Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Til Dusk Until Dawn : My Hate For You Goes On ❯ Welcome to my world ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::

Till Dusk Until Dawn : My Hate For you Goes On

Chapter 1

Welcome to my world

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::

~Figure 1 POV~

It was nothing but dark. I could see but they couldn't see me. A perfect plan eh? Stupid mortals. Their eyes must be so blind. It is like we are invisible to them. Nothing but like the poison in the air. Yes, we are poison. I look around at all the mortals. All busy and hurrying to their so called `j-o-b-s'. Whatever that meant. I catch a scent. Heh. I guess she could see me already. Well come on out you angel. I'll fight you.

~*{end of figure 1 POV}*~

A bright light occurred over the figure standing on the building. A wing appeared over his face to shine the light a different way; A dark aura surrounding the dark figure. The light settled down and the dark wing moved. The dark figure smirked and let one of his fangs slide out of his mouth.

"So, came to sacrifice yourself?" the lighter figure asked. "Heh. I won't lose to a puny angel. Do you know who you are talking to?" The darker one asked. "Yes. A stubborn idiot." The lighter one replied. The darker one glared and flexed his long claws. "You'll regret that sentence angel. I don't think that you'll be returning to heaven." The darker one said.

`He won't beat me.' The lighter one thought.

"Heh. I will beat you. Don't remember I can read your thoughts?" He asked with a smirk. The angel held out its hand and a large spear was in its hand. The darker one shrugged and two long swords came into his hands. Having spikes all over the tip. "There is no way you will win this. Say good-bye and hello hell." He said charging at the angel. It was silent. "De aanval van de dood!" The darker one said {"Death Attack"}. "Luce Del Goddess!" The angel cried out {"Light Of The Goddess}.

They both clashed against each other, sending tons of energy onto the ground of the mortal world. The Darker one smirked and he used one of his swords to trip the angel while the other one occupied it. The angel was smart enough to know what was happening, so it flew up. The darker one glared and flexed his bat like wings. Soaring up to the angel. The angel swung its light sword at the darker one and he dodged it.

"For a female angel. You are so weak. Not like they all aren't." The darker one said. "I would shut your mouth." She said with a glare. "Your wish isn't my command." He said.

He built up energy in his palm and forwarded it to the female angel. Before she could turn around it hit her. She cried out in pain and fell down to the building. The darker one smirked and approached his prey. The angel felt her wings cut and she looked to her wrists-which were wounded.

`I won't survive. I'm sorry.' She thought having a tear go down her cheek.

"Ready to die, angel?" The darker one asked. "I have one thing to say." She said. "Hn." He replied. "Tell your God . . that he will lose to the light and he will be brought down when Armageddon will come." She said with a smirk. "Heh. You think your all powerful now angel? Nothing but a pile of worthless crap is all I see." He said with a smirk, "I have a better torture for you. I'll take you to Valkov. He'll know a perfect torture for you. You won't sleep for days . . maybe months. You'll be tortured until you don't have the will to go on." She gulped but stood her ground. "Heh. Still brave? Fine. Its your downfall." He said.

He waved his claws in a circular motion and suddenly a portal appeared. Dark things began to pour out of it and out into the mortal world. The darker one grabbed the angel by her hair and flung her into the portal to the underworld. It closed and the darker one smirked.

"That's what angels get. Hope Valkov has fun." He said.

He then went back to where he was before that darn angel came. He looked down amongst the mortals and held his chin up high.

"I am getting thirsty. Maybe I should just feed off one of them for a while." He said. "Do that and screw up everything, Kai." Said a voice.

The one known as Kai turned around to see a female. She had long crimson hair that reached her knees and was tied at the end. She had dark silver eyes and pale skin. She wore a tight black top that had 4 straps and showed her cleavage. She wore tight black pants and high boots with spikes on them. She had long gloves that went to at least her shoulder and then flied out, like a skirt. Kai sniffed the air and he turned away disgusted.

