Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Thrown away ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Thrown Away part 3
Disclaimer: I do not own Beyblade or make money from it
This story is copyrighted just like my other stories already published and stories to come. I also own any characters I create and they are also copyrighted
Disclaimer v2

This is the milder chapter and nothing gross I promise

Tyson came back at 4pm “Grandpa, Ray I’m home” “Tyson!” “hay Ray how you doing?” “great, the clothes fit fine thanks” “no problem but don’t get to comfy because remember there mine” Ray laughed “well when are we gonna get my new clothes?” “soon because at 7 were gonna go over to Max’s house and try out our blades and that’s in 3 hours and where’s grandpa?” “he told me to tell you that he’d be back at quarter past 4 with money to buy new clothes” “well I hope he isn’t late.” Tyson took of his bag and kicked off his shoes, grabbed a soda and fell into an armchair.
“Ray why don’t you wear socks?” Tyson said pointing to Ray’s bare feet “ I’m not comfy wearing them and I just don’t like the feel of them. I hope its ok” “don’t worry Ray its ok” The front door opened “yo guys lets go and get Ray’s new clothes the day aint young!” “huh??” “Ray don’t worry he may some strange things and sometimes I can’t understand but his heart is in the right place” “Grandpa can me and Ray go alone? Please” Tyson put his hands into the prayer position “no way hosay besides I gotta do things in town. Why do I embarrass you or something” “ohhhhh” Tyson groaned “now get in the car”.
It was an half hour slow car ride through the busiest streets of Tokyo. “so Ray how’s the leg?” “it feels about the same, but the pain killer grandpa gave me have helped a lot” “sorry it sounded to me like you called him grandpa” “I did” “but he’s my grandpa not yours” “he told me to call him that” “oh sorry I guess” “its ok you didn’t know”.
“well were finally here” grandpa said “you take Ray into a shop of his choice while I do my rounds. Here is enough money” “200 yen??”. They got out of the car and walked together until they had reached the exit “when my rounds are done I’ll come straight back here and so will you two got it?” “yeah sure grandpa”. “so Ray which shop do you wanna go to first?” Ray looked down the street “there’s so many. I have been down here before, many times and I’ve looked in all the windows and… I remember a shop” Ray grabbed Tyson by his hand “h hay!”.
They stopped outside a huge clothes store “I like the clothes in here” “wow they are good here” they stepped inside into a rush of activity “wow I can’t belive I’m actually in here!” “well Ray your free to look around”. They both separated to look around “man this place is huge!” Tyson said looking at the clothes “and expensive I hope Ray doesn’t pick something I can’t afford. “what to pick what to pick?”. Ray was idling a pair of pants when “well isn’t it Ray Kon?” “huh??” “Mike!” “well got some new clothes I see. Are you still living on the streets?” “well I’m borrowing them from a friend and I’m not living on the streets anymore I’m staying at a new friends house”.
Mike wears a blue suite with black pants and a blue shirt with a black tie and he has brown hair with a short fringe and short sideburns. “hay that’s great Ray I’m glad to see your off the bottom rung of society” “Ray where are you?” Ray turned “I thought we were shopping for me” “Ray who is this guy?” “Tyson this is Mike. He owns this shop and Mike this is Tyson the friend I told you about” “pleased to meet you” Mike held his hand out and Tyson took it and shook it. “you know I found Ray rummaging through the bins at the back of the shop. He was so hungry, his clothes were hanging of his body. He still looks thin and those nails. Well your looking a bit better anyway well I’ll leave you two to shop now bye” Mike walked away leaving the Teens behind and a puzzled look on Tyson’s face “well found anything yet?” “yeah I found these” Ray pointed to the black pants hung up “and down there is a vest I like” Ray picked up the pants and slung them over his left shoulder. “Where’s the vest you like?” “Here” “it looks good” he threw that over his shoulder as well “Ray that shirt has a Ying Yang on the back I just noticed” “yeah thanks and a belt I like is somewhere…” “You lost it Ray?” “Maybe. No no its here” “hay Ray what about shoes?” “oh yeah. I know a good shoe shop down the road” he said looking down at his toes and wriggling them “how do you know all these good places?” Ray chuckled “you forget, I’ve been stuck on the streets for five years, so I know Tokyo like the back of my hand” “and do you?” Ray sweat dropped “no” They both laughed.
