Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ the match begins ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The match begins

"are you two ready" asked Kenny, they both nodded "then let it rip"

"go Gorilla (don't know the name of his bit beast so I will use gorilla until someone tells me the name of his bit beast)

"go aqua-phoenix" she yelled.

Both beyblade clashed and rebound of each other then clashed again and both flew into the wall behind them.

" wow you are tough" said the mysterious girl

" shut up" snapped Dunga "gorilla go". Dunga blade moved fast in the girls however the mysterious girl's beyblade dodged out of the way with easy

" not bad, aqua-phoenix go" the mysterious girl's beyblade hit Dunga's on the spot and continued to hit his into a tree.

"no way, she managed to over power Dunga blade" said Ray

"yeah but Dunga hasn't called out his bitbeast yet" reminded Kenny

" Hey Dunga stop playing and call out you bitbeast" yelled Ozma

"oh yeah Gorlilla go" at that dunga bitbeast materialised out of his blade and gave a mighty roar. "still think you can handle me" he laughed telling Gorilla to attack her blade. The girl blade dodged once but Dunga blade was now much more faster and stronger than hers.

"damn it" she cursed she really didn't want to bring out her bit beast she wanted to show him how much stronger she was compared to him, but she could already feel her spirit draining from her. She couldn't take much more hits like the one that just sent her blade crashing into the wall behind her.

She could hear Dunga malicious laughter and it rung in her heard

"stop it I will not lose" she screamed "aqua-phoenix attack head on"

"Gorilla do the same" yelled Dunga. Both blades clashed together and both blader panted heavily waiting till the smoke cleared.

" it look like it's a draw" stated the girl "good… but next time I call out my bit beast and I will win" the girl ran out the door but not before adding "I guess I won't get to battle you this time kai see ya around" at that she disappeared.

" Not another draw" yelled Dunga "I will be the one that gets stronger and I'll be the one that wins"