"What? Not happy to see me?" She asked. "Why would I be happy to see a whore like you?" Kai asked, showing his fangs to her as a sign to `back off'. "Heh put them away Kai. I have no intention of dealing with a male vampire demon right now. I just wanted to tell you that your father had requested you." She said. "Heh. Tell him I don't give a"-"Now now Kai. If you don't come then I'm afraid I'll have to make you." She said with a glare. "Heh. HA! That's funny. I thought you said you were going to make me." Kai laughed.

She pouted and a long staff appeared. Two long knives appeared out of the sides with electrical energy surrounding them.

"Look Chardonnay, I'm not going to fight you but if you insist on getting me pissed off-I have no choice." He said with a growl. "Bring it on Kai." She said. "Are you sure you want to die at your age? You haven't even mated yet." He said. "I don't give." She replied showing her fangs. "::sigh:: Fine. It's your grave." He said.

~*

In a lighter part of the world . . . .

A girl with long silver hair, beautiful aqua eyes and albino skin watched and waited. She wore a long white gown and had two large wings. She had a chain around her neck with a silver cross, signaling her loyalty to her God's son. She was getting impatient and she watched many young angels pass her.

`My first day at angel training and my guardian is late. Where is she?'

Suddenly two angel reporters approached her and she stood up.

"Are you Mika, Keana's young angel tutor?" Asked one. "Yes I am." Mika said. "Follow us." He said.

Mika followed the two angels and through many parts of the heavens until they reached a certain place. They all stopped and Mika looked around. They turned to her and a large screen appeared. Suddenly Mika heard a cry and looked to the screen. An angel and a vampire demon were on the screen.

`What is this all about?'

"Mika, I have some bad news for you. Your guardian . . was struck down by this demon." Said one of them, focusing their attention on the two-toned haired demon who was smirking. "After our investigations we've found out his name. Kai." Said one of them. "K-Kai?" Mika asked. They nodded. "So what do I do now?" Mika asked. "Well, we will assign you another guardian but it may take a while." He said. "Like how long?" Mika asked. "Maybe a couple months." He replied. "WHAT?!" She cried. "I'm sorry but we don't want to risk any guardians again. We have to retrain our guardians after every attack." He replied, "Sorry."

Mika sighed and walked away from the two angels. She screamed in her head and walked to her quarters.

`So I took a day out of the angel academy for this?'

"M-Mika!" yelled a voice. Mika turned around and saw a male angel. He had beautiful blonde hair and dazzling blue eyes. She blushed and he was panting. "B-Broku? What are you doing around here?" She asked. "I just got back from my angel training in Holland." He said. "Oh." Mika replied, "was it okay?" "Yeah. It was fun! But hard work too." He replied. "I'm glad. So you passed?" Mika asked. He nodded. "Wonderful." She said with a sad tone. "I heard about Keana. I'm sorry. It's a horrible loss." He said. "Yeah it is." Mika replied.

`FOR ME!!'

"Well, I'll see you later! I've been assigned to look over a family." He said rushing off. "Bye Broku." Mika said with a sigh.

Mika then walked back to her quarters where she had to start studying. She then stopped and saw the portal to the mortal world, where the humans were. She of course was curious so she walked towards it and looked down. It looked like nothing but white mist but she could hear loud noises. Crying, laughing and yelling. She was so aroused into the sight and sounds that she didn't even know she was falling. Falling into the mortal world. She then came back to reality when a sudden black force hit her.

`Huh? Where am I?'

She hit the hard ground and she gasped. She looked down and saw a gash on her ankle. She sighed and began to get up. She looked around and saw a huge tower. It looked like a huge triangle.

`What is that?'

She suddenly felt a horrible feeling go up her spine. She could sense a aura around here. Somewhere.

`It gives off . . so much energy. Dark energy. What is it? Could it be those Vampire Demons?'

"Look what we have here." Said a male voice. Mika felt a shiver up her spine and didn't turn around. "Oh no." She said silently.

She heard footsteps coming near her and a hand on her shoulder. The touch was like a blade in her shoulder. She gasped and the figure chuckled.

