Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ THE HIDDEN TRUTH(a kai love story) ❯ LATE FOR HOME ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

You were still sleeping wen u heard some giggles. Ur eyes were closed but u can tell by the giggles that a group of people was close to u. u opened ur eyes but u were still half sleep. U saw from a window of the room Tyson and other bladebrakers and Hillary standing there. Everyone was laughing and giggling except hillary and daichi. First u were unable to understand y were they laughing but wen finaly u came into full awareness u saw kai who was sleeping just beside u. one of his hand was under ur head and another around ur waist. Both of ur hands were on kai's chest. his face was going just inside ur neck and one of his leg was in between ur legs. Wen u saw ur position, u were too shocked to do ne thing. U stayed there looking at kai's closed eyes. U were badly blushing *wat the...* u wondered. Then quickly u moved urself away from kai as fast as u cud. “awweee did we wake u up? Im sorry. u 2 looked so cute together...hahaha.!!” Tyson said while laughing.“no wait it was just an accident.” U cried but nobody seemed to take u seriously and they kept laughing. “ya as if we'r gonna believe that” max said and started giggling. “Nice try though. Hehehe” ray said. “hey how dare u come so close to my angel I'll kill u” u heard daichi shouting on kai who finally sat up. “Shut up idiots. Ashley is right, it was just an accident and nothing else. Understood.” Kai said with anger in his voice. Everybody was silent now except Tyson. He cried again “YA RIGHT. U cant fool me and u two really looked so cute together that....” b4 Tyson cud complete his sentence ray pushed him a little and indicated him to look at kai. Tyson saw kai's eyes full of anger. Tyson cud see flames of anger in kai's eyes now. “Hey-hey....don't take me seriously kai. U know I was just kidding. Ofcourse that was just an accident he he.” Tyson finally said with a sweat drop. You were more worried about wat Hillary wud be thinking than the rest of the bladebrakers. * I just hope she doesn't think ne thing wrong. She is already jealous of seeing me and kai together* u thought. Suddenly u saw hillary coming towards u and kai. Then she sat between u and kai in the bed in a very rude manner and put his left hand on kai's hand while with her right elbow she gave u a push. “Uh” u said. “Oh im sorry I never noticed u.” Hillary said looking at u. then she turned towards kai and said. “ oh kai u don't need to worry about ne thing. Ofcourse we all know that was an accident, its obvious. Just don't think about it ne more but y r u still not ready? Don t u remember, u have to take the blading practices today of the bladebrakers...” Hillary finally stopped speaking. *so she is mad at me* u wondered. “ ya I remember. I'll be ready within few minutes” kai said. U suddenly saw the watch at the wall. “Oh no its 10:00 am already.? Dimmit im late” u said and stood up as fast as u cud. “hey today is Sunday. It's a school holiday so no need to hurry” ray said. “no its not that. Im late for home. I'll have to leave as fast as I can”u said and wore put on ur shoes.
“but y? ru going to change into a pumpkin after 10 o' clock? haha...” Tyson said but u didn't replied. U quickly went into the bathroom and within seconds came back in ur previous clothes which were dry now. “ but please wait for the breakfast Ashley” max pleased. “im sorry I don't have time for that but thanx for everything u guys.”u said and ran out of the dojo towards the gate. Kai was just looking at u. you were just about to open the gate when suddenly an old man blocked ur way. “grand pa” u heard Tyson say. *gr8 that was just wat I needed* u wondered. “sorry little girl. Tyson told me everything and I cant let u go without making u eat the breakfast.” Grand pa said. “but i...” b4 u finished ur sentence tyson said “there is no point in arguing with him ash. He wont let u go without making u eat the breakfast.” U sighed. Then all of a sudden u heard ur stomach roaring. “um...ok I guess I'll have the breakfast thanx a lot sir” u said. “oh just call me grand pa as everyone else does” grandpa said. you nodded. And went to the table to had ur breakfast. U quickly stuffed in whatever u cud from the breakfast table in ur mouth and finally took ur bag and got up. “wow”daichi said and everyone else was staring at u with astonishment. “she is even faster than me in eating” Tyson said with his eyes wide open. “Thank u very much for the breakfast and for everything I'll cu all later bye” u said as quickly as u cud and ran towards the gate. *I just hope im not too late* and as soon as u opened the gate to ur surprise u saw......ur own step brother montou. U sighed “so im too late” u said. Montou who was very fat and ugly little step brother of urs stood infront of u with an evil smile on his face and his friends who were as fat and ugly as him beside montou.