Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

INTRODUCTION:
so this is some information about you b4 we start the chapter...
your name is Ashley and you have black silky medium sized hair which look very beautiful on you. You are slim and very beautiful. Everybody who see you for the first time is astonished to see ur incomparable natural beauty.and not to forget that you have very beautiful sky blue glittering eyes. You have a very dark past and a painfull present. you live with a family consisting of Mr. mathew and his wife suze mathew with their child montu(funny name
)
he is a fat little child and is always teasing you.
you are an adopted child of this family. this family didn't adopted you coz they wanted a child, but they adopted you coz they wanted a servant free of cost.all three of them treat you very badly and make you do all the house work. they have given you a very small and a dirty room where you live with a cat called kira(which is ur only friend). they neither let u enjoy ur life nor do they let u make ne friends. they do send u to the most popular school of ur place coz they want to show everyone that they care for u a lot. in order to maintain a gud self-image in the society, they treat u as their own child in public but in reality they treat u very harshly.they make u study whole day and night so that they can tell everyone that u are getting these gud marks bcoz of their hardwork and efforts. after studing so hard its natural that u are the most brilliant student of ur school. And this is not all. U have a born talent in u to understand the most difficult subject very easily.
U R IN high school(10th GRADE) AND ARE OF 15 YRS.
Your friend is one of the most smartest and kind heartd girl of the school(or i should rather say that she considers u as her best friend and u just hang around with her for some company) her name is lily and she knows about your past and present and really has a pitty for u. you show as if u dont care at all about her but in actual you do have a soft corner for her in ur heart(afterall she is ur only friend).
you dont like making friends or interacting with people much. you like to be alone and u always want to think about ur past whenever you are alone coz there is something in ur past that u are unable to remember. Something that you really want to know.
well finally you are a beyblader. You have a very beautiful beyblade that is with you ever since the family of Mr. and Mrs. Mathew adopted you. you cant remember who has given you this beyblade coz you cant remember certain things from your past(reason will be given as the story will proceed)its a blood red beyblade with sharp edges and black outlines. you have a bitbeast called drinzberg which is a wolf. the wolf(called drinzberg) is of golden colour and is an extremely powerful bitbeast.you and drinzberg are able to communicate with each other in ur minds sometimes. ur bitbeast is the only thing in the whole world who u trust the most. everyday after school b4 going to ur home you spent half an hour practicing blading but never let ur so called family know about it. They dont like to see u beyblading. many a times they have even tried to throw your blade away but some how u manage to bring it back everytime and now u are much more careful about not taking out ur blade infront of ur family.
alltogether u are a very beautiful girl and a powerfull beyblader with cold heart(bcoz of ur painful past and present)and ur only friends are ur bitbeast drinzberg, ur cat kira and ur classmate lily.
*the end of introduction*
 
CHAPTER 1:
(*you r wearing a black cargo and a tight fighting orange colour full sleeves top which reaches ur waist. It looks very beautiful on ur slim body.then u have a black leather jacket which is half of ur shirt on top of the shirt which looks very kool. U have opened ur hair and it reaches ur shoulders*)
 