"It hurts . . doesn't it? Being so pure and so good is just . . not able to save you." He said. Mika gulped but then held her ground.

`Maybe if I show him my cross he'll go away? Sensei said that Vampire Demons are scared of the cross.'

Mika gathered up her strength and took out her cross and laid in on her chest. She turned around and came face to face with the vampire demon. His fangs were out and he had a color of crimson in his eyes. He had long black and hair his skin was pale but had 2 scars on either cheek that were black.

He wore a long dark trench coat that goes down to the ground. He also wore a tight black top that stops right when his abs start showing his 6 pack. He wore baggy crimson pants that look too big for him. They sit right along his waist line. He has long black finger nails and on each finger he has a spiked ring. He wears long crimson gloves that go from his fingers to his elbow. The gloves have finger holes so that his claws were shown.

He smirked at her and chuckled.

"Scared little angel?" He asked. "N-No." She stuttered. He sniffed the air and suddenly Mika felt a bit hazy.

`No. This is what sensei told us. Th-They would seduce us . . so they could feed.'

But Mika could not escape the temptation. She felt so good and he smelled so good. She rolled her eyes back and she felt his hands upon her shoulders. It hurt but then suddenly a lovely sensation swept through her. She rolled her head back and she heard a chuckle.

`Gain Control Mika! Your going to die if you don't. Sensei told us . . that they are like Incubus's when they seduce us. Saying such sexual things and so forth. Don't give in.'

Mika's eyes returned color and she felt his breath on her neck. She rolled her eyes back and suddenly she was on the floor. The vampire demon was on her, giving her a seducing gaze. He lowered his head towards her. Towards her neck. He was right by her neck and he could feel the heat radiating off her.

"Poor little angel. You should have listened to what they said up there. Bad for you." He said with a smirk.

His fangs came out of his mouth-LARGE fangs at that! He rubbed his clawed finger over a part on her neck and there was a black spot. He smirked and was about to bite a chunk out of her neck when suddenly he jerked his head up.

`Hm. Seems that she has some friends.'

A light appeared and the vampire demon covered his face with his large bat wing. He cursed and got up. Suddenly two long swords appeared in his hand and he smirked. The light was gone and he put down his wing to see who was there.

A female angel with flaming red hair, which was flowing down her back, and she also had many blonde high lights. She had deep turquoise eyes but suddenly turned dark blue. She has two dark flowing lines that curl around the shape of her eyes-And a small tattoo on her lower right arm, which symbolizes her race, with a picture of a small falcon flying upwards towards the heavens. Tight black hipster jeans that flare at her ankles, A short sleeved white t-shirt that falls just below her belly-button. On the t-shirt is a black and white picture of two falcon's eyes, forever looking out to the horizon. She also has a bracelet that curls around her upper left arm, it is in the shape of a falcon, and she wears a matching ring on her middle finger on her right hand with the symbol of a falcon's head on it.

The Vampire Demon smirked at her and she just glared.

"Hello and who are you?" He asked with a chuckle. "The one who is going to be killing you, Bennet." She said. "Oh, So you do remember me? Heh, so when are you going to be returning to your . . so called `people'?" he asked. "My duty is on earth and you know it. I have to protect them"-"And yada yada right? And all that crap." Bennet said with a sigh, "So let's move on." "Just go back to the underworld where you belong. I'm sure Hikaru is waiting for you." The female said. "I would shut your mouth Nova-you puny angel." He said.

The Vampire Demon known as Bennet raised his two long swords and dark electricity surrounded them. He glared at the angel and she just smirked at him.

"Look Bennet, I would hate to embarrass you in the underworld so . . just go." Nova said.

Bennet gave her a `death' glare that would send anybody sailing but she stood there. Unaffected. She just sighed and watched as Bennet began to lose all control. She raced over to Mika and picked her up in her arms.

"I don't have time to play around here Bennet. So I'll catch you another time." She said.

She began to rush away when suddenly she felt a huge force hit her back. She gasped and looked to see Bennet, in his hand was dark energy forming. She then gasped and looked to see the young angel falling. She was about to race after her when she disappeared. Nova looked up and saw Bennet with the young angel in his arms.

