Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The past and the future ❯ My past ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HEY! okay...now on wit da story

Summary: A girl from Rei's past (a.k.a. Mr.Dickenson's grand-daughter) has joined the bladebreakers. And in the process...and captured the hearts of two guys.. Kai/OC/Rei Love triangle. NO FLAMES PLZ!

Disclaimer: I do not own n e beyblade characters. But i do own the ones i created.

'Thinking'

"TAlking"

-----Scene Changes---

-Flashback/sound-

--Flashback in Stephanie's POV--

---------------------------

Chapter 3: My Past

---------------------------

" I'm going to make you wipe that smile off your face" Lulu said. Robbie, Stephanie and Lulu were at Stephanie's backyard.

" We'll see" Robbie said and got his blade ready.

" 3....2.....1....LET IT RIP!"

The two blades span into the dish, sparks were everywhere. ( Okay...i can't write these kind of scenes so bear with me)

" Attack him now!" Lulu said. Her blade smashed into Robbie's and both blades were pushed back.

" Come'on Hawford, don't let that stop you!" Robbie said. His blade started to glow and a big brown hawk with long feathery wings shot out of the blade.

" Keep at it " Lulu said. A white unicorn with black wings appeared out of Lulu's blade. It jumped around and landed on Robbie's blade.

" Oh no!"

" Wrong move Lu!" Robbie said. " Hawford, Sky Lift Attack!"

Wind started to swirl around Lulu's blade and it got lifted to the sky.

" You don't know how wrong you are" Lulu said. " Alright Colique, gravitation stomp!"

The wind around Lulu's blade dissapeared and it started to fall towards the dish. The ground underneath it started to break.

" Oh yea!" Lulu said. " Go get em!"

" You too Hawford, give it all you got!" Robbie said.

Both blades collided and there was a big collision. The smoke cleared and both blades were down.

" That was fast...but it was a tie!" Stephanie said. " Good job you two!"

" I was just going easy on her" Robbie said and scoffed.

" Oh please, i was just warming up" Lulu said

Stephanie sweatdropped.

" That was awesome!"

Robbie, Lulu and Stephanie turned around. They saw Tyson, Max, Rei, Kai and Kenny standing there.

" Tyson..." Stephanie said. " What are you doing here?"

" We were just training around the corner" Max said

" That was too cool!" Tyson said

" Thanks" Lulu and Robbie said. They glared at each other and turned around.

" Why weren't you blading them Stephanie?" Max said

" oh..." Stephanie said. " I didn't feel like it i guess...." Her expression changed and her eyes had a tint of sadness in it.

Rei noticed this and decided to change the subject. " Hey, since we're all here, why don't we train together?"

" Good idea!" Lulu said

" Sure" Robbie said.

" You guys have fun, i'll be inside" Stephanie said and walked back into the mansion.

" Hey.." Robbie said " Tyson, you wanna blade?"

" Do i ever!" Tyson said.

" How bout it Max?" Lulu said. " Care to take me on?"

" You betcha!" They all ran off.

" wait for me!" Kenny cried and ran after them.

" Hey Rei" Kai said.

" yea?"

" She'll be fine, don't worry about it" And with that, he walked away.

----------------------

" Fetch" Stephanie said and threw a ball of yarn onto the ground. Shadow pounced on it and played with it.

" That sure made me feel better" Stephanie said. Shadow purred.

Stephanie looked at the blade in her hand. Memories flooded her mind.

--Flashback--

" You will not touch her" My dad said. The man in front of him snickered. He had a black cloak on.

" Daddy..." I cried. I was only 7 years old.

" And what will you do about it?" The man said. " Look at yourself, you can barely move, what can you do to protect your precious little daughter?"

" We'll blade" Dad said. " If you win, do whatever you want, but if i win, you let my daughter go"

" Daddy no..." I said and tried to run to him. Two men ran up to me and pulled me back.

" I accept you challenge" The man said and pulled out his beyblade.

--End Flashback--

" Dad...." Stephanie said. Shadow stopped playing with the ball of yarn and jumped onto her lap.

