Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The Island Tournament ❯ intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hiya people Reioca here and here are the characters for the story the ones that should be bold are the names of the people that gave my the characters.

AquaRika

First Name- Yayori

Last name- Morimoto

Nickname- Yori

Appearance- Sky blue hair, up to her shoulders. And light purple eyes. With a small teardrop (Which is her birthmark) on her forehead. 5'2"

Past- At age 2, her mother passed away. Comes from a rich family. The rest is pretty normal

Age- 14

Birthdate- April 6

Clothes- A Chinese style shirt with a dragon, a mini-skirt and tennis shoes

Nationality- Taiwanese

Bitbeast- Draquater

Bitbeast appearance- A dragon with a fin behind her wings

Beyblade Appearance- Black with light blue streaks

Attacks- Water wall (Defense) Icicle Cut and Avalanche Freeze

Team name- The Zodiac

Position- Captain

Personality - Warm-hearted, supportive, smart, out-going and attractive

Pairing - Tala

First Name- Teri

Last name- Chang

Nickname- None

Appearance- Light blue hair that's up to her hips. With emerald green eyes. 5'1"

Past- comes from a rich family, pretty normal... except! That she's the most elite beyblader in the world

Age- 14

Birthdate- January 28

Clothes- Chinese style shirt with a tiger and jeans.

Nationality- Japanese

Bitbeast- Trigon

Bitbeast appearance- A tiger with dragon's wings and tail

Beyblade Appearance- Sky blue with red flames on bottom and yellow streaks on top

Attacks- Firey Lightning Barrier (Defense) Fire Lightning Claw Attack and Light Lightning and Dark Fire Attack

Team name- The Zodiac

Position- Alternative captain and 1st blader

Personality - Supportive, loyal, smart, calm, kind, out-going and cares deeply for everybody, even if they are cold-hearted

Pairing- Oliver.

Other- She is related to Tyson, cousin.

Linky

First Name- Yuna

Last name- Tenshi

Nickname- Yun

Appearance- She has long black hair with blue tips, she has sapphire eyes and is quite pale.

Past- Her parents died when she was young and she has lived with her grandmother in a shrine in Tokyo ever since! Yun lives a fairly ordinary life and enjoys every second of it!

Age- 15 or whatever ages the Bladebreakers are!

Birthdate- 3/2/88

Clothes- She wears a black tank top and black baggy jeans with three chains dangling from them she also wears fingerless gloves that reach her elbows.

Nationality- Japanese

Bitbeast- Panthera

Bitbeast appearance- A large black female Panther

Beyblade Appearance- black

Attacks-

Saber Slash: Halves the beyblade intworn

Fang Attack: Takes a chunk out of the bit-beast & beyblade

Fire slash: A fiery version of the saber slash

Fire whirl- Makes a ring of fire surround the arena she only uses this as a last resort it causes the blader to over heat and lose his or her concentration making him/her easy picking!

Team name- The Zodiac

Position- 2sd blader.

Personality - She's a friendly goofball who loves to live life to the max! She's funny to be around and Yun believes that no one should beyblade on an empty stomach!

Pairing - Tyson

CrystalCherryBlossom

First Name-Belldandy

Last name-Saotome

Nickname-Bell or Bells

Appearance-: Lavender colored hair that reaches her knees if pulled out from it original low ponytail, dark purple eyes, has an almost pale complexion, slim, average height.

Past-Her family constantly pushed her to become the best since she is the only heir to their family. Her grandfather being a beyblade scientist and a doctor pushed her knowledge. Her mother being a martial artist and a beyblader pushed her skill. When she was wanted to join a Beyblading team she jumped at the chance to finally be free of her family for awhile and immediately left. She now she lives with her kinder laid back older brother Yukito.

Age-14

Birthdate-March.3

Clothes-A dark purple tang top, a black ankle length skirt that has slits in the sides starting at her lower hips, a silver sash is tied around her waist, black knee high spike heeled boots

Nationality-Japanese, French, American (But can speak mostly all the

Languages)

Bitbeast-Umi.

Bitbeast appearance-its a dark blue fox with two tails that have thin silver rings around them and silver ribbons floating from a small silver gem on its chest.

Beyblade Appearance-Dark blue, Silver, Pure white the attack ring is made of pure shatter less crystal

Attacks-Waters of sorrow (ultimate attack) Umi comes from the blade to make sure of the attack by nuzzling her face and when its confirmed the bit beast and Belldandy start crying and the tears form a wave that crushes the opponents blade.

