Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ The romance of the blue dragon ❯ Let's all begin ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN :

Yukiko : argh, I'm so death for that one, but I can't resist my muse !!!

Yukito : Hey, wait ! You didn't write anything for the moment.

Yukiko : Wait 'till I do it.

Yukito : Then .. go on write.

Yukiko : I can't, you're not doing the disclaims.

Yukito : Yukiko Angel does NOT own Beyblade. So now write

Yukiko : Hai ! Hai ! captain

_____

~ sound ~

* Thought *

" Talk "

\\ bit beast \\

// master //

(authors note)

_____

* It's been four years now that we start the Bladebreakers. One years that we finish the last tournament and now we just head off home. Everyone is alright now, Max is talking with is new girlfriend Hillary. Yeah, they're going out together. Well at least now she's not always screaming at me. They start it during the tournament two years ago, and I'm happy for them. Kenny is still going out with Emily if you want to know. I think they just are made for each other, don't you think so ? it's been nice too 'cause now the two of them are trying new combination on my blade. What ? I'm not taking advantage in no way, they are my friend and when I can I help them too but it's useful having these two on my side. And for Ray ....*

Takao stop his step, looking around to where his foot lead him. Yeah, Europe was a nice place. And to past his vacancy here with all the other team, thanks to the Majestic, was really nice. But thinking aloud was strange. He did have the feeling someone was listening, maybe god or the angel ( - or hundred of fan of him - Yukiko, shut up and write. - Yes oh mighty half.)

* Why am I thinking about all that ? You know why ? Yeah like anyone would respond to me right now. I'm acting strange lately, or maybe now I'm acting like I should be ? That's what Ray told me last week. How long now, two month ? Yeah, it's been two month he and Kai are dating. I am jealous of him, but not a lot. I just wish it could have been me but Kai would never like me. I'm a annoying black hole stomach and stupid brats. I'm not as stupid that everyone think you know. I just act so, 'cause then they told me thing they thought I wouldn't understand but I understand them. Not for nothing I always past my class, I just make sure I don't break the high score or else they'll think I'm sick or I cheat. I once did it, I got a perfect note at one of my French test and all thought Oliver help me out for this one. I'm happy for all of them, they're happy and in love. They sometime come to the Dojo to tell me Hi and past time. But they always come in couple and it hurt seeing them happy like that. But now since I'm in Europe, they're all at other place. Not wanting to past time with the alone Takao. They prefer fool around. Hey, I'm not mad about that, they got there right to be happy. Everyone got that right, so why can't I be happy too ? Maybe I'm not letting myself being happy. I don't think I deserve it. *

\\ Yadda, Yadda. And Dranzer will wear a Tutu. You can be happy if you want Master Takao. \\

// Dragoon ? How many time did I told you to just call me Taka. And what's about the tutu ? //

\\ Don't know, but it be funny, no ? \\

// ~ giggle ~ Yeah, I imagine that. Wait, did I just giggle ? //

\\ Yeah, so what's the prob. with that ? Hillary giggles too. \\

// Yep, but she is a girl. GIRL giggle, not guy. At least you're the only one who heard me.//

\\ But you're cute when you giggle. Even Robert think so ... \\

// Robert ? //

\\ Yeah, I think he got a crush on you ! Don't tell me you didn't see it ! TAKAO !! It's not for nothing he's always there when you practice your kendo. You're darn sexy in white ! \\

// Dragoon, you're scaring me. //

\\ Yeah, yeah. \\

* Maybe dragoon's right. That's true that Robert been watching me strange lately. Nah, he can't really find me attractive. Dragoon is just making up stuff. She did always have a sick mind. *

~ growl ~

* Stomach to head, mission : I'm hungry. I better head up to the mansion now. I wonder if Oliver will make us dinner again. French food is just delicious. After I should practice my kendo too or else Gramps will never let me come here for summer again.*

// I hate Kendo. //

\\ If you practice more, I'll show you some cool trick my Dragon. You want to know how they use me before in your Family ? \\

// Really ? Cool, Grand-pa will be really happy if I can do that. Why does he want me to do that all the time ? It's so old. //

\\ Takao, when your grand-father will die, you will be the only one left to take care of the Dojo. He just don't want to see it go to waste. And I'm sure you prefer teach Kendo to kid instead of working form 9 to 4 all day. And if no one practice it anymore or you don't have anyone to inherit the Dojo, I'll become a poor bitbeast without master. \\

// Sorry Dragoon, never thought about it this way. And you're right, no way I'm working in an office ! Kendo will do just fine. //

\\ And really soon, we'll have a looooot of fun. \\

// Dragoon, you're scaring me out again. //

\\ Sorry. Hey, does the other can chat with their bitbeast too ? It would be fun if for once I could have a discussion with Dranzer without having to kick his butt. \\

// Yeah, you don't know if they can ? I thought everyone could do it. //

\\ No one ever told you they discuss with their beast ? I don't know why for the other, but Takao you are choose by the god. I'm sure you can talk with any bitbeast you want. \\

// Lets try it later. Now I'm hungry as hell !! //

Walking in the other direction, Takao head up to Robert mansion, thinking about what surprise Dragoon was planing on.

_____

Yukito : Robert !?! You want to put Takao with Robert ?

Yukiko : Not right now, I don't know. I can't choose between Tala, Robert or Kai. Maybe he'll do something nasty with them all.

Yukito : You're a sick mind.

Yukiko : You're part of my mind dear half.

Yukito : Why do I have to be the split personality of a crazy girl ?

Yukiko : Why do I have a BOY for a split personality ?

Yukito : ¬¬ yeah, now review or no more. And please review or she torture me !!!

Yukiko : * take a whip * la la la.