"Sorry Nova. I win this time." He chuckled flying away.

Nova glared at him and her fists balled up.

`I tried. I have always watched over humans but I thought I could help this fellow angel. I watch as almost everyday an angel dies because of them.'

Nova walked away in defeat.

~*

Bennet soared across the skies of the mortal world. Looking for some humans to feed on. He looked down at the young angel in his arms and he felt disgusted.

`I can't believe I'm even touching this thing! Maybe Hikaru would like a little slave?'

Bennet stopped and waved his hand in a circular motion and a portal appeared. He walked inside with the angel over his shoulder. It was dark. All but dark but suddenly everything came into view. There was no light but Bennet could see perfectly. It was like a HUGE New York City. Buildings and everything like that. Well the buildings looked like the one's in the old days. Bennet took flight and soared over everything. He heard gasps and so forth and voices-But he blocked them all out. In about 20 minutes he stopped in front of a HUGE castle. He opened the huge doors and there were humans. Real. Living. Breathing humans in maid outfits. Bennet called one over.

"Where is Hikaru?" Bennet asked. "In his quarters master." She said with a shaky tone. He just glared at her and kept on walking.

Bennet opened a black door and into a huge room. There were posters on the walls and so forth but he saw two large bat like wings coming out from a different room. Bennet threw the young angel onto the bed that was in the middle of the room. He put locks on her wrists and ankles so she couldn't move. Bennet put his hand on the figure's shoulder.

Vampire Demon with silver hair, deep navy blue eyes, and albino skin like Bennet. He has two slashes on his shoulder from fighting and wears deep black pants with a Chinese top that cuts right at his shoulders-Its color is crimson. He has a tattoo all around his abs. It says "De dag zal komen. Wanneer hij zal toenemen. Hij zal toenemen en zal de hemel een hel van een verrassing geven" meaning "The day will come. When he will rise. He will rise and give the heavens a hell of a surprise". He also has painted his claws a dazzling silver with crimson lines over it. He wears short gloves that barely go beyond his wrist-also doesn't wear any shoes. On his bat-like wings, Hikaru has the character "Jaaku-na" in Kanji on his right wing, meaning "Evil".

"Oi Hikaru. I got you a present. Well, its not really a present cause it's trash." Bennet said nodding to the angel on the bed. "Oh wonderful. Another ANGEL I have to look after." Hikaru sighed. "Yes I know you'll have a splendid time." Bennet said smirking. "I told you already. I don't want anything to do with female's!" Hikaru said with a scowl. "Hey Hikaru . . I know that you've lost some dear people in your life but you have to move on." Bennet said.

Hikaru looked down and then to his older brother. Hikaru smirked and then walked over to the angel. She was unconscious. He just stared at her for a moment and without hesitations he sniffed the air around her. Hikaru sighed.

"She's only 1600 years old." Hikaru said, "And I'm 1900 years old." "So?" Bennet asked, "I'm 2400 years old." "She's too young." Hikaru said. "TOO young? You're only like a few hundred years away." Bennet replied. "Maybe I'll keep her and maybe I won't. It depends." Hikaru said. "Depends on what?" Bennet asked. "Whether I want a slave or not." Hikaru said, "I already have some." "But they are pratically dead. They won't even move!" Bennet replied. "Oh well." Hikaru sighed.

Suddenly Bennet sniffed the air and he glared. Hikaru sighed and sniffed the air. Bennet then rushed out of the room.

"Jeez Kai, do you always want to upset Bennet?" Hikaru sighed.

Hikaru looked down to the angel and he rested his hand on her forehead. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open and he could see fear radiating off of her.

"Don't speak and don't move if you don't want to die." Hikaru said in a whisper. She looked towards him and nodded. Hikaru ran his clawed finger over her albino skin.

`I always liked how angels have the softest skin. It feels so wonderful.'

