Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Choice Is All Yours!! ❯ Beginning of vengeance. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The Choice Is All Yours.Authoress: ColdBlackRavenSummary: Please visit chapter one.Warning: Please visit chapter one.Rating: TDisclaimer: I do not own the show Beyblade or any of its characters but any unrecognisable character is owned by me and some other great poeple who helped me by giving their characters and ofcourse the plot is mineA/N: Whoa! I can not believe I am updating this story of mine. It has been a so long time since I ever thought about this one. Actually the thing was I totally got unattached from this story of mine but don't fear my readers. I will not discontinue it (I hope..). Well here is one more chappy of my story The Choice Is All Yours. You know no reviews really disappointed me. I never expected that I wont get any reviews but oh well I am still gonna continue writing it and I am sure you will like the new story better than the old one... well here goes!Note: I did some research and found that 'Elina' is the wrong spelling of the name of my character so from now on I am changing the spelling of my character's name which would be 'Alina'. Ok? So from now on Elina is from A... Enjoy the chap!

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

Cha pter - 3
Beginning of vengeance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------


The pale hand spinned the attacking ring of the black beyblade open. The sharp edges of the ring shinning their terror. The sharpness showed it could even pierce into a human body part and tear the flesh apart. The pale hand took it and placed it in its palm and then with a strange glint in the eyes of the hand's owner, they clenched the hand into a fist, not caring about the blade sharp edges of the attacking ring piercing through their flesh and soon the glint was off in those eyes as the owner closed them. Blood flowing freely from the clenched fist and dropping on the dark cold floor.

The blood dripping quicker as the grip of the fist tightened and a smirk spreaded on the pale face and it was then when those eyes opened, slowly opening and revealing their night blue colour, a shade of red spreading on the real night blue colour creating terror in those eyes which was helped to look even more dangerous with the death evil smirk plastered on the face.

Those red shaded eyes had a strange fire in them. The fire which had caused blood loss, the fire which had the urge of making someone pay. It was the fire of... revenge!

xxx

SMACK!

The young man placed his hand on his cheek from the pain of the hard slap which was just plastered on his face and as a proof, the slap left red finger marks on his cheek

"What do you mean, can not contact with him?!" the taller man shouted in anger who was the one to blame for the slap

"I don't know Master. He must have messed up with the EP again" the younger man answered hesitantly, not knowing his master's reaction

"You don't know? YOU DON'T KNOW!? That wretch has messed up my control over him once again and you're saying you don't know!?" the man shouted once more in rage, taking advantage of his superiority in every way. His anger clearly visible from the fire in his eyes

"I will bring him in contact as soon as possible, Master! We have installed many other systems after he messed the EP for the first time. So many systems he doesn't even know about." The younger man answered

"Then what the the hell are you waiting for? We have to make him take control over the on going situation. If any of them is hurt then you will have to pay for it, boy. You hear me!!" his master barked in anger

"Yes Master! I'll bring him in contact right away!" the younger man answered, scared of hearing what his master had said because he knew very well enough that his master wasn't just a barking dog; he even bites!

"Now GO!!"

"Yes Master Balcov!" the young man saluted after his sentence and ran out of the room as fast as he could to perform the task he was given from his master names Balcov.

"Why you little brat! I am not letting you get away that easily. The urge to rebel is present in you like blood but I know; how cold you act you still have one weakness, which I am aware of. You will pay for your deed. And this time, you will pay BIG!!"

xxx

Mariah and Ivy skated quickly in their friend's direction who was currently present on the rink floor while Tala skated towards his friends and decided to help tham by offering the two a hand to get up which was accepted by Ray but Kai got up by himself quicker than his friends and started glaring the girl who was in the process of getting to her feet, by the help of her two so-called friends, the girl was one and only Alina. She knew that her precious necklace was once again shinning but she was thankful that it was hidden underneath her shirt.

When Alina was finally on her feet she noticed the three boys, standing in front of her were looking at her and to be in particular one of them was giving her a death glare, the other one had a nervous smile on his face knowing who was actually to blame for this whole accident while the last one was confused of what to do as his vision kept switching from Alina to Mariah.

When Alina was finally aware of the death glare given to her, she looked back into the boiling crimson eyes and narrowed her eyes not knowing the reason of the glare. She cocked her eyebrow and after blinking she brought a normal expression on her face knowing this was not the time of returning the death glare from which she was being awarded.

"Um... sorry?" Alina atlast said, confused if she was the one who had to apologize. Her more-asked-than-said apology only caused the crimson eyed Kai to narrow his eyes.

Alina glanced over to Tala who gave her a nervous smile on which she looked at him with half moon eyes and sighed knowing what to do

"look, I am really sorry. I didn't how to do this and I suddenly lost my balance and bumped into you and you guys also... and I fell and for that I am really sorry. I should have been more careful. I am really sorry, I hope it will never happen again. I am sorry" Alina apologized, not telling the whole truth but it was also not the whole lie. After her apology there was silence. A long long silence.

"well...?" Alina raised her eyebrow and atlast asked innocently after resisting the blank faces of everyone for a long time

"oh, it's ok!" our all kind and good natured Ray accepted Alina's apology making her smile.

"No it's not!" Alina's smile faded from the cold voice. The whole rink gasped at the response of the other. An unknown shiver ran down Alina's spine from the tone of the voice. All the words were spoken slowly. Clearly and ofcourse very coldly. This tone held an effect on Alina. But how it did was unknown to Alina. But this fimilar tone from a stranger gave a shock in Alina's mind and she got lost in her thoughts. Gone down into a deep thinking.

xxx

"Very good gentlemen. I was expecting you to accept my offer."

"well we did."

"Yes indeed. Now you don't have to worry about anything at all. We will take care of them like our own children and train them hard. And when they will come back to you they will surely fall upon your expectations."

