slightly enjoying the trip she just had.

"don't mind but you really do suck at skating!" Tala said smiling when Elina was now at his eye level

"truth is sour." Elina said sighing

"and when was the last time you ate something. You're very light." Tala said on which Elina giggled blushing a little

"look. The main thing you should know is to stop your self as you can go and bump into someone." Tala adviced her still holding Elina's one wrist so she doesn't fall

"and that would be like?" Elina asked looking at Tala's face making clear to Tala that she wasn't getting annoyed with him but instead wanted to learn from him

"you do it like this. Look carefully. How my foot is moving." Tala told while doing a movement from his foot knowing Elina was looking as well as listening very carefully

"now you try to stop your self." Tala said catching Elina off guard and pushed her softly so here she goes skating very slowly and along with panic on her face. She saw someone standing on her way and she decided this wasn't a good day after all. She was going to bump into this slate haired guy she knew well enough.

"stop your self. Do what I told you." Tala's voice from behind entered Elina's ears while Ivy and Mariah very watching the whole thing and were waiting for their friend to save her self. And Elina did as Tala showed her and soon she stopped just before she was even about to touch the boy. Now the slate haired boy's back and Elina were just an inch apart. Elina gave a sigh of relief and standing in skates without any movement made her lose her balance and she again fell on her butt. Her skates hitting the boy's skates from behind, in a way, pushing him forward on which he bumped into the boy he was talking with and that boy lost his balance, falling with the slate haired boy above him and the two of them ended up on the ground. The whole rink went silent except for some chuckles which were coming from only eight mouths i.e. Tala, Jessica, Denys, Nicole, Tanner, James, Ivy and even Sarah. But they soon were quiet when the death glares of the fans of the people who fell strike them and the whole rink was now peacefully quite.

xxx

"you'll be just fine! Don't worry Jennifer we are taking you home now!"

"but Gem. I am scared if Elina ever knew about..."

"don't worry Jenny! Alice and Ivy are doing a very great job. Elina doesn't have a single hint about her!"

"but Gem I am scared if I myself told her about Angelica then everything will be ruined!"

"I told you Jenny. Even Isaac is here. These kids wont even let Elina know a single thing about her past!"

"but what about what John did?"

"don't worry. Untill she has that pendent everyone is safe and sound but.."

"but what Gem?"

"you don't worry about it I told you even if she is far from our reach we'll know nothing is gonna happen to her. The Margarets are gonna protect her."

"yes Gem. The Margaret are gonna protect her"
"even if they weren't able to protect Angelica"

"but this Jenny. If the pendent went in wrong hands the whole world would be destroyed"

SOCBR
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

For those who didn't understand. Elina was reading her school's internet web page in the start. Ok? I know a VERY late update (like anyojne was waiting except for a certain one) but I finished my monthly exams on 25 November, 06 and I have my half yearly/mid term exams on 11 Decemeber, 06. (Damn studies!!) so the real fast super sonic updating will start after the exams which can also be as in January. So...

Well what do think of the chap? I hope you know the characters and if you don't. Then what else could be better than that.

The girls are soon gonna become student bladers.

Review please!