-- Flashback--

" DADDY!!!" I screamed. I watched as my dad called out his bitbeast. Blood was coming out of his mouth. The man's blade flew out of the arena.

" I....win" my dad said. He held out his hand and his blade flew onto his palm.

" Humpf" The man said. " Take your daughter, i have no need for you anymore"

The two men holding me let me go. I ran up to my dad.

" Daddy.." I cried.

" Stephanie" My Dad said. He looked at his blade and then at me.

" Promise me one thing"

" Anything" I said, letting my tears fall.

" promise me you'll be safe, and take care of Ixion" My Dad said. He put the black blade in my hand.

" I promise you" I said and hugged him tightly.

" Take care of yourself" My Dad said and closed his eyes. He fell to the ground.

" DADDY!!!!" I yelled.

'No...' I thought ' First mom......now you too?'

" what a pitiful scene" The man said. "Come, let's go" he was about to walk away.

I stood up with tears in my eyes. " Run all you want"

The man stopped and looked at me. " excuse me?"

" I said, run all you want" I said. I wiped my tears away and glared at him. " but i guarentee you, we will meet again, and when we do........You'll regret ever coming near me and my father"

-- End Flashback--

" Don't worry Dad " Stephanie said. She clutched her beyblade tightly. " I'll avenge your death"

" Stephanie?" Robbie said. He walked up to me.

" Rob..." Stephanie said and sat down.

" Are you okay?" robbie said. " Me and Lu are really worried about you"

Stephanie put a smile on her face. " I'm Okay, Really"

Shadow meowed sadly and looked up at Stephanie. She petted him gently.

--------------------

" Alright!" Lulu exclaimed as she knocked Max's blade out of the dish. " Great Battle Max"

" Yea, you're quite the blader" Max said as he picked up Draciel.

" Your blade's incredible Lulu" Kenny said. " Your attack ring and defense ring fit perfectly together! and all the other components makes the blade undefeatable" ( Dunno if that makes sense)

" Thanks Kenny" Lulu said. " But seriously, you should see Stephanie's blade"

" Lu!"

Everybody looked at where the voice came from. Rei could feel his anger build up, just thinking of what he did to Stephanie was bad enough.

" Zach?" Lulu said and ran over to him. " What are you doing here?"

" I went looking for Robbie and figured he'd be here" Zach said.

" Robbie?" Lulu said. " I think he's inside with Stephanie"

" Alright " Zach said and walked towards the back door. Rei was about to stop him when Lulu beat him to it.

" But, what makes you think you can just walk him like that?" Lulu said standing blocking the way of him going into the house.

" Listen honey-"

" Don't 'listen honey' me" Lulu said. " You really went overboard the other day, and if you walk in this house right now-"

" I just need Robbie! I'll go in, get robbie and leave, okay?" Zach said and pushed Lulu out of the way. He walked into the mansion. Everyone eles followed him.

--------------------------

Robbie walked over to Stephanie and handed her a cup of coke.

" Thanks Rob" Stephanie said. Shadow who was sleeping on her lap suddenly woke up. He hissed and jumped onto the ground.

" Shadow?" Stephanie said.

" Robbie, you here?"

Stephanie froze at the voice. Robbie gulped and stood up.

" Robbie there you are!" Zach said and walked into the room. He smirked when he saw Stephanie.

" Hey Stepphie!" Zach said. Stephanie glared at him. The others ran into the room and Lulu gulped.

" Uh oh.." Lulu said.

" What do you mean?" Rei said

" You'll see" Lulu said.

Stephanie all of a sudden gave a really sweet smile. " Zach! Baby! What are you doing here?"

Everybody's mouths fell open. ( Except for Kai and Rei)

Stephanie continued to smile sweetly at him. But deep inside, she wanted to punch all his teeth out. 'control yourself Steph, you can do this'

" Um.." Zach said, not believing what he just heard. 'She's up to something' " Nothing, i just need to see Robbie here, we'll be leav-"

" You're leaving me?" Stephanie said and put her arms around his neck. " Sweetheart, i thought you loved me.."