"We hope the same!"

xxx

The two boys laughed loud on the achievment of their friend. While the said boy wont stop smirking

"you got her this time." one of them said

"you said it. What does she think of her self. She is not the only one who knows the word 'sarcasm'. You go Bryan!" the other one said cheering on his friends victory, Bryan.

"She sure regrets messing with me!" atlast Bryan also spoke up. Bryan, a tall teenage boy with lilac hair and crystal grey eyes.

The three boys continued not noticing the entrance of the figure from the door. The night blue eyes, hidden behind a black mask, glaring at spot on Bryan. The black mask placed on the figure's face only revealed their eyes and the pale cheeks along with the pale pink lips. The figure moved a little forward revealing themself in the light. The violet hair tied in a high ponytail and the end of the hair reaching the center of their back. The figure kept walking until they were just a feet away from the group of boys. Bryan caught the said figure's sight and stopped in his laughter from which his friends put a halt as well.

Bryan stood up from his place and moved a bit closer to the figure which was supposed to be of a girl. He smirked and gave the girl a look from head to toe and then grew his smirk even bigger. The girl caught Bryan's sight and locked her gaze with him. Bryan witnessed the red glint in her night blue eyes and his smirk soon faded making the girl plaster an evil smirk on her face. Bryan frowned on his and her action as well.

"what do you want now Miss. Unknown?" Bryan asked but instead of answering him the girl just moved to the other two boys sitting behind Bryan who stood up as they saw her coming towards them. When the girl passed from beside Bryan he gave her a look from the corner of his eye. Bryan stopped her by holding the palm of her hand on his side. The girl stopped but Bryan frowned when he felt something wet on his hand. He left her hand and gave a look at his own palm seeing it was covered with blood. Bryan at once turned to look at her hand and saw that her own plam was filled with blood. Bryan looked at her with shock on his face on which she smirked at him while the two boys standing in front of her had a shiver in ther backs from the look in her eyes.

She continued moving forward and passed the two boys aswell and then stood at the other side of the place. The other side of the beyblade dish.

xxx

"um.. Kai?" Alina snapped back to reality when she heard Tala's voice who was soon stopped from speaking any more from the hand showed to him for stopping him. Alina made her friends let go of her as she now was holding the railing for her balance and didn't need her friends to hold her both arms.

Mariah and Ivy moved backwards after letting go of their friend while Kai took a step forward.

"what do you have to say about it?" Kai said on which an 'eep' was heard from the crowd of students. While Alina just rose her eyebrow

"I have already said. I am sorry for what happened. I just lost my balance and bumped into you. And also it was not my fault at all I don't know how to perform this thing." Alina stated in a cold tone suprising everyone in the rink except for her friends and widening Tala's eyes

"not your fault eh?" Kai asked raising his eyebrow

"yes its not. I was being trained by one of the students. The trainer pushed me in an urge of seeing if I have learned. But alas! I hadn't learn and because of the push I bumped into you because I didn't know how to stop myself. And I have said I am sorry. The thing ends here." Alina gave the explanation with no emotion in her tone at all and stated the process of turning her self with the help of the railing.

"why not you let me help you." Kai said placing his hands on Alina's shoulder making a shiver run down her spine and wide her eyes and then he pulled her a little closer to him making her breath stop in her throat.

"I would have learnt how to stop myself if I were you." Kai whispered in her ear, his hot breath making a fire burn inside her. While many pouts were heard from the crowd. But soon she realised what the boy has said, she widened her eyes but before Alina could do anything else Kai pushed her with all his force sending her flying.

Alina instead of worrying that she was about to hit the iron railing, narrowed her eyes and clutched her jaws in anger. She gave a look at the smirking Kai from the corner of her eyes. She soon bent her knees a little and stretched out her right leg and placed her hand on the knee of her stretched leg and made her self spin around from the pressure she gave on her foot with the help of her hand and knee. She took some spins narrowing herself and then stopped in the same 'stretched-leg' state looking directly towards Kai. She pulled her leg back and stood straight on her feet making almost everyone gape on her action. While Ivy, Mariah and Tala blinked once and twice to bring themselves to reality but sadly they were already in it.

Alina made Kai raise his eyebrow as well. She started skating smoothly in Kai's direction with the angry look plastered on her face. She stopped in front of Kai with a distance of one foot between them while Ivy, Mariah and Tala's jaws were still reaching the ground.

"Score settled. Now don't create a mess again." Alina said with a cold tone surprising Ray at the top

"look whose saying."

"I can."

"you started it."

"am ending it as well"

"uh-huh? I thought you didn't know how to skate"

"I thought that as well!" Alina answered with a straight tone and skated away from Kai while a wolf whistle was heard from the crowd on Alina's remarks but she was outside the rink till then. Kai knew who was responsible for the whistle and also knew who it was pointed at. It wasn't for Alina's style, it was on Kai's insult. Kai looked staright in the eyes of the siad person and locked his gaze with the brown eyes which kept giving a red shade. The said person was none other than Denys of the 'Blade Trashers'. During the process everyone started leaving the rink as the bell had rang when Alina left the rink. The whole rink emptied but the two boys had their gaze locked with one another with their eyes narrowed at each other.

"Kai! We have a class. Hurry up!" Ray shouted from the exit of the rink-hall. Kai gave Ray a look from the corner of his eye and after witnessing Denys's smirk, started leaving. Denys turned around as well with a very scary smirk and left the rink leaving something on the rink floor which was having sparks coming from it because of the wires pulled wildly breaking the circuit.

SOCBR
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

O_O< br>
I updated!!! *does happy dance*

whew! It was short I know but I have to update! ATLAST!!

Please Please Review!
ColdBlackRaven