Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The past and the future ❯ Swimming Pool Bash ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Every story must have an ending - Auron from FFX

Summary: A girl from Rei's past (a.k.a. Mr.Dickenson's grand-daughter) has joined the bladebreakers. And in the process... captured the hearts of two guys.. Kai/OC/Rei Love triangle. NO FLAMES PLZ!

Disclaimer: I do not own n e beyblade characters. But i do own the ones i created.

'Thinking'

"TAlking"

-----Scene Changes---

-Flashback/sound-

--Flashback in Stephanie's POV--

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Swimming Pool Bash

-------------------------------------------------

" Toronto?" Tyson said. Everyone was sitting in the living room. Mr.Dickenson was telling them about the tournament.

" Yes, and we'll have to go there as soon as we can" Mr.Dickenson said. " I'll give you 3 days time, i need to go out to make some calls now" He got up and walked away.

" What do you guys wanna do?" Stephanie said.

" I saw a swimming pool in your backyard, can we go swimming?" Max said.

" Sure" Stephanie said. " That's a great idea!"

" I'm going to go get changed then" Tyson said and got up.

" Wait for me!" Max said and ran after them.

" Aren't you three going to go?" Stephanie said.

" I'll get changed, but don't expect me to go in the water" Kai said and walked away.

" Same here, I'm just going to stay on shore" Kenny said and walked off.

Stephanie looked at Rei. " What about you?"

" I'll go get changed" Rei said. Stephanie walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

----------------------

Stephanie changed into a black one piece bathing suit with blue streaks. She also put on a white long t-shirt on. She put her hair back up and heard the doorbell ring. She ran down the stairs and opened the door. Lulu was standing there with a long winter jacket on.

" Um...Lu" Stephanie said. " it's 35 degress out"

" What? Did you expect me to wear a bathing suit coming here?" Lulu said and walked in. She took of her jacket and put it on the sofa. She was wearing a white bathing suit.

" I didn't think you would be coming, since you don't like water that much" Stephanie said.

" You're right" Lulu said. " I'm just here to get a tan"

Stephanie sweatdropped. " Should've known"

" Let's go!" Lulu said and grabbed Stephanie by the hand. They went into the backyard and saw that everyone was swimming already.

" Took you two long enough" Max said. He was in the water with Tyson and Rei.

" Go have fun Steph" Lulu said. She walked over to a lawn chair and sat down.

Stephanie noticed that Kai wasn't in the water. She walked over to him. " What are you doing here all alone?"

" I told you im not going into the water" Kai said. He was leaning against a tree.

" I thought you were joking" Stephanie said.

" Well I wasn't" Kai said.

" Aw come'on, have some fun" Stephanie said.

" Humpf"

" I'll come back just in case you change your mind" Stephanie said and walked over to Lulu.

" Hey Lu, Do you have any idea where Robbie is?" Stephanie said and sat down beside her.

" No...and frankly I don't really care" Lulu said.

" You're so mean" Stephanie said.

" Having fun without me?"

Stephanie looked at the fence and saw Robbie with Zach. She sighed and walked over to them.

" Hey Rob" Stephanie said. She looked at Zach. " Hi Zach..."

Zach just smiled.

" I called you Rob, but you weren't home" Stephanie said.

Lulu walked over to them. " You two wanna join us?"

" Sure" Robbie said. " Come'on Zach"

Zach looked at Stephanie. " Can i talk to you?"

" Um...sure" Stephanie said. Robbie and Lulu stared at them.

" Alone" Zach said. Robbie and Lulu sighed and walked away.

------------------------

" Hey you gys" Robbie said. Tyson Max and Rei looked up and saw Robbie.

" hey Robbie, since when did you get here" Tyson said

" Me and Zach just got here" Robbie said pointing to where Zach and Stephanie were.

" What are they talking about?" Max said.


" beats me" Robbie said. " I'll go get changed"

" Why are you so interested Max?" Tyson said. " Who cares"

" No " Rei said " This might get interesting"

----------------------

" What is it?" Stephanie said.