Hikaru then ran his finger down her arm and down her leg, which flinched when he touched it. He could tell as much as it felt good for him, it hurt her. A Vampire Demon's touch to an angels would hurt them cause they were so pure, while A Vampire Demon loves a angel's touch cause they are so pure. Hikaru could not stop the temptation that went through him.

`If only Vampire Demons could be with angels-Why am I thinking this? This is only my *Incubus side talking.'

Hikaru could see her in pain but he saw in her eyes that she actually liked it.

"I guess you're not so pure after all." Hikaru said gazing into her aqua orbs, "I've always wondered what an angel's lips feel like."

He could see her fear again and he lowered his head towards her. He hesitated but lightly pressed his lips against hers.

`It feels so soft. I've never felt anything like this before.'

He did not stop pressing his lips against hers. He was much too curious. Suddenly he could feel her getting worried and much more fear around her. He smirked onto her lips.

"Open." He said.

He let his tongue slide into her mouth and he felt weird. It was something that he thought couldn't be possible.

`How is this possible? This feeling is so good. So good that I don't want to stop but to have more and more.'

He suddenly found himself on top of the small angel. He could feel her tossing and turning under him, trying to get away. He cursed mentally. He put his fangs to her neck and she stopped. He could see so much fear radiating off her it was spectacular.

"I know you're afraid at what I might do. If you don't make a sound or try to stop me then I won't kill you." Hikaru said against her neck, loving the feeling. "Heh, toying with an angel?" Asked a voice. Hikaru suddenly sighed and got off of the angel. "What do you want?" Hikaru asked, "Tala?"

~*

In a lighter part of the world . . .

A figure was seen waiting and waiting. She was sitting on a bench and she looked bored.

She has very short dark brown hair with a spiky tuft at the front, squinty deep brown eyes, glasses with a black rectangle frame and average height. She wears a light blue and white checkered button-up shirt, plain blue faded jeans, white trainers, and a plastic white fang necklace. Always wears a silver locket with a Chinese dragon on the front, and the words 'May the lucky dragon bring you good fortune' on the back. Has a picture of her parents in one side, and a picture of a coat hanger in the other side.

A male angel approached her and she looked up.

"B-Broku?" She asked. "Hey Toni. Did you hear?" Broku asked with a sad tone. "Hear what?" Toni asked. "M-Mika . . she-she was taken by one of the Vampire Demons." He said. "N-No way." Toni said.

`M-Mika . . `

"It's true. Nova Falx Nortlock tried to help but she was defeated by the Vampire Demon named Bennet." Broku said. "So-So what are we going to do?" Toni asked. "Nothing. We can't help. It's a horrible loss but we have to continue." Broku said walking away.

`That's what I hate about this place. Yes it's a heaven but . . I hate losing angels and it seems like we don't care. We abandon them. Well, I'm not going to.'

Toni went to the portal to the mortal world and she looked down it. She gulped and then looked back before walking into the portal.

~*

"What do you want Tala?" Hikaru asked glaring at him. "Nothing really. Just came to drop by for my favorite vampire demon." Tala smirked. "Right." Hikaru sighed. "So Hikaru, when did you get this?" Tala asked nodding to the angel on his bed. "Today. Bennet gave it to me." Hikaru sighed. "Hm. She looks nice . . very nice." Tala smirked. "Look Tala, If you want your Incubus side to rein over then its fine with me. Just don't play around with MY angel." Hikaru said. "YOUR angel. Heh, fine." Tala shrugged, "So, Chardonnay is having a party tonight. Want to come?" "Maybe." Hikaru said. "M-Maybe? Hikaru, everybody is going to be there. COME ON!" Tala said. "::sigh:: Fine I'll go." Hikaru said. "Why don't you bring her?" Tala asked. "What?! Me? Bring her? HA! That's funny." Hikaru said glaring at Tala. "Come on. It'll be so much fun." Tala said smirking. "Fine." Hikaru said, "Now go. I'll see you later."

