Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The past and the future ❯ Jealousy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hihi!! AFA here!!! Alright....so now, on with the story!!!

Summary: A girl from Rei's past (a.k.a. Mr.Dickenson's grand-daughter) has joined the bladebreakers. And in the process...and captured the hearts of two guys.. Kai/OC/Rei Love triangle. NO FLAMES PLZ!

Disclaimer: I do not own n e beyblade characters. But i do own the ones i created.

'Thinking'

"TAlking"

-----Scene Changes---

-Flashback/sound-

--Flashback in Stephanie's POV--

Note: This chapter is more Rei/OC than Kai/OC. But dun worri, it will change!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

Chapter 2 : Jealousy

--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------

Robbie paced around the living room. " where could she be?" He was at Stephanie's house along with the everyone eles. It was 11 pm.

" Calm down Robbie" Tyson said " I bet she's fine, she's with Lulu, remember?"

" Yea, i know....but still" Robbie said.

" Stephanie's capable of handling herself" Mr.Dickenson said

" You act as if you're her dad or something" Max said

" Stephanie's like an older sister to me...." Robbie said. He heard the doorknob turn open and Stephanie walked in.

" Steph!" Robbie said and ran over to her.

" Hey Rob..." Stephanie said. " Why are you guys still awake?"

" We were waiting for you" Robbie said.

" You were?" Stephanie said. " I'm sorry...."

Shadow meowed and jumped onto the ground.

" I was at Lulu's" Stephanie said. " I needed to get Shadow back"

" Hey Little guy" Tyson said and petted the cat. Shadow purred.

" i didn't know you had a cat Stephanie" Mr.Dickenson said.

" I got him a year ago" Stephanie said. She looked around and noticed that Rei was missing.

" where's Rei?" Stephanie said.

" He's in his room" Kai said.

" Just like all of you should be" Mr.Dickenson said " You're going to have to start training tomorrow, so you'd better get some sleep" Everybody got up and went to their rooms.

" Robbie, want to stay the night here?" Stephanie said. " There's one room available"

" Sure" Robbie said.

" Okay, well, i'm going to go get some sleep" Stephanie said. " Shadow come on"

She turned around and didn't see Shadow anywhere.

" Shadow?" Stephanie said

" Do you need help finding him?" Robbie said

" No, it's okay, i'll find him on my own" Stephanie said. Robbie nodded and walked away.

" Shadow, where are you?" Stephanie said and walked up the stairs.

" You stupid cat!"

Stephanie ran to where the voice came from and saw Kai. He had a scratch on his arm and Shadow was hissing at him.

" Shadow!" Stephanie said and picked up the cat. " Bad boy!"

" Kai...Are you alright?"

" Im Fine" Kai said coldly

" That's a bad scratch" Stephanie said " I'll help you bandage it"

" I said i'm fine!" Kai said

" To me you're not!" Stephanie said.

" I don't need help" Kai said back.

" Listen Mr, you may be tough, but either way, im going to help you bandage that!" Stephanie said. " Now stay here"

She walked out the door with Shadow.

'what does she know' Kai thought.

Stephanie came back a few minutes later. She sat down o the ground beside Kai.

" Okay, lemme see your arm" Stephanie said. She gently took a bandage and put it on the scar.

'what is she doing?, why is she helping me?' Kai thought.

" There" Stephanie. " Did that take much of your time? No"

Kai stood up. " I could've done it myself"

Stephanie smirked. " of course you could"

" Are you saying i can't do things myself?!" Kai said.

"Goodnight Kai!" Stephanie said and walked out the door.

--------------------------

-meow-

" Ugh...." Stephanie groaned. She opened her eyes and saw Shadow staring at her.

" What is it boy?" Stephanie said.

-meow-

Stephanie looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 am. She put her pillow over her head.

-meow-

" Are you hungry or somthing?" Stephanie said. Shadow purred.

" At 5:30 in the morning?" Stephanie said. "The sun hasn't even risen."

-meow-

" Fine!" Stephanie said and got up. Shadow jumped off the bed and clawed at the closed door.

" hang on" Stephanie said. She tied her hair up and opened the door. Everyone was still asleep. She walked down into the kitchen and accidentally bumped her leg hard on a corner of the table.

" Ouch" Stephanie said. She opened the light and walked over to the cabinet. She opened the door and got out some catfood.

" Maybe i should've just left you at Lu's" Stephanie said as she put the cat food in the dish. She put the dish on the ground and Shadow hungrily ate it.

" Might as well stay up " Stephanie said and walked into the living room.

'I know, i'll watch the sunrise' Stephanie thought to herself. She walked up the stairs and towards the balcony. She saw someone standing there already.

'Rei!'

She smiled and quietly walked up to him from behind. She put her hands over Rei's eyes.

" Guess who!" Stephanie said.

" Stephanie?" Rei said. Stephanie walked beside him.

" Lucky guess"

Rei smiled and looked away.

" Hey, didn't you say that you wanted to talk to me?" Stephanie said.

" Um...never mind" Rei said.

" What's wrong?" Stephanie said.

