Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Thrown away ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thrown away part 2
Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade or anything related to it and I do not make money from it so there
Warning mild swearing
It was now 7pm and they had been laughing and joking until the doorbell was heard
“coming” Tyson got up “were you expecting anyone?” “no I wasn't”. He opened the door “Kenny! What's up?” “I thought you would remember that I was coming over to re configure Dragoon” “oh yeah I completely forgot. I've been a bit busy so it slipped my mind!” “Typical, now lets get started” “hold on, there's someone I want you to meet” “who?” “I guess that's your time”. Ray stepped out of the living room. “who is that?” “this my new best friend”. “who is he?” “My name is Raymond Kon but just call me Ray” “you sound familiar. Ah your in my database! Your bitbeast is Drigger isn't it?” “that's me!” “so Tyson please tell me you just didn't bring him off the street” “actually I didn't. I found him in a disintegrating Tv box in an alley” “Do you remember what Ms Kincain told us about stranger danger?” “Get out of his house before I call the cops!” “Kenny relax he's harmless and besides f he did hurt me he couldn't run very fast or far” “why is that?”. Tyson pointed to the bandage on Ray's left shin. “what happened?!” “I haven't asked Ray that” If you come in the lounge I'll gladly tell you both what happened”
“it was about five or six days ago I was wondering around a garbage dump looking for scraps of food and I was desperate to find something anything and then it happened. I was walking up a hill of garbage and I slipped I fell a few feet and then I felt extreme pain and I screamed out in pain and I looked to see what happened, Flesh fat muscle blood was ripped out and I was bleeding very bad and I looked to see what had done this to me it was a sharp piece of metal with my skin and veins with a lot of blood on it, it was so disgusting that I must of thrown up a few times, sometimes it hurts and others like now, it doesn't.” “Ray was the metal looking rusty?” “yeah I think so, why what's up Tyson?” “I think we should get your leg looked at by a doctor!”
then a timer went off scaring Kenny “w..what was that?” “don't worry chief the only bit of Ray's clothing I could save was his headband so I washed it, the rest I had to bin. Ray d'you want your blade back? I think its awesome!” “sure” Tyson vanished and reappeared with Ray's Beyblade “here you go” “thanks” Tyson then passed over Ray's Blade Ripcord and launcher. “but why do you think I need a doctor?” “you may have a disease or be ill with something. Don't worry its just a precaution”. “Tyson just hand me Dragoon so I can tweak it” “I'll pass you dragoon only if you tweak Ray's blade as well” “No Tyson” “ah come on he's been stuck on the streets for over 2 years” “oh ok then” “do you mind Kenny tweaking Drigger” “no not at all”.
Kenny worked until about 9pm fixing their blades. “well Dizzy we've done it. Were finished guys” Kenny called into the living room. “can you walk Ray?” “I'll give it a shot. Ray stood but pain filled through his leg and he fell back into his seat. “here I'll help” Tyson help his hand out and Ray grabbed it, with a force of strength he pulled Ray out of his seat and slumped Ray over his shoulder “wow Tyson your strong” “not really, your quite light we'll have to weigh you later”.
“Well guys what do you think?” “sweet my blade looks awesome” “do you like the upgrades Ray?” “I'll have to test him out. Do you have a dish Tyson?” “yeah but its only quite small. Wait a sec I'll give Max a call and see if he'll let us use his Bey stadium”.
“Hello?”
“can I speak with Max please?”
“sure let me call him”
(at Max's house) “Max Tyson is on the phone” “KAY!” Max shouted down to his Father
“hi Tyson what's up?”
“I was wondering can I use your Beystadium tomorrow?”
“sure no prob. Why has Kai came back from Russia and ordering us to train?”
“nope, Kenny tweaked me and my new Friends blade out and he wants to test it out”
“new friend?”
“it's a long story and see you tomorrow about 7 o'clock tomorrow?”
“sure”
“ok bye Max gotta go bye”
“bye”
“Max what was that all about?” “oh Tyson's blade just got tweaked and he wants to test his and a new friends blade out in our Beystadium”.
“well Tyson what did Max say?” “He said yes” “that'll be a good opportunity to see if your power has increased and to see what kind of power Ray has”. “you'll be surprised”. “lets go back into the living room and Ray I want to know why you were living on the streets. If it doesn't bother you of course” “no Problem. I think you have a right to know”. Once they had got seated and Ray got over having his first can of soda in what seemed 3 years He begun.