it was the last period in ur school for the day. U were watching ur mathematics teacher writing some numericals on the black board. U were kinda bored as u already knew every bit of the numericals that ur teacher was teaching. Ur place was just beside the window and it was raining. U looked out of the window and felt a bit relaxed. Then u saw some children playing in the rain. And then saw some of the little boys bullying a small girl. U felt very irritated when u saw it. Suddenly some pictures started flashing in ur mind. But they were not clear, so u closed ur eyes and stressed ur mind to see the pictures that were flashing in ur mind a little clearly. Suddenly u saw a girl (in the flashback). U wondered: *who is that girl.....wait a second....is that girl???... yes its .... ME?.. ya its definitely me. in my childhood....im very young perhaps im just of 6 or 7 yrs....hey who r those kids?* then u saw some kids bullying u....they said: “hey u r just a girl...there is no chance u cud be with us in our beyblade team, just buzz off if u want to live little girl”....another boy said with an angry look: “y the hell does boris trust u to have the most powerful bit beast.u r just a silly little girl. Y does he thinks u to have a gr8 power. I can defeat u any time....
suddenly u heard a cold voice of a boy from behind u. “STOP IT”.....the voice said “stop bullying her. U for ur self know that she is more powerful than all of u”...u found ur self feeling very protected after hearing that voice. The childhood u seem to know that boy very well. But u at present r unable to remember that voice....*who is he* u wondered. U r not able to see the boy. U can just see ur childhood self who seem to be very happy on seeing that boy. *y cant I see him* u wondered.... and without u knowing u mumbled “who r u?”
“wat was that?” u heard a soft voice of a girl from beside u. u opened ur eyes. It was ur friend lily. “nothing” u said without ne expression. Suddenly u remembered something and looked out of the window. It was still raining but the kids were gone.*I wonder wat happened to that little girl.* u thought. The maths teacher was still writing the numericals on the black board and all the children seem to be really bored. Some even went to sleep. One of such students was a boy with a blue and red cap on his head and a beyblade called dragoon in his hand. He was sitting on a chair just infront of u and his snores were now beginning to irritate u.
“TYSON GRANGER!!!” u heard the teacher screaming in a very angry voice and stamping his fist on his table . “huh? What! yes?” replied the boy called Tyson granger and he tightened his grip on his beyblade as he woke up. U finally felt relief by getting rid of his snores. “oh thank goodness ur alright dragoon and that Brooklyn didn't snatch u away from me....perhaps that was just a dream...hehehe”said Tyson. Suddenly he looked up to see the angry face of his maths teacher who was frowning. He seemed to finally realize that he was still in his school. “This is most probably the 5thtime u have slept in my class Mr. granger!!” the teacher said angrily. “7thtime sir” said a boy with a giggle. “Thank u very much Mr. Simon I'll tell u wen I'll need ur help and till then I will appreciate if u will keep ur mouth shut.” The boy called Simon looked a bit embarrassed “Hahaha!!” u heard Tyson laughing. “that's enough Mr. Granger” said the teacher and Tyson's laugh turned into fear that very moment. “now will u plz solve this equation I have written on the board Mr granger” said the teacher in the same angry tone. “Aaannn...its, umm..i guess, umm..” he doesn't seem to understand even a single part of the numerical. “ hey help me plz.” He whispered by leaning a little backwards to u but his eyes still on the numerical so that only u and lily r able to hear him. Even lily was scribbling in her note book and trying hard to solve the numerical. Ur palm was on ur chin and ur elbow on the table. U sighed and finally looked on the black board. U saw the sum and the very next second u said: “four hundred and thirty six point two four. that's the answer.” Only Tyson and lily were able to hear u. even lily looked astonished wen she saw u solve the numerical mentally and without ne problem. “wow, thanx” said Tyson. Then he proudly said to the angry looking teacher: “the answer is 436.24”
the teacher looked surprised. “but...how??” the professor mumbled with his eyes wide open. “wait a second. There's no chance u cud solve it. Its definitely Ashley who has helped u out with that equation...only she has the capacity to solve that problem that easily. Am I right Ashley?” everyone looked at u. “no” u simply said without ne emotions and ur hands were in the same position, ur palms on ur cheek and ur right elbow on the table and ur eyes closed. “uh very well. then u wont accept that u have helped him. Let me warn u that if I found out that its u then u'll be punished with ur silly friend Tyson as well. “whatever” u said again without ne expression and ur eyes still closed. It was not like u wanted to help Tyson but u just didn't liked the attitude of ur maths teacher, so u never left a chance of arguing with that teacher. “Aaahh!!” u heard the teacher mumble and then he finally moved from his place to come of to u and Tyson. But suddenly the bell rang and it was home time. “hurrayyy” cried Tyson. “its home time” he said and put his beyblade in his almost empty bag. And turned his cap. All the other students were already preparing to leave the classroom. “I'll see u both later!!” cried the teacher on top of all the noises of the other students and then he turned away and helped himself out of the classroom of noisy students.
“hey thanx a lot I owe u one” Tyson turned back to thank u but he saw u moving out of the classroom with ur bag on ur back and lily walking beside u. “hey wait” Tyson cried but u didn't listened and just walked out without a word. “oh man I really wanted to thank her” Tyson said with a sigh.
“you should have waited to hear wat he had to say” lily said as both of u walked down the stairs. “huh! that jerk wud have just wasted my time and u already know I didn't argued with that teacher bcoz I wanted to defend that stupid Tyson...i just hate that professor as hell” u replied. “ya...I know” lily replied with a giggle and both of u went outside the school campus into the ground which had greenery and plants and different types of trees and beautiful flowers all over. The rain seemed to have stopped now.
*the end of chapter 1*