Tala waved bye and he left. Hikaru sighed and approached Mika. She got up and wasn't on her back. She was still on the bed but she was up against the head board. Hikaru got onto the bed and crawled toward her. Mika was open eyes at him and she looked away. He sighed and cupped her chin. It burnt her skin and she looked at him. He was only a few inches away from her but she just kept staring at him.

`H-He's beautiful but . . What is he going to do? I'm afraid.'

"Don't turn away. I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me. Now I'm going to be asking some questions. Just answer them for me, okay?" He asked. She nodded. "What is your name?" he asked. "M-Mika." She replied. "Do you carry any weapons? Do you know any spells or anything like that?" Hikaru asked. She shook her head.

He kept on asking her questions and she would answer him quickly. After about an hour he was done.

"So that's all I need." Hikaru said. "C-Can I ask you a question?" Mika asked a bit afraid. "Make it quick." He said. "What are you going to do with me?" Mika asked. "I-I don't know yet." Hikaru said walking into a different room.

Mika hesitated first but got up and followed him. It had a mirror, sink and a shower. He was brushing his hair and he put on a long black coat. Mika just stood there watching him. He stopped and sighed. He looked to Mika and smirked.

"I guess I have to find you something else to wear." Hikaru said. Mika just stared at him. "I have a dress but it may be to big for you. You seem pretty fit and small." Hikaru said. Mika blushed.

He disappeared into a different room for a moment but came back out with a long black dress. The front of the dress was a dark purple while the back was all black. The front went only to her knees but the bag dragged on the floor. The top part of the dress was skin tight and had 6 straps. He stared at her and waited.

"Get undressed." He said. "E-Excuse me?" Mika asked. "I have to dress you." He said. "Why? I can dress myself"-"Look, I don't tolerate that talk Mika. This dress belonged to . . . my fiancée . . so I have to be careful." Hikaru said with a sad tone.

Mika stopped and let him undress her. She felt so naked in front of him because she was. Plus she had never let any male nor any female see her naked. She blushed when he looked at her up and down and even complimented her on her body. After he was done putting it on her, she looked into the mirror.

"I'm not really so nice to angel's and if anybody saw me being so nice to you . . I would certainly be murdered." Hikaru said. "I-I'm sorry." Mika said. "Don't worry just don't tell anybody. You see my mother was an angel and my father was a demon. He had tried to kill her but had been wrapped up in her beauty and he hid his emotions away from her. I've always hated angels. I've . . had two fiancée's and both of them were murdered . . by angels. Ever since that day I've hated angels but I still hate them. But for you its an exception . . I don't know why but I feel like I'm related to you . . somehow." Hikaru said. Mika nodded.

`If you look behind Hikaru's mask and cold exterior . . he sure is nice. But I've never seen Vampire Demon's nice. This is so weird. So has my sensei been giving all of us the wrong ideas?'

Suddenly she saw Hikaru take off his gloves and saw many cuts and bruises. Some were even bleeding right now. She looked to him but he had no pain in his eyes. She then saw about 3 cuts behind his neck too. She didn't want to say anything to upset him so she didn't say anything but be quiet.

"I did it." Hikaru said. "What?" Mika asked. "Those scars and bruises you are looking at. I saw you looking. I-I made them." Hikaru said. "Ooh." Mika replied sadly.

`Why would he do that?'

"I started about when I was 1300 years old." Hikaru said. Mika nodded. "When . . . . . . Kei'ko died." Hikaru said. Mika saw cold and sadness in his eyes and she turned away. "You-You don't have to tell me if it hurts." Mika replied. He just sighed and smirked. "Let's go." He said with pain.

She stopped and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and stared at her questioningly.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Um . . could you?" She asked, motioning to her chained legs and arms. "Ooh. Sorry I can't. I don't have the keys." Hikaru said shrugging. Mika sighed.

Hikaru and Mika walked outside and Hikaru immediately tugged on Mika's chains. She looked to him who had a serious face on.

"Don't look at me whenever we go outside, okay?" Hikaru asked. Mika nodded.

