Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The past and the future ❯ A girl?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey everyone! This is my first fan fic, so plz be nice. No flames!!! Enjoy!

Summary: A girl from Rei's past (a.k.a. Mr.Dickenson's grand-daughter) has joined the bladebreakers. And in the process...and captured the hearts of two guys.. Kai/OC/Rei Love triangle. NO FLAMES PLZ!

Disclaimer: I do not own n e beyblade characters. But i do own the ones i created. HAHAHA...^^;

'Thinking'

"TAlking"

*Sound*

-----Scene Changes---

-Flashback-

--Flashback in Stephanie's POV--

Everyone's age in this fic has changed to this

Kai-17

Rei-17

Max-16

Tyson-15

Kenny-15

-----------

PROFILE

-------*** Stephanie Taylor ***------

Age: 17

From: Canada

Character: She doesn't really like bright colours and the only time she does wear it is when she is forced. She can suddenly change from Happy-go-lucky to mean, But that all depends on her mood. Other than that, she is usually very nice and caring. She travels all around the world, so don't be surprised when she knows people from other teams....

Appearance: She has orange/reddish hair with brown highlights that's normally in a ponytail with a black visor on, when her hair is down it reacher to the middle of her back. She also has bright green eyes.

Clothing: She wears a black tank top that goes up to right above her belly button. with a pink heart in the middle and black baggy jeans pants.

Family: her parents died when she was little and only has a grandfather. (Mr.Dickenson)

Bit beast: Ixion

Bit Beast Appearance: A male artic fox with 5 bushy tails that has black at the end of each tail. He also has blue fire on the end of each hand and legs.

Beyblade appearance: Black with white streaks

Attacks: Snow Fury attack, Ice Storm, Dome Shell (defence)

Likes: Nobody

---------*** Robbie Phillips ***----------

Age: 17

Character: he's a nice and caring guy who will always stand up for his friends. He's known Stephanie since he was little and thinks of her as an older sister. He'll never insult anyone unless it's Lulu :D

Appearance: He has dark brown hair with blue eyes.

Clothing: He usually wears long t-shirts with Black baggy pants.

Family: A Mom who is mostly on business trips, His Mom and Dad are divorced.

BitBeast: Hawford

Bit Beast appearance: A brown hawk with long feathery tails.

Beyblade Appearance: Blue with white patches.

Attacks: Sky Lift Attack, Tornado

Likes: Lulu

-------*** Lulu Thompson ***------------

Age: 16

Character: A complete Girly Girl. She loves to do anything from flirting with guys to going to the mall. Whenever she sees a hot guy go somewhere, she has to drag Stephanie along. She's also Stephanie's Best friend, and usually fights with Robbie when she gets the chance.

Appearance: She has light brown hair with blonde highlights. and violet coloured eyes. She usually has a headband on and lets her hair down.

Clothing: She wears a white sleeveless top with beige coloured jeans.

Family: A older sister, She doens't know what happened to her parents.

Bit Beast: Colique

Bit Beast appearance: A female white stallion with black feathery wings.

Beyblade Appearance: White

Attacks: Gravitation Stomp, Light armour

Likes: Zach

-------*** Zach Samuels ***---------

Age: 17

Character: He's a total player. He's really serious when it comes to beyblading and will do anything to win, even if it means training all night. When he's not beyblading, he likes to go and check out girls.

Appearance: Red spiky hair with green yellow coloured eyes.

Clothing: Black sleeveless t-shirt with Dark blue baggy pants.

Family: A Mom and Dad who lives in America.

Bit Beast: Valfort

Bit Beast appearance: A vampire bat

Beyblade appearance: Dark green with light green streaks

Attacks: Sonic Bite , Solar Power

Likes: Stephanie

Welll......now on wit da story!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: A girl?!

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

" Where is that girl?" Mr.Dickenson said. They were at the airport waiting for someone.

" Maybe she slept in" Kenny said

" Then we'll have to get ready for Tyson the 2nd" Rei said and smirked

" very Funny Rei" Tyson said. " Hey, Mr.Dickenson, why do we need a new member on our team anyways?"

" She is only a temporary member, in fact, i'm suspecting that she won't stay long at all" Mr.Dickenson said.

" That didn't really answer my question...." Tyson muttered.

" She's just going to get in the way" Kai said coldly. He was leaning against the wall.

" Aw come'on now Kai, don't say that" Max said. " You haven't even met the girl yet"

" All girls are weak" Kai said.

" MR.D!!!!"

Everyone turned to the voice and saw as a boy. The boy had dark brown hair and had blue eyes. He was wearing a long dark blue t-shirt and black baggy pants.

He stopped and took a deep breath.

" Hi...Mr.D" The boy said.