" Nothing's wrong" Rei said

" You're such a good liar" Stephanie said. She put her hand on his shoulder. " Come'on Rei, you can tell me, aren't we best friends?"

" Tell me, how many best friends do you have?" Rei said.

" Well....alot, but you were my first best friend, happy?" Stephanie said. Rei laughed.

" Ya know, you've really changed since the last time i saw you" Rei said.

" Really?" Stephanie said. " How so?"

" Well....you've gotten more girly" Rei said

*silence*

" It's true!"

Stephanie laughed. " Me? Girly?"

" Well, you personality is kinda girly" Rei said.

" And that's why you're upset?" Stephanie said

" Who said i was upset?" Rei said

" Rei, i've known you for 3 years, i should know when you're mad or upset" Stephanie said. She stepped back and crossed her arms. " Is it because of Zach?"

Rei didn't say anything.

" Rei...are you jealous?"

" Me? Jealous? No way" Rei said.

" So...you won't mind if i went and kissed Zach one more time right?" Stephanie said and smirked.

" Okay...fine, maybe i am a little jealous" Rei said.

Stephanie giggled. " What are you jealous of?"

" I don't know..." Rei said.

Stephanie leaned over to Rei and gently kissed him. Rei's eyes widened but he slowly kissed her back. Stephanie pulled away and smiled.

" There, a friendship kiss" Stephanie said. " Still jealous?"

Rei smiled back. " of course not"

" Good" Stephanie said.

" By the way, why are you up so early?" Rei said

"Shadow" Stephanie said. " he woke me up to get him food!"

'i suppose i should be thankful for that' Rei thought. 'if not, Stephanie wouldn't have woken up and this wouldn't have happened'

" How about you?" Stephanie said

" I couldn't sleep" Rei said.

" I see" Stephanie said. She felt weird inside, like she couldn't be herself. 'What's wrong with me?'

" Oh shoot!" Stephanie said.

" What?" Rei said.

" i just forgot, you have to train today, and Kai's going to wake you up early, you have to go get some sleep!" Stephanie said.

" But-"

" One question, how long have you been here?" Stephanie said.

" Um...i came here at 4:00 am" Rei said

" Then go get some sleep!" Stephanie said. " You'll need it for training!"

" Okok, goodnight then" Rei said and walked out of the room.

-------------------

" Hey Steph! Wake up!"

Stephanie opened her eyes and saw Robbie staring down at her.

" Rise and shine"

Stephanie sat up and rubbed her eyes. " Morning Rob"

" Breakfast is ready, so hurry if you want some" Robbie said and walked out of the room.

" I'm not hungry though...."Stephanie said and sighed. She got out of bed and went to the washroom to change. She put on some clean clothes and put her hair up. I walked out of my room and ran downstairs. Everyone was already eating breakfast already.( Except for Kai, who was already done.)

" Hey Stephanie, you woke up later than Tyson" Max said as Stephanie walked into the kitchen.

" What's wrong with that?" Stephanie said grabbing a cup of water.

" Let's just say he's a heavy sleeper" Max said.

" I can't help it " Tyson said, stuffing his face with bacon.

" Sorry" Stephanie said. " I woke up at like 5:30 and went back to sleep at 6"

" Why'd you wake up so early?" Robbie said.

" Well...." Stephanie said and saw Shadow at the corner of her eye. He was looking at her with an innocent look in his eyes.

" Don't give me that" Stephanie said. Shadow meowed and walked over to her.

" Shadow woke me up for food at 5:30" Stephanie said and picked the cat up.

" Good boy Shadow"Robbie laughed. " Now that's what i call a good cat"

" Where's Grampa?" Stephanie asked.

" He said that he had something to do and left" Rei said.

" I see" Stephanie said.

" You guys better hurry up" Kai said coming in the kitchen. " You should be training already" He said and walked away

" Yes Sir" Rei said and got up.

" Right behind ya Rei" Max said.

" Come on you two, let's get going" Kenny said and ran after Max and Rei

Tyson slowly stood up and was about to walk out of the door, but he stopped and looked at Stephanie.

" Aren't you coming?" Tyson said. Stephanie smiled and put Shadow down.

" I already told you, i don't blade out of tournaments" Stephanie said.

" Not even to train?" Tyson said

" Nope"

" But-"

" Hurry up you guys!" Max shouted from outside.

" Suit yourself, you're going to be the one getting yelled at, not me" Tyson said and ran off.

" I don't get you sometimes Steph" Robbie said. " What's wrong with beyblading outside of tournaments?"

" It doesn't matter..." Stephanie said. Her smile dissapeared. 'i can't think of the past....'

" Steph? Are you okay?" Robbie said

" yea...i'm fine" Stephanie said.

" Alright..." Robbie said. " You wanna go somwhere? Since you're not going to train"

" I have an idea" Stephanie said. " Since you haven't battled anyone in a long time, why don't we call Lu, and you guys can blade"

" great idea!" Robbie said.

" Okay, i'll go call Lu" Stephanie said and picked up the phone.

--------------------------------

REMEMBER TO R&R

~Azn Fantasy Angel~

Hope is a waking dream - ???