Mika didn't look at Hikaru when they were walking down the streets. They had at least walked 2 miles until they made it to a castle. It was much different, seeing as it wasn't made of gravel. Hikaru opened the huge doors and music blasted. It was in a different language to Mika seeing as the angels spoke Italian.

`Sensei taught us how to speak some *Vampirnse . . they say its like speaking Dutch.'

Hikaru was greeted by 2 girls. One that had silver hair like him and was dressed-Well, she was almost naked except for the fact that her chest and her below area was covered by small cloths. Hikaru smirked to them and they were both completely drooling over him. Mika just sighed and it caught the attention of the vampiress that had black hair.

"Hm? Hikaru wat u die een engel hier brengen zijn doen?" Asked the raven haired one. "Ik kan haar thuis verlaten niet omdat Bennet is gegaan. Zo she's hier met me." Hikaru replied in his fluent language. "Ah. Zo. . rond een weinig spelen wil?" The silver haired one asked, flashing Hikaru with a smirk. "Droevige dames maar I'm die somebody zoeken. Misschien later." Hikaru replied. "O.k. Boete. Zie Sexy u later." They both said leaving.

`What the heck did they just talk about??' Mika thought confused.

Hikaru sighed and looked towards Mika.

"Don't ask." He said walking. "What were they saying?" Mika asked. "They just wanted to know why you are here with me and I told them Bennet wasn't home. Then they asked if well . . look at them. You know what they asked right?" Hikaru asked. Mika was confused for a while and then blushed. "Yea." She replied blushing.

`Jeez, even females are perverts.' Mika thought.

Hikaru began walking through the party, either bumping into someone or them bumping into him. It was crazy! There were vampires running around everywhere. Hikaru smirked when he saw 3 people he knew. He raced over there.

"Oi Tala, Bryan, Johnny." Hikaru said. "Hey Hikaru. Who's your friend?" Johnny asked licking his lips. He stopped when he sniffed the air. "Sh-She's an ANGEL?!" Johnny said gasping. "Shhhhh!!" Hikaru said covering his mouth. "Oi Hikaru, what are you doing bringing this pile of crap?" Bryan asked. "I couldn't leave her here-besides, Tala wanted her here too." Hikaru said smirking. "I-I did?" Tala asked. "Yes, you did!" Hikaru said sighing. "So what's her name?" Johnny asked. "I'm Mi"-"Her name is Mika." Hikaru said interrupting Mika from talking. "Mika huh? So, what do you tend on doing to her?" Johnny asked. "Oh jeez Johnny. If you want her so badly just take her!" Tala sighed. "Wait Ta"-"Fine." Johnny said taking Mika's arm.

Hikaru glared at Tala and raced after them. He began to search through the crowd but suddenly he was pushed into a room.

~*

Mika began to feel insecure.

`I should run. I'll be raped for sure!'

Mika began to struggle in his grip but was flung onto a bed and he glared at her. Johnny was approaching her but suddenly he was hit on the head. He fell unconscious to the ground and Mika gasped.

"T-Toni?!" Mika cried out. "M-Mika???!!!!" Toni asked.

Toni came into vision and Mika felt like crying. She rushed over to Toni and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh Toni, you don't know what's been happening to me. This place is so awful!" Mika said. "I know. I heard that you were taken so I came after you. But . . . I'm owned." Toni said. "Owned?" Mika asked. "I have a master and . . I doubt we will ever leave this place." Toni said. "Who is your master?" Mika asked. "Kai Hiwatari." Toni replied.

~*

Hikaru was pushed onto a bed and he opened his eyes to stare into crimson eyes. A clawed hand was at his throat, twisting it. Hikaru gasped and he began kicking.

"Heh, I should kill you now Hikaru. I know your secret about that angel. You've betrayed us Vampire Demons." Said the voice. "N-No I haven't!" Hikaru said gasping for air. "Heh. Then why haven't you finished her off? You've learned that we don't let angels live for more than 6 hours." The voice replied. "I-I"-"Heh. You're a stupid weakling." The voice said. "Don't do this to me. Again." Hikaru said. "It's your fate Hikaru." Said the voice, "We were meant to be." "D-Don't . ." Hikaru said, his eyes rolling back.