Lulu realized what she was doing and smirked. " This is going to be good.." Tyson, Max Kenny and Rei looked at her.

Stephanie slowly leaned up to kiss him.

-SPLASH-

she sprayed all of her coke in the cup she holding in his face. She stepped back and smirked at him.

" GET OFF MY PROPERTY NOW!"

Lulu and Robbie started to laugh hysterically.

" You go girl!" Lulu said and walked up to Stephanie.

Robbie walked up to Zach and patted him on the shoulder. " Come'on Bud, let's get out of here"

Zach wiped off his face and glared at Stephanie.

" Oh you'll pay for that Stepphie, But you know what" Zach said smirking. " What you just did there, made me love you even more"

Stephanie rolled her eyes.

" okay Buddy, let's go" Robbie said. He left the house with Zach muttering about something.

" I have to admit Steph, you scared me for a second there" Lulu said.

" I wouldn't let that Bastard touch me again" Stephanie said.

" You're a great actor" Max said and walked up to her.

" Thanks" Stephanie said and smiled. But deep inside her heart, she couldn't help but feel guilt.

" Do you have any food to eat? All that beyblading got me hungry" Tyson said.

" Why don't we go out and eat?" Lulu said. " I know a great buffet-"

" BUFFET?! OH YEA! COUNT ME IN!" Tyson exclaimed. Max, Kenny and Rei sweatdropped

" I guess we can count Robbie out" Lulu said.

" Yea" Stephanie said. " Let's go!"

------------------------

" Man! This food is great!!!" Tyson said stuffing his mouth with food. Everyone in the restaurant was watching him.

" I don't know him" Stephanie said and walked over to another table.

" Right Behind you " Lulu said. " Anyone wanna join us?"

" I will" Kai said and got up. Lulu followed him to the table Stephanie was.

" Some friends they are" Tyson said and began to stuff his face with food again

------------------------

" Is he done yet?" Lulu said. She couldn't stand seeing Tyson like that, so she was turning her head away.

" Nope" Stephanie said. " I don't get how they can watch Tyson eat like that"

" well you're watching him" Lulu said.

" yea....well" Stephanie said. " Kai, how do you do it?"

" Close my eyes " Kai said.

Stephanie giggled.

" That's it, i'm going to the washroom" Lulu said and got up.

" Why weren't you training today?" Kai said. Stephanie looked at him and then looked away.

" I.."

" You don't have to answer that" Kai said. " If you're not comfortable"

Stephanie looked at him again. 'he's....nice now'

" Thanks" Stephanie said. " You seem to be the only one who understands"

Kai looked at her in surprise. " What do you mean?"

" Robbie and Lu, they always bother me about it, and...i just..." Stephanie didn't continue. She smiled. " I'm glad that there's someone i know that i can trust"

Kai blushed slightly and turned away. Stephanie noticed and smiled.

" Hey you two" Rei said and sat down beside Kai.

" You finally came huh?" Stephanie said. " 1 down, 2 to go"

Rei smiled. " Max and Kenny don't seem to mind Tyson though"

Lulu walked over to us and sat down beside me. " Can we please leave?"

" Lu, you didn't even eat much" Stephanie said

" Well, I sorta lost appeitite" Lulu said.

Stephanie sighed. " Alright, i'll go with you"

" I'll come too" Kai said. " I don't think i can stand this any longer"

" Wanna come Rei?" Stephanie said.

" Nah, I think i'll stick with Tyson a bit longer" Rei said. " Max and Kenny won't be able to carry him all by themselves"

" Good Luck" Lulu said. " Come'on let's go"

" See ya" Stephanie said. She walked over to Max, Tyson and Kenny.

" Me, Lu and Kai are going to go home, anyone wanna come?"

" No thanks" Tyson said.

" We'll stay here for a little longer" Max said. Kenny nodded.

" Alright, well ,see you later"

---------------------

:D:D:D:D

~ Azn FAntasy Angel

Those who play with cats, must expect to get scratched - ???