Alluring Mist: The blade can create a mist that allures the opponent to loose focus on the battle.

Yin Yang Shield: The bit beast appears and lights from the gem combines with a black aura from the blade combining into a shield to protect the blade from attacks.

Arrows of Moonlight: The bit beast appears with its blue eyes glowing forming an image of the moon cycle where when it stops on the full moon beam arrows shoot at the opposing blade cutting it up.

Team name-Elemental Shadows

Position- co captain and battle third.

Personality -caring, total romantic, creative, intelligent, artistic, polite, optimist (most times), cheerful, hates when people are sad so she tries to cheer them up, nasty temper

Pairing- Ray

Chase

First Name: Chase

Last Name: Harlem

Nickname: Chasey

Appearance: She's thin and tall, her face is kind of boyish. Golden eyes, long brown hair with puffy white bangs framing her face. A blue diamond marking on her forehead.

Past: She grew up in the abbey after her parents were killed in a car crash.

Age: 13

Birthdate: June 10th

Clothes: A green shirt over a black 3/4 length shirt, blue jeans, a black bracelet with 2" spikes on each wrist attached to green fingerless gloves, black and white shoes, and a black studded 'collar'.

Nationality: Italian

Bitbeast: SilverFang

Bitbeast Appearance: A pale blue wolf with silver armor covering his body and shins, golden eyes, and black dragon wings.

Beyblade Appearance: It is white color with spikes sticking out of the attack ring.

Attacks: Tsunami Storm, Freeze Wave

Team Name: Elemental Shadows

Position: alternate

Personality: She seems distant at times, but eventually she'll get to know people and reveal her true colors: Hyper and immature

Pairing: Spencer.

Rikkuna

First Name- Fallon

Last Name- Callaway

Nickname- Fallon (a.k.a. none)

Appearance- Long waist length auburn hair and piercing lime green eyes.

Past- She thinks she's completely normal, but she actually has an older brother that she never knew about. Her mother (Skye Callaway) had him when she was 17, and he left to join the army when Fallon was only a few months old. He did come back, when she had just turned 2, but she will never really know him or know about him because when he came back, his soul and spirit had died, and he now lives in the basement of their house, with only Skye coming up, and only to give him food. Fallon has no idea he exists, except for dreams she has of a mysterious man and her and her parents...

Age- 15

Birthdate- May 9

Clothes- Baby blue halter tank top and khaki shorts with intricate embroidery of a butterfly on the left side. She wears these with either tan lace-up sandals or turquoise Nikes.

Nationality: Japanese (mother)/Italian (father)

Bitbeast- Jakurana

Bitbeast appearance- Gold jaguar with navy blue spots and a trail of red golden red flames running down its back.

Beyblade appearance- Purple with lime green specks all around it.

Attacks- Cold Fire: It attacks the opponent with a circle of "flames" which are actually crystal ice.

Blazestorm: Begins a storm inside the beystadium, and practically sets the dish on fire, scorching the opposing beyblade. This is only used in extreme measures.

Team Name- the Zodiac's

Position- 2sd in command.

Personality- Feisty and defiant, although she can be sweet and sympathetic when necessary.

Pairing: Rikoryu Yang

Jingle bells

Name: Alice

Last Name: ramona

Nickname: Al

Age: 14

Gender: girl

Appearance: Black short spiky hair, blue eyesrn5/8 feet tall

Past: Lived practically anywhere, on the streets in a hotel. etc, she trained in martial arts, but mastered it when 10. Went to the abbey where the D-Boys went, made great friends with Brian, O.K buddies with Spencer, and enemies with Tala. Got sick with Boris and vice versa and escaped at 12. but not without jumping out a 3rd floor window with glass and getting shot 2 by Boris. [Everyone thinks she is dead after this, Ian replaces her].

She travels on foot, anywhere. Loves to travel [that's practically all she does]. Still kinda sad that she had to make all her friends [especially Brian] think that she is dead.

Birthdate: May 20

Clothes: White headband, Dark blue T-shirt, black jeans, with a brown

jacket tyed around her waist. With black running shoes

Nationality: Russia

Bitbeast: Lupin A giant Black Wolf

Attacks: THUNDERSTORM hits Bitbeast with lightning. APPARITION PARADE, 3

ghost start coming and attack the bit beast. The simple CHARGE. FIRE BLAST,

Hits the bit beast with fire coming out of its mouth,

Team: The Zodiac's

Position: blader

Personality: well at first, she is very quiet. When you get to know her she

Is easy going, very smart/ clever witty, also is funny and will help cheer

You up. But can be very vicious and cruel when she needs to, or wants to. If

You irritate her she will A) beat you up B) beat you with smart comebacks

Or can play a good prank on you. Is surprisingly very intelligent. Works

Little odd jobs for money.

