Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Told Ya So ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saber: hi im back! ^_____^
Max: yay did ya bring sweets?
Saber: -____-U max is that all you ever think about?
Max: no I think about … I don't know.
Saber: -____________-U anyways max could you please do the disclaimer?
Max: sure as long as you give me sweets!!!
Saber: fine whatever.
Max: yay ^______^ saber does not own beyblade although she would love to own kai but that's a totally different story.
Saber: MAX!!!!!!!!! ur not getting any sweets now!!!!
Max:noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
 
Told ya so-Chapter 1
 
 
“Guys im bored can we do something please?” said courtney really bored.
 
“here you can do this test to see which boy you like this best!” said one of her friends Stephanie.
 
“steph you know I don't do them quizzes the crap!” said courtney.
 
“ill do it” said one of courts(A/N: im trying to shorten up the names cause there to long so im now gonna call them by there nicknames.) friends sofia.
 
“anyways, becca do you have anything to do? Or Tanya do you?” said courts in a bored tone. “nope” they both answered in unison.
 
“fine if now one has anything to do im gonna go and print more pictures of kai off the internet and stick them on my wall!!!” she said sudally exsited by the name of kai.
 
“courts you know hes not real right!?!?” sofia asked hopefully “yes he is, just you watch one day im gonna prove that the beyblade world is real.” With that she stomped of to her room and cried, she hated people telling her that.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~downstairs~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“soso you shouldn't of said that you know how touchy she get around that subject , and plus deep down inside we all really wished that she was right because we all have a crush on one of them. I like rei, you like tala, Steph likes Tyson, Toni likes Bryan, and Becca likes max so we really shouldn't be pestering her about it and leave her alone.” Explained Tanya.
 
“So? You know what leave me alone for the moment to think about it and ill tell you weather ill do it in the morning.” Said Sofia as she stomped off to her room as well.
*** upstairs Courtney's & Tanya's bedroom***
 
` why don't they ever believe me? Well its usually only Sofia that doesn't believe me but that's only because of her pride' Courtney thought. `why can they just leave me alone and at least agree with me just to keep me happy…' she thought again now becoming more sad then she was before
 
/the reason they wont do that is because there your friends and they don't lie to you./ said a voice from somewhere.
“wha…who's there?” Courtney questioned the voice.
/my name is dranzaina im a bit beast from the beyblade world that your friends don't believe in me and my friends are here to become your partners and take you to the beyblade world/ explained the voice now known as dranzania
 
“So I was right.” Whispered Courtney.
/yes you where now you best tell the others to come upstairs to your room because there partners are here and they want to meet them and we have to leave soon for the beyblade world!/ dranzaina explained again.
 
”EVRYBODY GET YOUR BACKSIDE IN HERE NOWWWWWWW AND I MEAN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!” Courtney shouted down the stairs. From then on all you could hear was a stampede up the stairs and one person running on the bedroom floor. As they all got to the room they all screamed “WHATTTTTTT”
“oh you have to meet you partner” said Courtney in a calm voice
“partner for what?” asked Toni.
“Your partner from the beyblade world.” Explained Courtney.
“Sure whatever Courtney” Sofia said with sarcasm dripping from her voice.
 
“If you don't believe me ask them yourself.” She said as she pointed to 6 animals behind her.
“Who are they?” said Becca.
/we are your partners Becca. Otherwise known as bitbeasts./ said a light purple turtle.
“Huh…how did you know my name?” asked Becca /because im your bitbeast my names dracielia/ “cool…dracielia I heard a name like that before…” said Becca
/yes I think you've heard of my sole mate draciel/ said dracielia
“do you all have sole mates?” asked Becca. All the bitbeasts nodded.
 
“So who are your partners and what are your names and who are your sole mates?” asked Tanya. The lady phoenix also known as dranzania was the first to speak. /my name is dranzania, Courtney is my partner and is also the team captain of this team for three reason:
she believes most in the other world.
my sole mates partner is the team captain of his team.
she is more trained for beyblade battles because she has loads her in the real world.
And my sole mate is Dranzer so im guessing you all can figure out who the team captain leader of the other team is./
“that's why your name seamed so familiar dranzania its nearly the same as kai's bitbeast Dranzer!” exclaimed Courtney
/yes Courtney/ said dranzania.
 
/anyways, continuing on with the introductions/ interrupted a female pink dragon /my name is dragoona, my partner is Stephanie, and my sole mate is the one and only dragoon!/ said the pink dragon now known as dragoona. Stephanie nodded.
/ my name is drigeria, my partner is Tanya, my sole mate is driger./ said the white female tiger. “cool I get a white tiger as my bitbeast.” Said Tanya with joy.
/ my names dracielia as you know all ready, my partner is Becca as you know all ready, and my sole mate is draciel as you know all ready./ explained dracielia.
/ hi my names wolborga, my partner is Sofia, and my sole mate is wolborg/ said a blue lady wolf now known as wolborga. Lastly there was a hazel bird(A/N: I dunno if it's a bird or a eagle if somebody could tell me what falborg is I would really appreciate it. ^___^)
/ hi my name is falborga, my partner is Toni and my sole mate is falborg/ explained the bide now known as falborga.
 
/ enough with the chit chat we have to get going before the portal closes up. You don't need to bring anything because when you get there you'll have every thing and just a warning your appearance is a lot different in the beyblade world as you'll see when we get there./ explained dranzania as they walked out of the house into the portal…
 
Saber: I think that was a good chapter. ^____^
Max:noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo-breaths-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo.
Saber: Max are you still going on about the sweets?
Max: YES!!!!
Saber: would it make you happier if I sent becca in hear to keep you company?
Max: yay!!!!!^_______________^
Saber: -brings Becca in- there you go max ^__^
Max: BECCA!!!!! -runs over to Becca and kisses her fully on the lips-
Saber:-sweatdrops- O___OU ok ill be leaving now…-trys to escape only to find kai blocking the entrance -
(by the way my real name is courtney and I put that name In the fic because I cant be bothered to write saber in it)
Saber: KAI - jumps on kai and hugs him-…
PLEASE REVIEW!!!!! please please please please please please please please please please please.