Lips were pressed against Hikaru's and a wet feeling emerged into Hikaru's mouth. Hikaru gasped and pushed the figure away. Hikaru was pressed against the wall and a body collided with Hikaru's front side. Hikaru gasped and he felt cold hands begin to take off his clothes. His chest was exposed and he felt cold hands press up against his chest. A warm breath at his neck and felt soft moist skin on his neck.

"Yo-You can't chase me away Hikaru. I'll always come back to take you." The voice said. "één of andere één helpt me." Hikaru whispered {"Some one help me."}.

The door crashed open and Hikaru felt the cold hands disappear. He closed his eyes and he fell down to the floor. Hikaru heard voices speaking in their fluent language but didn't catch all of it. He heard footsteps leave the room and felt cold hands pick him up. He opened his eyes and saw Bennet all bruised.

"Huh? What happened?" Hikaru asked. "I had a little date with Kai and he decided that he wanted to beat me up." Bennet said chuckling. "Is"-"Are you okay, Hikaru?" Bennet asked. Hikaru nodded. "Just tired and . . ." Hikaru couldn't finish his sentence before losing consciousness.

Bennet picked him up and grabbed his shirt along with his coat. Bennet was surprised to see Hikaru's angel outside of his room. Bennet grabbed her chains and they left. Mika waved good-bye to Toni before leaving. Promising her to meet her at Hikaru's castle. Which will be hard seeing as Toni's master is Kai. And all Vampire Demons can pick up scents . . miles away.

~*

Johnny opened his eyes to see he was in a room. A familiar room. He groaned and got up.

"Where is that darn angel?" Johnny asked himself. "Oh wow. This is spectacular." Said a female voice.

Johnny turned around and smirked, licking his lips.

The Vampiress has brown hair with blond highlights that reaches her waist, Red eyes, a Baggy red t-shirt , Black Bootleg hip-hugger
Jeans, Black Boots, silver loop earrings and a silver necklace with a broken heart.

"Hey Joanne, come back to be with me?" Johnny asked. "You? HA! That's funny Johnny. I just came by Chardonnay's place to see if she was here. Man, you have been out for hours. Everybody left." Joanne said. "Crap." Johnny said under his breath. "Well, have fun getting up in the morning. *Vaminicaism Hiet is at 7:30." Joanne said smirking. "Aw mother fricker!" Johnny yelled, "Hey . . need a place to stay at?" "No thanks. I'll stick staying with Bennet." She winked. "Bennet? That son of a bi"-"Now now Johnny. Just get your arse out of here and where you belong." Joanne said. "I bet you would like my arse." Johnny said smirking. Joanne sighed walking away.

~*

Toni stood around at the outside of a room. A room she couldn't get into. She wasn't allowed. The door opened and a male Vampire Demon walked out with a towel around his waist. A tattoo on his back of a phoenix.

"Come on." He said.

Toni followed him to a different room and she walked inside. He went to a different room and picked up some clothes. He gave them to her to hold and he wrapped a long white scarf around his neck. Red arm guards, black skin tight top and some navy sweats. He slipped them on and of course he told her to scram. He painted his triangles on his face blue and walked out of the room. Toni was standing there looking to the floor.

"Look up." He commanded. She looked up to him and felt a burning sensation on her cheek. He-He had slapped her! "You will sleep standing and will not move from this spot. If I see you move from this spot even an inch. I will kill you. Never look down and always respect what people say to you. Understood?" he commanded. Toni nodded. "I will see you I the morning." He said walking into the room and slamming it.

`Now that's what I call a cold-heartedperson.'

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::

Alright that's for Chapter 1!! I hope you like it. Just let me review some things to you all.

The Vampires speak in "Dutch" while the Angels speak in "Italian".

*Vaminicaism Hiet is a little thing I made up. It's like High School for teenagers and but its for Vampires.

Um, ask me anything else that you are confused about.

AIM : Thebeatlesprgj

YIM : killer0femotions

So REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!