" Robbie...What are you doing here?" Mr.Dickenson said.

" Steph called me and said that she couldn't come, so i came to get you instead" The boy said.

" I see" Mr.Dickenson said.

" Is that out new team member?" Tyson said pointing at the boy " I thought that it was suppose to be a girl"

" No Tyson, that's not your new member " Mr.Dickenson said. " But i'd like to introduce you to him anyway,"

" Boys, i'd like you to meet Robbie" Mr.Dickenson said.

" Hi" Robbie said.

" Hi, i'm Tyson" Tyson said

" I'm Max, and this is Kenny" Max said and pointed to Kenny

" I'm Rei, and that's Kai over there" Rei said, knowing Kai wouldn't introduce himself.

" Nice to meet all of you" Robbie said. " Come'on, i will take you back to the mansion"

-------------------

" Wow...nice place you got here" Max said and looked around the mansion.

" It's not mine" Robbie said. " It's my friend's"

" She must be really rich" Tyson said.

" Yea, i guess so" Robbie said.

" Robbie" Mr.Dickenson said. " Do you have any idea when she's going to get back?"

" I'm not sure" Robbie said. " But she should be back any minute now"

And as if on cue....

" GRAMPS!!"

A girl ran in the door and hugged Mr.Dickenson. She had green eyes with orange/reddish hair that was in a ponytail with a black visor on. She was wearing a tank top that was black and had a pink heart in the middle with black baggy jeans pants.

" Stephanie dear, you're here" Mr.Dickenson said

~Stephanie?~ Rei thought.

" Of course i'd be here" Stephanie said. " I wouldn't miss this for the world!"

Mr.Dickenson laughed and Stephanie pulled away. She looked at Robbie.

" Thanks Rob, i owe ya one" Stephanie said.

" No problem" Robbie said.

" So you guys are the bladebreakers huh?" Stephanie said and smiled. " I'm Stephanie, but most of my friends call me Steph"

her eyes got caught on Rei and her smile dissapeared.

" hey....you're Rei right?" Stephanie said. " Rei...who use to be from the white tigers?"

" yea" Rei said. Stephanie jumped onto the couch beside him and looked at Rei closely. Her face was centimetres away from his.

Rei tried his best not to blush and suceeded. " um..Stephanie..."

Stephanie punched his arm playfully. "you're the Rei i know alright"

" What...just happened there?" Tyson asked

" No clue what-so-ever" Max said

" Ya know..." Stephanie said " Mariah was right, you do look cuter than before"

Rei blushed and looked away. Stephanie giggled.

" Look's like somebody's got the hots for Rei" Tyson said.

" Oh Please" Stephanie said. " As if you don't like anybody Tyson"

" How'd you know my name?" Tyson said ignoring the other part.

" i know all of your names" Stephanie said. " So no need to introduce"

" 1 more question" Tyson said

" yea?"

" Do you blade?"

Everyone sweatdropped. ( except for Kai)

" That's the only thing Tyson thinks of other than food" Kenny said

Stephanie smirked. " Yea, of course i do"

" Then i challenge you to a match" Tyson said

" Sorry, i don't blade a nobody" Stephanie said

" What did you say?!" Tyson said

" Tyson, calm down" Max said

" Smooth Steph" Robbie said " Real Smooth"

" I'm Sorry Tyson, i didn't mean it that way" Stephanie said " it's just that i don't blade out of tournaments"

" And why's that?" Tyson said " Are you to chicken?"

Stephanie laughed trying to hide her emotions. " Say whatever you want sweetheart, i'm not going to blade you"

" Did she just call me Sweetheart?" Tyson said

" That's enough of that" Mr.Dickenson said " Stephanie, why don't you show the boys to their rooms"

" Sure" Stephanie said " Right this way"

--------------------

" Wow.." Tyson exclaimed as he looked at the rooms. It was huge.

" There are 3 rooms with 2 beds in it each" Stephanie said. " You guys can decide who you want to share with and stuff"

" I can share with Kai" Rei said " Is that okay with you?" He asked and looked at Kai.

" yea, whatever" Kai said

" Alright then" Stephanie said " How about you three?"

" I'll share a room with Tyson" Max said " Since Kenny will have to do research and stuff all the time"

" That's okay with you right, Chief?" Tyson said

" That's fine with me" Kenny said

" Okay, that settles it" Stephanie said. " You guys go pack, and when you're done, i'll meet you downstairs when you're ready"

" Okay" Everyone said and went to their rooms. Stephanie walked down the stairs and saw Robbie and Mr.Dickenson in the living room.

" Stephanie, i didn't know you knew Rei" Mr.Dickenson said

" I knew the whole White Tigers team" Stephanie said " But it was a long time ago"

" Do you know any other teams?" Robbie asked

" A few" Stephanie said

Just then the phone rang and Stephanie picked it up.