The shop was a quick five minuets down the road and Ray saw the pair ha wanted instantly. “that pair” he said pointing to the black shoes on the shelf “They even look Chinese” “They are” Ray informed Tyson. “So to recap what you have. You have a white shirt with a yin-yang on the back, black pants and now your gonna have a pair of shoes with grey souls” “IF they fit me. I’m gonna ask someone if I can get a pair to try on. “all right! They fit” “so is this the only pair you want sir?” “Yeah thank you I’m good” “ok that’ll be 29.92” Tyson got out the money and paid the clerk. They went in a few more shops, just to get Ray more clothes. “Tyson how much money do you have?” “I have……………170 yen left. Tyson what’s the time?” “I dunno I’m not wearing a watch were supposed to meet Max at 7 o’clock tonight, anyway we’d better get back to the car and see if grandpa is there”. He was “yo Tyson, Ray my man you ready to roll?” “Yeah sure”.
It was another long and boring car journey and Tyson was embarrassed because Grandpa was playing rap music with the windows turned down and the radio turned up. “GRANDPA! Please turn it down” “no way my little man this is my favourite tune, its hip and its hop! Ha ha haa!”. They finally got home and Tyson’s face was as red as a tomato “you look like you’ve eater my four alarm chilli!” “I’m gonna Try these on.
Ray came out of his room a little while later, wearing his season 3 outfit. “Ray you look awesome! Its nearly 7 so we gotta get moving or we’ll be late” “ok sure” Ray put on his new shoes and they left and started walking down to Max’s house “Ray how’s your first full day been in our house?” “its been great, thanks a lot Tyson” “you’re gonna really like Max he’s really friendly and cheerful” “he sounds like quite a guy!” “oh he is, his Bitbeast is Draciel and its powerful” “well you haven’t seen Drigger yet” “True” they walked for another few minuets and Tyson saw Max sat on the step outside the shop “Maxie!” “Tyson!. So et me guess your Tyson’s new friend?” “Yeah my name’s Ray” “Pleased to meet you!” Max stuck his hand out and Ray took it and shook it “say what happened to your leg?” “I’ll tell you when we get to your house” “this is my house” “what? Your parents own a hobby shop?” “No my Mom’s back in New York, my Dad runs it” “hey Max can you help me for a minuet?” “Sure! come in”.
“Dad this is our new friend Ray” “pleased to meet you Ray” “likewise”. There was a ding upstairs “hold on a sec I think Dinners done” “yaay! Guys you hungry?” Tyson’s stomach rumbled, “Hmm sometimes I think that stomach has a mind of its own. Ray you hungry?” “Sure” “Dinners out boys come upstairs” Max led them around the back and into a small cloakroom “Tyson you know the drill” “oh shoes. Ray Max’s Dad has just put down a new carpet and he doesn’t want it to get dirty” “oh sure” Ray bent down and took of his shoes and put them next to Tyson’s “don’t you wear socks Ray?” “No I’m not compatible wearing them and I don’t like the feeling of them in socks, I feel like my feet can’t breathe, so I just wear shoes” “oh ok” “something smells good” “its vegetable lasagne my favourite” “what’s in it dad?” “Peppers, broccoli, cabbage, potatoes, herbs, Peas, sweetcorn and pasta.” “Sounds great” “I’m sure your on a seafood diet Tyson” “what sea food and eat food” They laughed, “I haven’t laughed like that in a long time” Ray said catching his breath. “So Ray wear do you live?” “With Tyson” “don’t you have a family?” “No my Father kicked me out 5 years ago when I was 10” “your 15?” “No 14. If Tyson hadn’t found me when he did I could have been sitting in a dark alleyway somewhere half dead, cold and frightened” “sounds like you’ve had a crap life and you haven’t told me about your leg let” “I feel like an old chapter of my life is ending and a new one opening. Max I’ll tell you everything after dinner especially as it might put you of and I don’t want to do that”. “Here you go boys enjoy” “thanks dad, you cook the best food”
