Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ Revealing ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Revealing

It was two days after Dunga's battle with the mysterious girl and all the teams were finally back together to blade.

"Hey Dunga where is your sister" asked Hilary

" At the hotel"

"Still not talking to you huh," asked Max

" Actually she is, she just has a lot of homework that all" he shouted

"Where is Kai?" asked Joseph "I want to blade him"

" I don't know he left pretty early said he had something to do"

"I'm sure he will back later though" put in Tyson

"So how long do you think you can continue with this act then" asked Kai

" I don't know what you mean" the cloaked figure replied and was only awarded with a stare.

"Look I have a lot of homework and need to go" the cloaked figure said trying to side step Kai but was stopped by his outstretched arm.

"Not until you tell me what your up to"

"Look just give me some time and I promise I'll tell you everything"

"Ok but just tell me why the act"

" Look Kai lets just say I'm more like you than you think I've had to do things to survive things that I'm not proud of. When your family send you away and you end up in this school where people… do things, you run away anything is better than that place even the streets. So I have two personalities one for my family and friends and one for the streets"

"But which ones the real you"

" You know I don't know I lost my true self a long time ago" with that she walked past Kai into the distance.

********

"Oh man I lost again" shouted Joseph "why can't I bet you" he cried

" Way to go Kai"

"You're the man," shouted the other bladebreakers

"That was a good battle but I battled stronger" said a voice

"Oh no it that girl again" yelled Ozma

"Well hello to you to… don't worry I'm not here to bet Dunga again I want to teacher the bladebreakers a lesson about the power of the bit beast. If you want to blade meet me in the word in 15 minutes and don't forget I've faced stronger"

They all stared at the girl and thought about her crypt message that is all of them except for Kai who looked more curious than confused or worried.