Pairing: Brian

Miyuka15

Name: Feila Yang

Nickname: Fei

Age: A year younger than Ray

Gender: Female

Personality: Very quiet sometimes. Hates it when she is reminded of her past or when ppl are sad. She loves her bro a lot, and cherishes friends. Doesn't believe in dumb luck.

Uniform: A traditional red Chinese dress with two slits at the side and a black tiger at the back of her dress. Including white pants.

Description: Black shoulder length hair with gold streaks. Blue-gold eyes.

Brief history: Her parents, or rather her whole village died in a fire when she went into the woods to train. Did some wandering for four years. Traveled with her brother, who was the only other who survived the fire.

Talents: Does a lil bit of martial arts. Her bro is currently teaching her new moves.

Beyblade: white and gold

Bit-beast: Dember, elemental tigress of the heavens. A snow-white tigress with strange gold armor on its shoulders and hind legs. Has five tails with an elemental symbol on each. A flame, thunderbolt, cloud, rock and a water droplet. White gold-tipped wings.

Attacks: Fireball, Raging bolt, Ice shackles, Wind blades, Stalagmite and OMEGA CHAOS

Fireball: It's five tails will become flames and release fireballs.

Raging bolt: It's five tails will become thunderbolts and a large thunderwave will strike the enemy. The more Fei's angry, the more powerful the attack would be.

Ice shackles: It's five tails will become water droplets and wrap around the opponent, freezing them. Dember would swing them out of the dish.

Wind blades: Dember will have clouds at the tip of her five tails and five sharp blades of wind will shoot at the enemy.

Stalagmite: Dember will have rocks at the tip of her five tails and stalagmites will come shooting out of the ground.

Omega chaos: It's the most powerful attack, and all the elemental disasters will take place at the same time. Tornadoes, Flood, Fire, Earthquake and thunderstorm.

Team: Elemental shadows

Pairing: Enrique

Name: Rikoryu Yang

Nickname: Ryu

Sex: Male

Age: Like Kai's

Description: Black hair in a small ponytail with silver streaks and silver eyes.

Home: China

He's Feila's brother!

Blade: Black and blue

Bit-beast: Demdove, elemental phoenix of the heavens, partner of Dember. A phoenix with silver tipped wings and two horns on its head

Attacks:

Flame-freezing talon

Fireblaze

A fire symbol will appear between its horns and a blazing fire will surround the dish

Meteor plummet

An earth symbol will appear between its horns and meteors will come shooting down

Water spiral

A water symbol will appear between its horns and a spiral of sharp water will pierce through the opponent

Thunderwave

A thunder symbol will appear between its horns and a wave of thunder shocks will destroy the opponent along with the dish

Wind dagger

A wind symbol will appear between its horns and a sword made!

up of wind will stab the opponent in the middle

OMEGA CHAOS

It's the most powerful attack, and all the elemental disasters will take place at the same time. Tornadoes, Flood, Fire, Earthquake and thunder storm.

Clothes: A green traditional Chinese shirt and black jeans

Personality: Nice but serious. Loves his sis dearly but doesn't show it. He can be quite sarcastic sometimes. Likes to bully his sister Feila, and they would usually start fighting with fists. But Ryu always wins eventually.

History: Same as Feila's. They travel together.

Talents: Great in martial arts.

Team: Elemental Shadows

Pairing: Fallon

Trinty

Name: Rayne

Age: 14

Nick Names: Flame or Rae

Team: The Zodiac's

Hair: Natural Waste Length orange colored Hair with red orange streaks through it.

Build: Slim (she is stealthy)

Personality: Cold exterior (but she lets it slip a lot. She can be very immature sometimes)

Eye color: Her eyes are a red orange color

Her ability's (Rayne): Martial Arts Expert (mostly because she is a street blader)

Wardrobe: She wears an orange silk halter that has a beautiful phoenix breast plate that has it's wings spread covering the part of the halter that covers her breast. She's also wear's a single small Red Cross that dangles from her left ear. She wears a Matching silk skirt that stops right above the knee with the same phoenix as a belt. Her left shoe is a Matching knee high boot with the same phoenix on the top and her right shoe is an ankle high boot with no phoenix. The last part of her wardrobe is a matching orange cloak that covers her body.