“The truth is I was born in a small Chinese mountain village near Lanzhou and when I was about five my family got bored of quiet family life and moved here to Tokyo separating me from my friends. We had formed a Team, which we called the White Tigers. Life was fine until my Father discovered Alcohol. He used to come back drunk nearly every night, spending my Mothers hard earned money, he wasn't a jolly drunk you see in the movies. He was violent very violent. He beat us up both. I tried running away but he found me and beat me. My father who I thought loved me, turned into this evil man and he starved me all the time” “Ray how did you cope?” Tyson inquired “I didn't I nearly died of mal nutrition." I was rushed to the hospital and I thought that if my father saw me like he did I thought he'd love me again, but he didn't and when I was about 10 I was turning up at the hospital with broken bones and unconscious. Eventually social services intervened and that didn't work, he was more violent with me, and when I was about 12 he threw me out onto the streets saying I was dishonouring my family and my ancestors. Since then I was living on the streets in fear of being killed, raped, mugged. I was thinking about suicide when Tyson showed up. Well there's my life and hasn't is sucked so far?” “that name White Tigers, why does it sound so familiar?” “it should, Tyson we battled them in the Asian tournament” “You did!”. “I do remember now, there names blurry…wait I remember now Lee, Gary, Kevin and Mariah” “that's them and you would have had to battle against me if my good for nothing Bastard father”.
“Chief we'd better get going its 9:45” “I hear you dizzi. Well I'm going now if Ray has finished his life story?” “I'm done with my life story Kenny” “call me chief”. Kenny got up to leave and Tyson saw him out and came back to Ray. “if Grandpa lets you stay we'll have to get you some new clothes, you can't go around in my Bath robe forever!” Tyson and Ray laughed “I forgot about him!”.
Just then they heard a clicking and the sound of an opening door “yo T man I'm home how's abut saying hello to your gramps?” “Grandpa I don't want you to freak out”. “why you broke something?” Grandpa's tone of voice changed. “no when I was walking home from school I heard whimpering I thought it was a load of puppies but it was someone about 16 so I brought him home”. Tyson braced himself for the worst and he was shocked when he said “so you got a new homie today that's great news, so where is he?” “he's in the living room”. Tyson went back into the room followed by Grandpa “Grandpa meet Ray. Ray meet my Grandpa” “hi” Ray said timidly. Tyson had noticed that Ray had just fitted his headband. “nice to meet you Ray!” Grandpa pounced on Ray and was shaking Rays hand quite roughly so Tyson had to fight Grandpa off him. “so can he stay?” “sure! For as long as he wants. He might be tidier than you are!” Tyson's face went bright red with embarrassment . “GRANDPA!” “what's your damage T-Man?”. “why do you all ways have to embarrass me in front of people?” “relax I'm just having some fun! Ray you can crash in the spear room if you want. Say what happened to your leg and why where you on the street?”
It was about 11pm when Tyson and Ray went to bed. Tyson provided Ray with a toothbrush but soon realised he'll have to teach Ray how to brush and how much paste he'll need on the brush. “ok Ray watch me first” “ok”. Tyson proceeded to brush his teeth slowly to show Ray what to do. “now give it a go yourself. There you've got it!” “my teachers always said I was a fast learner” “but your not learning, your remembering”.
“Good night then Ray, I hope the pyjamas fit properly” “I'm sure they will” it was a swift change into the green nightclothes Tyson had given him. Just as he was about to enjoy the best sleep he had in years he caught a look of himself in a mirror. “out with the old, in with the new” he thought, it was then he realised green and that green wasn't his favourite colour. He just shrugged his shoulders and climbed into bed.
Oh it was so comfy. The bed just moulded its self to Ray's body and Ray leaned over to turn off the lamp as soon as Ray had got comfy again, he was out like a light.
Ray awoke the next morning after the best sleep he's had in ages. He looked at the clock and the screen read 11:30 am. “wow I usually wake up about 7 am half scared” He climbed out of bed and got dressed in some clothes that Tyson had probably left for him. The clothes consisted of a yellow T-shirt, blue pants, socks and a pair of black boxer shorts. There was a note
Ray
Good morning, you won't see me as I have left to go to school at 8 o'clock
I'm sure Grandpa won't hassle you that much but I'm sure he'll cook you a good breakfast if you ask him to and hope you enjoy the clothes I left you.
See you at about 4:30
Tyson
Ray left his bedroom and proceeded to the Kitchen were he found Grandpa “Mr Granger?” “yo Ray wassup?” “Tyson left me a note saying that if I asked you, you would make me Breakfast “sure I was a bit bored anyway. Did Tyson mention I'm a pro chef; you've got to try my four-alarm chilli!” “sounds nice”. “So Ray how'd you sleep last night?” “nicest and most relaxing rest I've had in years! Thank you for letting me stay Mr Granger” “Mr Grangers a little to formal for my taste, how about grandpa?” “are you sure?” “yes now how about you quit your jibber-jabber and let me cook you a five star breakfast!, I've got to build your strength for today's activities” “what are we doing today?” “buying your new clothes. Now sit in the lounge and wait for the best meal of your life!” Grandpa put on an apron which made Ray shudder “what's up Ray my man? My apron? Who wouldn't want to kiss me?.
Ray went to sit in the living room wondering why he would have a Kiss the chef apron, he thought you only saw those on Tv.
Well I planned for the story to only have two chapters, but that's the way of life!
I'll try to round it up and not overshoot 6 chapters, if it does so be it!
R+R and review please?