" hello?"

" Hey Steph! Guess what! Guess what! Guess What! Guess what!" The girl on the phone said

" That doesn't sound good...."

" I'll come over and tell you then, see ya!"

" Wait-" Stephanie sighed. She hung up and put the phone down.

" Who was that?" Mr.Dickenson said

" Lu...she said she's coming over" Stephanie said

" You don't seem too happy abut that" Mr.Dickenson said

" Who's coming over?" Max said. He was walking down the stairs with Kai and Kenny.

" My friend" Stephanie said " you guys are done packing already?"

" I'm going to wait until later" Max said.

" I didn't have much to pack anyway" Kenny said and sat down. He put his laptop on the table and opened it.

" Well Rob, we'd better hide" Stephanie said and stood up.

" From who?" Dizzi said

Stephanie turned to where the voice came from.

" Um...Kenny" Stephanie said. " Your computer talks"

" This is Dizzi, a bit beast" Kenny said " Dizzi, this is Stephanie"

" How did..."

" Don't ask"

" That's so wicked!" Stephanie said and jumped onto the couch beside Kenny. " Nice to meet you Dizzi"

" Nice to meet you too Stephanie" Dizzi said. " But you didn't answer my question yet"

" Oh..." Stephanie said. " I've gotta-"

*DING DONG*

" I'm gone"

" Way ahead of you Steph"

Stephanie ran into the closet and hid. Robbie ran into the washroom.

" Cowards" Kai muttered

" I'll get the door" A man said. He was in a butler suit.

" Thanks Mike" Steph said from inside the closet.

" Woah....She's got a butler too?" Tyson said. he was at the bottom of the staircase with Rei. They sat down on the couch.

Mike opened the door. A girl with light brown hair and blonde highlights was standing there. She had a head band on with voilet coloured eyes. She was wearing a white sleeveless top with beige coloured jeans.

" Hey Mike, is Steph here?" The girl said. She looked around and smiled. " Hi Mr.D!"

" Hello Lulu" Mr.Dickenson said. " My you've grown since the last time i saw you:

" Yea, well, time flies" Lulu said. She looked at the boys. " Are you gys going to be the new team that Steph's going to be in?"

" we sure are" Tyson said. " I'm Tyson, that's Kenny, Max, Kai and Rei"

" My name's Lulu" Lulu said. " It's a pleasure to meet all of you"

" Looking for Stephanie?" Rei said

" Ya, you guys know where she is?" Lulu said

' I will kill whoever tells them that i'm in here' Stephanie thought.

" She's in the closet" Max said

' Max...you are so dead'

" Thanks!" Lulu said. She opened the closet door and saw Stephanie.

" hey Steph, what are you doing in the closet?" Lulu said

" Good question Lu" Stephanie said. " What would i be doing in the closet?" She glared at Max.

Max sweatdropped.

" Anyways" Lulu said. " Guess what!"

" Enlighten me Lu" Stephanie said. She walked around and looked for Robbie.

" Okay...so, Guess who Joe saw at the mall!" Lulu said

" Santa Claus handing out gifts?" Stephanie said sarcastiacally. She opened the door to the basement and looked around.

Max, Tyson and Rei laughed.

Lulu turned to them. " You guys aren't suppose to be listening!"

" It's hard not to" Rei said

Lulu turned back to Stephanie. " Joe saw Zach!"

Stephanie gasped. " ZACH?!"

" Yes!!! Aren't you excited!!!" Lulu said

" No" Stephanie said. Lulu rolled her eyes.,

Stephanie opened the washroom door and saw Robbie. " Found ya!"

" Oh.. Hey Rob" Lulu said.

" heeeey.....Lu" Rob said

" So why are you telling me this?" Stephanie said. She already knew why.

" Hey Mr.D, do you mind if i borrow Steph for a while?" Lulu said.

" of course" Mr.Dickenson said

" No...." Stephanie said.

" Alright Steph, let's get going!" Lulu said and pulled Stephanie towards the door. " See you guys later, We're going to go stalk some boys"

" We?" Stephanie said

" Have fun you two!" Robbie said.

Stephanie grabbed Robbie by his shirt. " Honey if i'm going, you're going with me too!"

" yea, the more the merrier, right Rob?" Lulu said.

" Oh joy..." Robbie said. They walked out the door.

Mr.Dickenson laughed. " they've been like that ever since they met"

" Stephanie's become more girly" Rei said " she didn't use to be like this"

" Would you boys like to go to the mall too?" Mr.Dickenson said

" But...people will recognize us" Tyson said.

" We can go to the same mall Stephanie's going to" Mr.Dickenson said. " She's going to a beybladers only mall"

" Then let's go!" Max said " Maybe we can find other people to blade"

" yea!" Tyson said.

