Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The legend behind the 4 sacred bit beast ❯ Power play ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok here's the next instalment. Keep the reviews coming I want to know what you think about the story so far, even if it's just a short review. Ok otherwise I will send Tyson after you muhaaaaa.

RECAP

"You really want to blade against me even after I've transformed"

"Of course I do, I love a challenge"

"Really well so do I… so how about I battle against the bladebreaker"

"The whole team" asked an astonished Kenny

"Yeah, come on a chance to defined your title"

"What do you say guys" asked Tyson who was responded by the rest of the tem pulling out they blades and getting red to launch.

Continued

All the bladebreaker were worn out and this intense battle couldn't last for much longer. The mysterious blader was relentless; she had hit the bladders hard without much effort. Firstly sending Max blade into the tree and then Ray further into the forest, Tyson soon to follow and then finally Kai's to.

"You guys can't keep this up for much longer," shouted Kenny

"We know chief," shouted Tyson

"Quit yelling Tyson and concentrate on the blading" added Hilary

"Why don't you try then?" shouted Tyson

"Be quite both of you" yelled Kai "Tyson focus on the match and not on your girlfriend, this girl is beating us seriously and no matter how much I don't like to say it I have to… we all need to work together".

"I agree" said Ray who's blade was slammed into Max's

"Well what do you suggest" asked Max

"Well… she may be a lot stronger than us, but we no doubt have experience over her and by far out number her". This was true as the mysterious girl was making rookie attacks which if not for her vast strength would have been counted by the bladders.

"I think that we should attack her from all sides… box her in and call on all our power"

"We've tried that" said Tyson

"No you tried that I wasn't included… so are you in". all the bladders nodded.

"Dranzer go"

"Draciel go"

"Driger go"

"Dragoon go"

All four-bit beast surrounded aqua-phoenix and prepared to launch their attacks, however it seemed that the girl had estimated for their move and when they were in range had struck them with a barrage of attacks.

"Wow that is the first organised attack you have done, and if I hadn't heard you talking it would have been effective".

"I can't take this anymore" screamed Max "Lets just go for a head on attack there is nothing else to do"

"Draciel attack" (he's bit beast is a defence one and hasn't really got a special attack like the others)

"Dragoon phantom hurricane attack"

"Dranzer flame sabre attack"

"Driger tiger claw attack"

All four the sacred bit beast attacks combined and formed a multicoloured attack.

"Aqua-phoenix water barrage" shouted the girl however she had called the attack on to slow and the bladers combined attack made contact with her blade sending her flying into the tree. Once all the smoke had settled them found that the girls blade had stopped spinning and they had won… just barley.

"Well done, I now see why so many people are interested in the four sacred bit beast together you four are a formidable…. Force…. and I doubt… that much could have… rivalled that power". Kai looked at the girl and founded that she was breathing a lot harder that she should have been, sweat was practically dripping off her and her eyes keep switching between her original colour and blue.

"What's wrong with you" asked Kai with a unlike gentleness in his voice

"What" asked the girl "Oh it takes a lot of energy to transform and then to attack, I guess I had to put more in than I normally do. But yeah your four bit beast have a…."?

"But your eyes" replied Kai

"Her eyes what wrong with them?" asked Ray looking at them and then noticing the colour change, which had become more noticeable

"Freaky" whispered Tyson

"Damn it," shouted the girl as her body began to shake "I'm losing control" blue ray's started to emit from her body as she began to scream in pain "I will not lose control…aaahhhh"

What is happening to her is she just losing control? And why is Kai being so gentle with her. What was she going to say about the four-bit beast? Will we ever find out who she is or will she become a deadly enemy before they can every find out whom she really is. Please write and review, add suggestion if you want to. My aim is at least 3.