Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ Ungoing Mystery ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ongoing Mystery?

"I new you all would come, you couldn't help it could you, you wanted to see how great my power is, don't you"

"Oh please we just wanted to beat you so you would just leave us alone" yelled Tyson

"We have faced a lot of people that are stronger than you" put in Ray

"Oh really" she smirked "then how about I show you my true power with a beybattle…Tyson"

"Bring it on". Both blader took their position at opposite ends of the wood.

"Let it rip" said Kenny "Dizzy record this so we can analysis her data later.

"O.K. chief"

Both blades hit each other hard neither one of the blader left any room for a free attack.

"I thought you said you were strong" said Tyson who only received a smile back from her.

"Dragoon go… phantom hurricane attack" his blade hit hers into a tree and keeps on hit it until it slammed into the wall.

"This is a piece of cake" said Tyson

"Chief it look like this match is all about wrapped up it does seem like she has anything left to give"

The girl was on her hands and knees panting hard and also laughing.

"Wow, you are quite strong" she said standing up "But not that strong"

"Aqua-phoenix it time for a fuse"

"A what" shouted everyone watching as her blade stopped Tyson attack while he was moving straight for her blade. Suddenly she started to glow blue and so did her bit beast her hair now hair light blue streaks and her eyes were now a type of piercing blue. When the glowing lights had stop she looked at Tyson and said

"You have just pissed of a water Goddess"