" Alight then, let's get going" Mr.Dickenson said.

-------------------

" There he is!!" Lulu said and hid behind a bush. Stephanie and Robbie sweatdropped.

" It makes up look like we're spy's or something" Robbie said.

" Lu's just too obsessed" Stephanie said.

" yea..." Robbie said. He looked around and saw Mr.Dickenson and the others.

" Hey, look, your gramps is here" Robbie said. Stephanie turned to their direction.

" At least we're not stuck here with Lu all by ourselves" Stephanie said

" True" Robbie said. He walked up to them.

" hey you guys" Robbie said.

" hey Robbie" Tyson said. " What are they doing?"

" Lu's got this crush see, and she following him around" Robbie said.

" Talk about obsessed" Max said

Stephanie walked over to them and sighed.

" I don't know why i bother having a best friend like her" Stephanie said.

" You still have me" Robbie said

" Yea i know" Stephanie said and messed up his hair.

" Who is Lulu following around?" Mr.Dickenson said

" Zach" Robbie and Stephanie said.

" Who's this Zach guy?" Tyson said. " Is he good at beyblading?"

" You can say that.." Stephanie said.

" Hey Stephanie.." Rei said. " Can i talk to you?"

" Sure-" Stephanie was cut off when Lulu ran over to her.

" Okay Steph, That's you cue!" Lulu said and pushed her towards Zach. She bumped into him and almost tripped. Zach caught her by the arm.

" Easy there Stephie" Zach said. He had Red Spiky hair and piercing yellow eyes that could melt any girls heart. he was wearing a black sleeveless shirt with Dark blue baggy pants.

Stephanie just stuck out her tongue at him.

" That's all the thanks that i get?" Zach said.

" You're lucky you even got a response from me" Stephanie said.

" First of all Stephie, you bumped into me" Zach said. " But all is forgiven"

Stephanie rolled her eyes. she looked over at Lulu who gave her a 'you know what to do' sign. She sighed and looked at Zach.

" Zach...i want to tell you something..." Stephanie said calmly. Even though she hated his guts, he was really caring sometimes.

" What?" Zach said.

" Do you...like anybody?" Stephanie said. 'great, it sounds like i like him now, Lu's going to owe me BIG time'

Zach smirked. " And why would you want to know?"

She looked at where everyone eles was. They were just watching her as she talked to Zach. ( She means the bladebreakers, Robbie, Lulu and Mr.Dickenson ). 'Better get this over with'

" Well, i was just wondering..." Stephanie said sweetly and smiled. Her fists were clenched together.

" You wanna know?" Zach said and leaned closer to Stephanie. Stephanie stayed calm and nodded.

Zach gently put his hand on Stephanie's chin. He gently kissed her.

Stephanie's eyes widened.

Rei frowned and turned away from the scene. Robbie noticed but didn't say anything.

Stephanie pulled away quickly. Zach smirked.

" Does that answer your question?"

Stephanie glared at Zach.

" ZACH SAMUELS, I HATE YOU!!!!"

Stephanie stormed off. Lulu and Robbie exchanged glances. Lulu ran after Stephanie.

" Oh dear..." Mr.Dickenson said

Robbie shook his head and walked up to Zach.

" Zach.....why did you do that?" Robbie said.

" She asked me a question" Zach said " So i answered her"

Robbie sighed. " Don't expect her to talk to you for at least another week"

" It was worth it" Zach said and walked away.

" Let's go home" Rei said.

" Rei's Right" Kai said.

----------------------

" Stephanie, i'm sorry" Lulu said.

" Lu...I am NEVER going with you to the mall ever again" Stephanie said. They were walking home from the mall.

" Alright...I won't ever ask you to come with me" Lulu said. " why don't you come to my house for a while? Shadow's starting to miss you"

Stephanie stopped. " yea...ok"

Lulu smiled. " great!"

Shadow was Stephanie's 1 year old cat. He was grey with black stripes. She had left him at Lulu's house because Lulu had a project to do and had to watch how cat's deal with everyday life. ( A/N: weird experiment, but bear with me)

" let's go then!" Lulu said. Stephanie smiled and started to walk towards Lulu's house.

-10 minutes later-

" We're here!" Lulu said and walked up to her door. She unlocked it and went in.

" Shadow?" Lulu said. Stephanie walked in and saw Shadow running towards her.

" Shadow!" Stephanie exclaimed. The cat ran into her arms and purred.

" I've missed you boy" Stephanie said and cuddled the cat.

" Are you going to stay for dinner?" Lulu said.

" Um..." Stephanie said. " Sure, why not?"

----------------------

~Azn Fantasy Angel

it does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you don't stop - ???