After lunch they sat in Max’s lounge and Ray told his sad life (we’ve already heard it so I’ll skip). “Wow now I’m glad you didn’t tell me before lunch, that description was gross. You’ve been very unlucky in your entire life and I agree when you said a new chapter of your life is starting” “well Max now we’ve eaten and rested it’s time to get to business” “I was wondering when you were gonna start asking me, follow me guys”. Max lead them downstairs and into the basement “guys why are we down here” “hang on a sec let, oh its here. SURPRISE!” Ray stud there dumbstruck with a gaping mouth “y..You’ve got your own Beystadium!” “Yeah isn’t it cool? So Ray I wanna go against you, that ok?” “Sure, but check the competition!” Ray pulled his blade out and showed it to Max “that’s a wicked Beyblade!” They took their positions and Tyson stood by the dish “you guys ready?” they nodded “oh yeah Victory will ours. “3,2,1 LET IT RIP!” “Drigger Attack now” Ray’s blade went for Max’s it hit sending Max’s blade flying but it didn’t fly out of the dish “Draciel Destroy him” “TIGER CLAW ATTACK” Ray’s blade lit up green “Draciel defence!” Ray’s attack blew away Max’s defence and it landed outside the dish “And the winner is…RAY! Lets see how you face against the world champion” “you’re going down” Ray said “not likely” Tyson took Max’s place” “guy’s ready?” they nod “3,2,1 LET IT RIP!!” “COME ON DRIGGER ATTACK!” “DRAGOON STORM ATTACK!” “DRIGGER TIME FOR THE TIGER CLAW ATTACK!” the Bitbeast lunged at each other and there was a flash of bright light and Tyson felt a breeze next to his right ear when the light faded a few seconds later it came clear who won “RAY WINS!” “Aw not cool” “Max we play now” “your on” “Tyson resets his launch gear and Ray takes Max’s place as starter “You guy’s ready to play?” “3,2,1 LET IT RIP” Dragoon Attack” “totally awesome” Ray said watching Dragoon attack Max’s Draciel “you stand up to him Draciel” “Dragoon show no mercy, you can take him!” Suddenly they hear a cracking sound and Max’s blade explodes “aaaaagh!” Max yelled, “Phew the Bitchip survived “that’s never happened before, Tyson you have an idea? Ray?” Ray shook his head “no Me and Ray don’t have an idea, but maybe it was damaged in a previous battle” “but I never saw any cracks when I took it apart” “that could be it, you’ve damaged it taking it apart and putting it back together again or it could have been a hairline crack” “what do you mean Ray?” “A crack so tiny you can’t see it” “I get it now, lucky my dad owns a hobby shop”. After a while Max managed to build a new blade, but it was getting late so Tyson and Ray left and went home.
“Oh man awe forgot to get you some Pj’s. No worries, Ray you keep them like a welcome to your new home present because you’re my adopted brother” Ray looked sad “what’s up?” “You’re the nicest guy I’ve ever met and I can’t believe after one day your already calling me your brother” “adopted brother” “yes adopted “I do have a biological brother as well but I haven’t heard from him in a while since he’s in Osaka. Well good night Ray” “night Tyson”
Ray stayed with Tyson and became a vital member of the Bladebreakers and they went on to win loads of trophies.
Have you noticed they haven’t eaten anything Japanese?
THE END

Sorry about any bad formatting

Or is it??
Now this is the part of the interactive, its your job to review and tell me what you think because I would like to know what everyone thinks about it and I don’t care if there bad or good as long as I get some thanks. If I don’t get review’s the Neko-Jinn gets it (puts a gun to Rays head)