Blade: Red, orange, and gold.

Bit beast: Ebony

Type of bit beast: Fairy

Bit Beast (the way it looks): Ebony has long golden hair with Angelic baby face and it has a long golden dress that passes her feet and has mini versions of the Beyblade that she is in on her ears.

Attacks: Celestial Chain is a long golden chain that raps around the opponents bit beast which renders the opponents Beyblade to only be able to spin in one spot which gives the other blade the advantage. Halo allows the blade to spin at an incredibly fast rate and creates a wind vortex.

Pairing: Kai

Nationality: Las Angeles California

Past: She was born during a huge fire which makes some people think that `s the reason she has fire red hair and eyes

Birthdate: 1989 July 28th

Tala


=1=

First Name- Benji

Last name- McJay

Nickname- MC, Jay, Bastard... many many

Appearance-Messy blonde hair like Enrique's with navy blue tips and icy blue eyes similar to Tala's; and a ring of wolf Grey just around the blue. About 6'3", slim though no one can really tell with the baggy clothes he wears...

Past-Lived a pretty normal kind of life. A mom, dad, and older brother. His older brother's the one that got him into music and skateboarding; at the age of four, he got his first skateboard and the age of nine he got into more of the punk-rock music. His parents didn't exactly agree with all of Benji's antics, but believed what he did was something on his own... and just let it by. And his brother, Brian, was the one that named him Benji.

Age-17

Birthdate- April 23

Clothes-He wears a baggy black tee with the words 'i JuSt Do wHaT tHe fUcKiN vOiCeS iN mY hEaD tELL Me tO dO...' in jagged red letters. Very baggy black jeans, tattered at the end and faded at the knees; various chains hanging around the belt hoops. There's a red anarchy sign on his back left pocket; a dog chain collar around his neck with six three-inch spikes, all an equal distance apart with more spiked bracelets around his wrists and a black fingerless glove on his left hand; his left ear pierced twice, the first hole a silver hoop, the second a diamond shaped stud. The basic punk look... which makes many girls believe he's a rapist.. (x_x.. don't ask me how I get these ideas... but hey; all guys aren't perfect right?...)

Nationality- American; part Irish. No accent.

Bitbeast- Virex

Bitbeast appearance- bloody red dragon with eyes of emeralds and claws od diamonds.

Beyblade Appearance- charcoal black with silver nails (spikes) coming from the sides.

Attacks-

Pyro Tornado- creates a mini tornado of fire around the beyblade, possibly the dish and does some pretty good damage to the dish and opponent.

Flame Darts- Can only happen when the bit beast it out of the beyblade. From the bit beast's mouth, he will 'spit' out 'darts' (fireballs) at the other beyblade; will either hit or miss... one or the other, and he has pretty good aiming- not all bad, but still working on it. 3/5

Hell Fire- Ultimate attack. The whole beyblade will be covered up in red flames; spinning velocity of the beyblade will increase and will charge head-on at the other beyblade with incredible speed. The last result of this was two broken beyblades, a cracked up dish, and two shocked beybladers. Benji hardly uses this attack unless there's really no way out...


Team name- OutKasts X

Position- second in command

Personality - Loud, can be annoying at times. He's basically a punk, and can piss people off at many times. Bases everything off of music terms or skateboarding terms; seeing how these two(music and skateboarding) are his life. Hot tempered in a few ways. Lots of guys call him a bastard, but it doesn't really faze him... seeing how, in a way he knows it... Annoys many people; which makes it difficult for him to make friends.. but he gets by; occasionally...

Pairing - Emily


=2=

First Name- Rayu

Last name- Zhang

Nickname- Raya or Neko, name to tick him off

Appearance- Wild raven hair that seems to stick out in every direction with midnight blue eyes. Slim, petite almost but is pretty athletic.

Past-Lived a pretty straightforward life. A mother, father, brother, and sister; himself being the middle child. Just never actually had any attention and things, and that's when he began playing cards in his room alot until he realized he had a passion for it. Music always played when he dealed the cards to himself; which is also how he got into the music scene... somewhat.

Age-17

Birthdate- July 1

Clothes-Wears a white sleeveless top with the collar trimmed in gold; baggy black trousers with black sneakers, his left ear pierced with a silver hoop and both of his arms have silver metallic chains. Around his neck was a red bandanna with silky gold designs, resembling of a dragon.

