Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ BROTHER'S THREAT ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“So im too late” u said. Montou who was very fat and little step brother of urs stood infront of u with an evil smile on his face and his friends who were as fat as him beside montou. “Ya that's right ur a little too late ash and r in a lot of trouble too” montou said. “now can I know wat were u doing the whole night in this place? Ur not really thinking of escaping from our house again r u? u know wat happened to u last time wen u tried that right...” montou said. By this time all the bladebrakers and hillary were out and listening to everything. Kai seemed a little irritated with ur step brother's behavior. “u don't want to get in trouble do u big sister hahaha” montou said. All the bladebrakers seemed a little surprise to see fear in u on seeing that fat boy and even more surprised wen he called u big sister. “big sister??? No way....” Tyson whispered. Everybody was looking very surprised and there was silence for a moment, then u spoke in a hesitating voice “I...um..i was caught up in rain yesterday and lost my way home. These people let me stay in their house just for one day.” Everyone was amazed to see that u were so scared of that boy who called himself ur brother even though was younger than u in age. “so u lost ur way....or was it something else....were u blading again after school huh big sister? U know wat will happen if I'll tell this to mom and dad right. They will throw ur beyblade again as they did b4. but u were lucky enough to get it back then. but u wont be so lucky this time.” Montou said. Everyone except kai looked astonished to hear that u were a beyblader and totally shocked (even kai) to hear that ur parents had earlier tried to throw ur beyblade away. Suddenly a girl came in between u and montou and she was breathing heavily. It was lily and she said in an exhausting voice: “no wait. It was all my fault. I requested her to stay with me after school and help me in completing my school work.” She finished speaking and took long breaths. It looked like she had ran a long distance. “Lily!!” u whispered in a surprising tone. Lily was looking very pretty in mini skirt and a very kool top. Her voice was very gentle and she was looking very beautiful. Ray looked at her and suddenly his heart started throbbing very fast. He just couldn't help watching her continuously. “oh look who's here...little lily!!...so u'v again come here to save ur friend huh?” montou said “but it didn't had ne effect on me u see. It's the same old excuse ur making again. Now don't dare to interfere unless u have a better reason next time” he said and pushed lily hard and she fell on the floor. Ray ran towards her and picked her in his arm. “are u ok?” ray said. Lily nodded. Now anger crept inside ur veins. U cudnt control urself and shouted in an angry tone “HOW DARE U HURT HER!!!” Then montou replied “how dare u shout like that on me...” Then he suddenly saw the launcher which was hanging out at the side of ur cargo and he quickly grabbed ur hand and took ur beyblade from ur pocket. “Now this is the end of ur blading career and ur pathetic blade drinzberg.” With this he turned to face his friends and held ur beyblade high and said to his friends “lets show her boys that silly girls like her r not fit for a great game like beyblade. Let's tell her that this game is only made for strong hearted boys.” And then his friends came closer to smash ur beyblade and montou was just about to throw ur blade on ground wen suddenly kai grabbed his hand. Montou tried hard to free him self from kai's grip but it was of no use. Then kai snatched ur blade and left his hand. Montou fell on the ground. His friends looked terrified to see kai's strength and backed off. “that's it!! I'v had enough of u” kai said. “if u dare to step or even come close to this house again then ur dead for sure.” Kai said with an angry look. “this is Kai Hiwatari the famous bladebraker” u heard one of montou's friend say. “ya....well we'r not with him. we dont even know him” the other montou's friend said pointing montou and with this they both ran away. U tried hard but were not able to control smirking on ur little brother. “i'll see u later ashley. U'll pay for this.” Montou said in a frightened voice as he saw kai frowning on him and then he ran away too.
“here” kai said in a soft voice handing over ur blade to u. “thanx a lot kai....I owe u one” u said and then turned to face lily. “are u hurt lily?” u said with a worried tone. “no im fine. I ran as fast as i cud to reach to u b4 that montou cud but i guess i was too late.” She replied. “Thanx a lot lily. But how did u came to know that i was here? And i wonder how did that jerk came to know about it...” u said. “i saw montou asking some people if they had seen u. I started following him. Then one boy told him that he saw u going with the bladebrakers and then he told them where the dojo was. Then montou snatched that boy's bike and his friend snatched away the bike of some other boys there and proceeded to come of to u. I was on foot and I tried as fast as I cud come here to warn u that those butchers r coming for u.” she said with a sigh. U felt very pleased to see lily's caring attitude towards u and `thanx a lot' was the only thing that u were able to say to her. “but now u should hurry to ur home Ash, I wonder wat that montou wud be saying to the Mathews.” Lily said. “oh yes i must hurry. Thanx a lot guys for ur help today” u said and ran towards ur house.
 
*end of chapter 7*