" Listen, i'm really sorry for what i did" Zach said. " I don't know what got into me"

" You're getting nice...." Stephanie said. " That's not like you"

" I know...and just for today" Zach said " Maybe we can...forget about everything and have fun, just like me use to in the past"

" Just for one day?" Stephanie said

" yep" Zach said " Tomorrow, everything will go back to normal"

Stephanie thought about it. " Sure, why not"

" Can we hug on it?" Zach said

Stephanie smiled and hugged him. They both pulled back after a little while.

" Okay, well i'm going to go get changed" Zach said and jumped over the fence. ( It's a very little fence)

---------------

" What was that all about?" Max said to Stephanie as he got out of the pool.

" Oh...nothing" Stephanie said. " Tired already?"

" You wish" Max said. Stephanie walked over to the edge of the pool and looked at the water.

" is the water cold?" Stephanie said as she dipped her toe in the water.

Rei and Tyson exchanged a glance and looked at Max. Max smirked.

" Why don't you find out for yourself" Max said.

" What....AH!" Stephanie said and got pushed into the water. She got up to the surface and looked at the boys. Rei and Tyson were laughing and Lulu giggled.

" you.......I...........ARGH!!!" Stephanie said and splashed water at Rei and Tyson.

Max smirked. Stephanie pointed at him.

" Max! You're going to get it!" She swam over to the edge of the pool and ran after Max.

" Hey...take it easy Stephanie, i was just-" Max got cut off when he got pushed into the pool. Tyson got out of the pool.

Stephanie giggled.

Robbie and Zach walked out of the house.

Robbie walked over to Lulu. " What are you doing?"

" What do you think?" Lulu said " I'm getting a tan"

" Do you ever think about going in the pool?" Robbie said.

Lulu just ignored him. Zach walked over to her and lifted her up.

" What are you doing?" Lulu said and blushed. Zach smirked and walked over to the pool.

" ZACH! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Lulu cried.

" As you wish princess" Zach said and dropped her into the pool. Robbie snickered.

Lulu swam up to the surface. " THE WATER IS FREEZING!!!"

" Is that your first time in the pool Lu?" Robbie said

" I HATE YOU TWO!!!" Lulu yelled. Stephanie walked up from behind Zach and Robbie and pushed them both in at the same time.

" That" Stephanie said " Was for being such idiots"

Lulu smirked but then her eyes widened. " Steph Look-"

-SPLASH-

" Too late" Robbie said.

" That" Tyson said " was for ditching me at the restaurant"

Stephanie growled

---------------------------------

" I had the 'time' of my life today!" Lulu shouted as she walked into the house. " I didn't get my tan, i got wet and now i'm going to get a cold!!!!"

Stephanie smiled and followed her into the house. " Well...at least Zach picked you up"

" Oh PuH-Leez!" Lulu said. She got her towel and dried her hair.

" I wonder what the others are doing" Stephanie said. Rei walked into the room.

" Um Stephanie" Rei said. " i think you'd better come here for a sec"

" Oh okay" Stephanie said and followed Rei outside. She froze at the sight.

" S..Shadow!" Stephanie said. Shadow was all wet and looked like a walking swifter.

Shadow meowed helplessly and ran over to Stephanie. She picked him up.

" Okay, which one of you maggots did this?!" Stephanie said, no, yelled.

-silence-

Stephanie turned to Rei.

" Rei Who did this?" Stephanie said. Rei gulped.

" Come'on Rei, you aren't going to betray your friends are ya?" Robbie said. Stephanie gave him a glare.

" Rei, sweety, please tell me" Stephanie said sweetly.

" It...was...." Rei sighed.

" It was Zach" Kai finished for him.

" I KNEW IT!!! THAT GOOD-FOR-NOTHING...I KNEW HE WAS UP TO SOMETHING!" Stephanie cried. Everyone sweatdropped.

" ZACH!!! WHERE ARE YOU!"

" He left already" Robbie said

" He said that you were probably going to kill him for what he did so he left" Tyson said

" ARGH!"

--------------------------------------------

:D:D:D:D:D:D

~Azn FAntasy Angel

You can never plan the future with the past - ???