Nationality- Chinese

Bitbeast- Revenex

Bitbeast appearance- A black panther; perfect for Rayu and his sly attitude. Eyes are a dark violet; his tail is spikey like... you know, like that one pokemon. (I don't watch Pokemon much, so don't sue me.. x_x) Raichu or something... Revenex's tail is something like that... and the end is a metallic silver color. Element is lightning, or electricity... or whatever.

Beyblade Appearance- Bloody red with crimson spikes across the attack ring and silver blades coming from its sides.

Attacks-

Reaver Slash- When the bit beast out is out of the beyblade; basically slashes the other beyblade... green streaky lights. It's something like Driger's Tiger Claw... a bit.

Toxic Claw- Ultimate attack. Hardly ever used because of its power... and may not even work. Last time it did... two calls were needed to the emergency room, two beyblades... gone, two bit beasts barely making it out alive, and hundreds just shocked. It's a basic kind of attack, loaded with power. Takes a lot of Rayu's energy to transverse it to Revenex; and when it actually happens... shots of silver light(is that possible? Oh well...) burst out from the beyblade itself and just sends its rays out in all directions... hence the name 'toxic'. And there's no controls over the light streams, which... means trouble, which is also why Rayu almost never uses it... unless, there's no other way...


Team name- OutKasts X

Position- Team mate

Personality - More of the calm type, but can be mocking as well. Enjoys ticking people off to see their reactions and loves playing cards just he likes beyblading... wouldn't be seen without a deck in his hand. Poker, Rummy, Go Fish even... he'll play it. REALLY enjoys it especially when he wins...

Pairing - @#*($&#*($&#*()$&#%*(&$%*($%&#$


=3=
< br> First Name- Sai (pronounced Sigh)

Last name- Kim

Nickname- Sai the Photo Guy by Benji and Rayu, to ultimately tick him off.

Appearance- Violet eyes, dark or light they both look good. Original hair was a bloody red, now bleached over in navy blue with slate bangs. If you know the anime Angelic Layer. His hair is like Ohjiro's angel Wizard. If you dunno, look up Angelic Layer on a search engine site. His hair's exactly like Wizard, except it's really navy, and some people mistake it for black... and his bangs are slate highlights. Slim frame, about 6'6". And fangs, you can't forget the fangs...

Past-An only child with working parents; babysitters almost everyday. Never really did anything... go into karate after seeing one of his friends taking it. Really got into it... and music helps him by much. His parents were never really around to talk to him about things, but he managed to get by with common sense and grew up fine without drugs and shit. It's only his personality is what everyone is wondering about. One minute, he may be cold and not talking to you.. next he'd be beating the shit out of you, otherwise he'd actually talk to you... which doesn't exactly happen often.

Age- 18

Birthdate- ...No one knows. (what'd you expect?)... fine: March... 9th.

Clothes- His left ear is pierced twice with silver hoops. He wears those white tanktops, with the black buttoned shirt, that's unbuttoned. Basically, a white tight tanktop with an unbuttoned dress shirt/or blouse type shirt type thing... that's black, and baggy black jeans faded at the knees with various chains around the belt hoops. A basic punk look, but doesn't exactly fit with his personality... though it gives him the perfect mysterious guy. Fingerless black gloves.

Nationality- Russian

Bitbeast-Shirex

Bitbeast appearance- A black ferret with crimson rings around his eyes, looking a bit like a raccoon.. somewhat. His eyes are a blue, bright and lively otherwise dark and mysterious like Sai's. Two spikes can be seen from his tail, they're a metallic color and four more, one each by his shoulder blades and hind legs.

Beyblade Appearance- Gray with metallic blades protruding from its sides. Black shard designs over attack ring.

Attacks-

Black Wine-Streams of black flames emerges from the beyblade, doing serious damage to the opponent. The beyblade will circle around the dish, and while doing this will emit the black flames to the opponent so they have no chance of escaping.

Ebony Quills- Similar to Dranzer's Fire Arrows and Galeon's Black Lightning, except the attack comes in a navy blue color that looks more quill-like; you know the quills on a porcupine... something like that. This can only happen when the bit beast is out of the beyblade, it comes from the bit beast's body, because there's already quills there and he can always grow new ones.

Elixir Mist- The beyblade will pause at one point of the dish, still spinning.. and from the sides will create a thick crimson cloud that prevents others from seeing it. Sai, himself, is still practicing into mastering the skill... but he can see just faint blurs of the beyblade during this attack and can call his bit beast to attack. This is more of a defense thing.


