Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ Explaination ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

RECAP

"A what" shouted everyone watching as her blade stopped Tyson attack while he was moving straight for her blade. Suddenly she started to glow blue and so did her bit beast her hair now had light blue streaks and her eyes were now a type of piercing blue. When the glowing lights had stop she looked at Tyson and said

"You have just pissed of a water Goddess"

CONTINUED

"You are all amateurs none of you know the true power of the bit beast, and how to harness that power, you all think that it's a game a… tool, well it not. For you it was but it was never for me, for me it was the only thing standing between life and death. I never came here to bug you or take your bit beasts I came here to train you. Aqua-phoenix told me that a war between bit beasts will soon occur and that the winning side will be the side that can harness the true power of the bit beast. Together maybe we can figure out the legend behind our beasts"

"I don't know," said Max "I mean you come here and don't even tell us your name and then you suddenly turn all blue and glow and…"

"I will do it," said Kai

"I knew you would," she said turning towards him and whispering, "I'm more like you than you think" before turning back to the rest of them

"I'm in to," said Kenny "I've been dying to find the mystery behind out beast"

"If Kenny and Kai in then so am I" stated Ray turning to max he said, "what do you say"

"I guess I'm out voted" he laughed "What about you Tyson?" who had been very quite since the discussion started

"I think" he started "that we" he continued, "should finish the match" he finished (at this point everyone would have fallen down with the anime sweat drop appearing after they stood up).

"You really want to blade against me even after I've transformed"

"Of course I do, I love a challenge"

"Really well so do I… so how about I battle against the bladebreaker"

"The whole team" asked an astonished Kenny

"Yeah, come on a chance to defined your title"

"What do you say guys" asked Tyson who was responded by the rest of the tem pulling out they blades and getting red to launch.

So what do you think so far, keep on reading because the next part feature the awesome battle between blade breakers and the mysterious girl