Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ A NIGHT AT THE DOJO ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

All of u finally reached the dojo and quickly went inside it.hillary's house was just a few steps away from the dojo so she went to her home. You followed kai and other bladebrakers into a room inside the dojo. They all closed their umbrella and kept it inside the umbrella case. “oh man this sure was a long day and a tough one too. Cant believe grand pa is still sleeping. He has no idea wat so ever has happened.” Tyson said. One by one they dried themselves. Suddenly the door of the room flung open. “CAN NE ONE TELL ME Y NOBODY TOOK ME WITH THEM?!!!”u heard a young boy wearing a torn pant and a dirty shirt shouting. “Daichi!!” u heard ray say in surprise. “I thought u were sleeping”he said. “ya whatever. nice excuse. That wont have ne effect on me. u will have to answer my question properly” the boy called daichi cried. “well who said we need to make an excuse to u, and we don't need to explain ne thing to u ne ways. Its ur mistake that u were not able to go with us coz u were sleeping like a monster. And even after giving u a kick, u didn't woke up so we cudnt have waisted our time on u. understand!.” Tyson said in an angry voice. “WHAT!! U kicked me?? I'll kill u Tyson.” And with this daichi ran to Tyson and started to bring his legs on Tyson's face and Tyson was trying hard to defend himself. Suddenly daichi's eyes rested on u and he left Tyson. “hey who is thi....`wow' r u an angel?” he said looking at u. u sweat dropped. “ya and that angel looking girl is my friend so u better keep ur distance from her otherwise u'll have to face me.” Tyson said proudly. “huh ur friend? Out of my way idiot.” Daichi said and ran towards u. “hi my name is daichi and im the boss of everyone present here. Nice to meet u and if u have ne problem with this monster Tyson then just tell me, I'll handle him as I always do.”he said. u cud see tyson's anger at its highest point. “WHAT DID U SAY JERK? Since wen r u thinking urself to be our boss huh??” said Tyson and within no time there was a lot of commotion and noises in the room. U really were becoming irritated now and u can tell by kai's expression that he was also frustrated with all that commotion. “SHUT UP!!” u heard kai screaming on top of the noise. Within seconds there was silence and everybody looked at kai. “u r forgetting that this is my room. Now move ur butts from here and get going.” Kai said. “ah sheesh fine we'r off. no need to be so angry. Ne ways good night everyone.” Tyson said and all the others went away from the room.
[*the chapter was quite small but the nxt chapter wud be larger and more exiting*]