Team name- OutKasts X

Position- Captain

Personality - Those mysterious type kind of guys. Not dark, just mysterious... not a loner, just not too social. No one really knows too much about him, but they know he's good at fighting. Doesn't believe fighting or violence is the answer, but will use it when needed...*smirk* bloodshed...*insert evil laugh* Manages to keep a few conversations to those close to him... sometimes his teammates. -sometimes-

Pairing -$#*)$%*$(%*@(%@#$()@#%*()%*$()%$*%&*(&*($.


=4=
< br> First Name- Seth

Last name- Brooks

Nickname- Sethy, Pretty Boy

Appearance- Indie rocker hair. Midnight blue hair that messily hangs over his head, covering some of his eyes. Innocent looking green eyes; with average body structure.

Past- Grew up with his mom at the age of five after parents became divorced. Regular, okay life while growing up. Age of ten was when he met his half-brother, who 'taught' him other things. Things to be aware of. It wasn't until he was 13 that his mom noticed changes in the way he dresses and how he acted; though said nothing about it. He's been that way since.

He got the nickname 'Pretty Boy' when he was first seen at a tourny. People noticed his appearance; how he just looked like a 'pretty boy', a guy that just looked 'pretty' but couldn't really do anything at all. Those people were proved wrong.

Age- 16

Birthdate- Feb. 13th

Clothes- Worn jeans and hoodie jacket that are a camoflauge green color. Normally wears a white tank top under the jacket, otherwise some black band shirt under it. Black sneakers with red stripes going down either side. Black studded bracelets on either of his wrists with a dog collar around his neck. Fingerless gloves with four protruding 'claws' coming from the knuckles of the glove, reaching just past the finger tip. (Just think Wolverine from X-Men. >< Something like that)

Nationality- French, British, Russian, American. (Can speak the following languages, but mostly sticks with American and has a slight accent with all three combined. Interesting yes? French, British, and russian accents together into one voice?...)

Bitbeast- Kilrex (Kill-rex)

Bitbeast appearance- A phoenix with blue hues. Midnight blue, sky blue, metallic blue feathers and golden eyes to contrast the shades.

Beyblade Appearance- Midnight blue beyblade, metallic blue bitchip, metallic blades coming from the sides.

Attacks-

Ice Daggers- Can only happen when the bit beast is out of the beyblade. Will shoot 'daggers' or large shards of ice down at the opponent.

Ice Shield- Kilrex flaps his wings really hard and a I wall appears that only he can go through for he created it.

Chainclaw Talons- Forward attack. the beyblade will gaind on its spin, or gain momentum and Will charge on the opponent full force (meaning most damage will occure with the blades)

Team name- OutKasts X

Position- Team mate

Personality - Like Rei for the most part. Helpful at time, otherwise can be cocky and careless. Tends to be stubborn at a loss, remaining quiet and just away from others. Other times, he'll be part of a few conversations. Hates it when he's called 'pretty boy', thinks it's just a stereotype thing. Has a sharp tongue when it comes to name calling and bantering. Almost always seen with Benji at a head-to-head name calling contest, and it'll either end with a tie because they both have no more ideas(which is unlikely) or because they were rudely interrupted.

Pairing - #$#$%*%$&%&@&*#&%*#%(#$&%(@#%&#$*(%


=

Dark shadow

Name: Dart

Age: 14

Nick Name: D

Team: Elemental Shadows

Hair color: blue with silver streaks

Build: Muscular (but he's smart)

Personality: Stoic, hardheaded, caring

Eye color: jet-black

His abilities: Expert in sports

Wardrobe: black cargo pants with silver dragon belt that has a Beyblade holder on it. A white shirt with a black dragon on it. A leather jacket cut at the shoulders. He wears a single silver ring on his left-hand ring finger with his bit beast on it.

Blade: Gold, black, and silver

Bit Beast: Damien

Type of bit beast: Dragon

Bit Beast (the way it looks): Black and gives off a red light. Sharp, sharp claws and fangs. Has chains on it like it is imprisoned and broke out. Red eyes and tethered wings.

Attacks: Eternal Breath makes the Beyblade charge at the opponent and destroys them.

Eternal Vision makes your opponent loose sight of your blade.

Pairing: Mariah

Birth date: June 10, 1989rnrnpast: dart found his bit beast in a dark dark cave where his parents were killed by a trap in the ancient caves they were exploring when he was 8.

Nationality: Japanese (raised by Americans)

Position: co-captain