Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ AHSLEY'S PAINFUL PAST ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“Thanx a lot guys for ur help today” u said and ran towards ur house.
Lily was standing with the bladebrakers near the gate of the dojo. “hey y dont u come in lily?” ray asked lily who was watching u run towards ur home. “hun? Oh yeah sure thanx a lot” lily said turning to face ray and others. Suddenly Hillary looked at her wrist watch and said “hey guys i have to go now. Mom wanted me to help her with the work today as its Sunday. So see u all later bye.” And with this she went away. It was visible that she was not at all interested in the event that took place few minutes ago. She rather looked irritated by seeing kai's concern for u and the way he came forward to defend ur blade. Finally lily and other bladebrakers went inside the dojo and got seated in the sitting room. Everybody was silent and into their own thoughts and there was a long silence. Then suddenly the silence was broken by tyson “who was that? Was he really Ashley's brother???” Tyson asked lily in astonishment. “Montou? Not really; u see ahs is an adopted daughter of the family of Mathews but she isn't treated like a daughter there. They just adopted her bcoz they wanted a servant free of cost. though in public they behave very nicely to her and send her to the best school but in reality they treat her very roughly and make her do all the house work. They have given her a small dirty room to stay and they barely give her proper food to eat. They are very hard on her as far as studies are concerned and force her to study whole day and night beside making her do all the house work. As a result wen she gets brilliant marks in her studies, they take all the credit for her studies and tell everyone that she is getting all the gud marks bcoz of their hard work and effort. The worst part of it is that if ashley sometimes fails to follow ne of their command or if she doesn't get back home on time then they beat her up with stick. They are very cruel on her.” Lily told and her eyes were almost full of tears by now. Kai was listening to every word that lily was saying and he was feeling miserable with the description that lily was giving about u. he suddenly remembered the scars that he saw on ur arms and the sadness that covered ur eyes when he asked from where u had got those scars. *so those scars on her hands were......* kai wondered. When ray saw the tears coming out from lily's eyes he went and brought some water for her. “thanx” she said and wiped off her tears and after a moment of silence she continued. “She is unable to remember who her real parents were as she can't remember certain things from her past. In the orphanage where she used to live b4 the Mathews adopted her just told her that when she was just of 7 or 8 years old then a kid from the orphanage saw her drowning in the nearby river and he came running to save her. He called certain villagers for help and then they all brought her to the orphanage. She was in a very weak condition at that time. She had already taken a lot of water inside her by that time but somehow the doctor managed to save her life. For four whole years she remained in the orphanage and she was very happy there. She had forgotten everything about her past except her name and her blade. She somehow knew that she was a gud beyblader and beyblading was her life. She always used to beyblade with the kids of the orphanage and everyone was very happy with her. Until one day....” lily paused for a moment and then continued “until one day the mathews came to that orphanage. They said that they wanted to adopt a child. When they saw ashley then they were amazed to see her beauty and strength wen they saw her beyblading and she was of only 12 years then. There and then they decided to adopt her. Ashley was very unhappy to leave orphanage but the Mathews told her that she wud be much happier with them and they took her with them. From the very first day when they brought her to their home, they started treating her like a servant. They filled every part of her mind with their fear and they even told her to behave like a servant infront of that montou who is 2 years younger to her. Till this day they treat her like a dog in their home and like a princes infront of everyone in the society.” She waited for a moment. And then carried on “they dont like to see her beyblading as their own son montou is also a beyblader, though a very bad one. But still they dont like to see her better than their son in ne thing and particularly not in blading as according to montou he is the best beyblader and the mathews know that Ashley cud defeat him ne time, so they dont want their son to believe himself to be less superior to ash so they never let her beyblade. One day montou saw her beyblading and forced her to have a match against him. Ash tried very hard to avoid him but he didnt agreed. Finally she agreed on having a beyblade match with him but she defeated him in the match within no time. Unfortunately the Mathews entered the room that very moment and they saw Ashley's drinzberg throwing out montou's blade out of the bey dish. They got very angry on seeing that and they snatched Ashley's drinzberg and threw it away from the window. Luckily i was just passing her house that time and i saw her blade coming out of the window. I knew at once that it wud be those Mathews who wud have done this. I took the blade and returned it to her the next day in school. Her blade is very precious to her and her blade is so powerful that if ne body wud have seen it on the ground that day then ne one wud have taken it away.....ash got so irritated wen they threw her blade away that she ran from her house that day. On this the mathews called the police and made them search the whole town for her. Finally they found her and took her to the mathews. Then they took her inside the room and they hit her very hard with a large stick and many times and they didn't gave her any food to eat that day. She cried a lot but it didn't had ne effect on those butchers. They warned her that if she tries to escape again then they will make her life worst than death.” Lily sighed. “i just hope nothing like this happens to her today. She still tells me about the dreams she has about her past in which she see some unfamiliar faces and some familiar voices but is unable to recognize those voices.” Lily finished. Everybody was listening to it very desolately. Even Tyson was about to have tears in his eyes and daichi was already crying. “Oh my poor sweet angel” daichi cried. “That's awful.” Ray said. Max nodded. Kai was sitting at the corner with his eyes closed listening to everything that lily said. It appeared as if it was too hard for kai to take in every word that lily said. Suddenly he got up and walked out of the dojo. “Hey kai, where r u going?” Tyson asked while wiping off his tears. Kai didn't replied and just went away. “i must also leave now.” Lily said and stood up wiping her tears. “Can i walk home with u?” Ray asked lily. “thanx ray, sure.” Lily replied. And they went away as well. Whereas Kai went to the woods full of trees and plants which was ur favorite place. Even he seemed to know and like that place as it was lonely and peaceful there. He laid down there and closed his eyes. He was thought over all that lily had just told to them. He looked very depressed. *i wont let that happen to her any more no matter what happens....I'll save u.* he wondered.
 
*end of chapter 8*