Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Told Ya So ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saber: hiya im back

Rei: hiya sab-chan

Saber: hi rei how are you doing?

Rei: -sighs- apart from kai hard ass training. Yes.

Saber: would like me to sort him out for you?

Rei: -jumps with joy and hugs Saber- yes thank you thank you!!!!!!!

Saber: your welcome

-Kai walks in-

Kai: rei back too training. Now!

Saber: -walks over to kai and kisses him deeply- kai please let the boys rest.

Kai: ok -kisses Saber again-

Rei: seeming like I have nothing else to do ill do the disclaimer. Saber does not own beyblade but she does wish to own me and kai causes wear her favourite characters. -Grins like a mad man- now that there gone I can cause trouble...

Told ya so
(a/n: IMPORTANT NOTE Tala and Bryan have joined the blade breakers because the abbey got destroyed and Ian and Spencer were killed sorry all Ian and Spencer fans I just couldn't fit them in my story.)

Meeting the bladebreakers

/ok guys were here/ said dranzania /by the way you best take a look at yourself just to, make sure you like your new look/ she explained

"ok dranz-chan if you don't mind me calling you that?" asked Courtney /no I don't mind./ "ok" Courtney said as she look at herself.

She was now wearing a similar outfit to rei's but girl's version to it and it was a baby blue top and black trouser and was wearing baby blue gloves. She now had long hair like rei's and a baby blue headband with the yin-yang symbol in the middle. And her hair was in a baby blue wrap. Her hair was now a raven colour and she could have been mistaken for rei's twin sister.
 
She then looked at her friends…
 
Tanya had sliver hair now, which was down to her bottom. She had a silver halter top and white trousers basically she looked like an angel sort of anyways.
 
Becca now had long blue hair (like Tyson's) which was down to her middle back section. She was wearing a green t-shirt that said `don't look at what you can have' on it and a white mini skirt. (A/n they all have a pair of trainer that match there outfit apart from Courtney who has those shoes like rei has.)
 
Toni being the tomboy she has short but not to short red and black hair. (You know like ozuma's) she was wearing a pair of black baggy trousers and a red t-shirt that said `kill barney' on the front with a picture of someone shooting Barney on it. (A/n: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a…)
 
Stephanie had long brown hair she was wearing a halter blue top that said `I love my food' on and she had a pair of navy blue jeans on. She was the only one that looked normal.
 
Last was Sofia she had long blond hair and wore a out fit just like tala's but it was more girly and it was white black and blue instead of orange blue and white.
 
“Wow” was all Courtney could say. When she said that she realised her senses in hearing and seeing and smelling were increased and she had fangs. Then it hit her she was a neko-jin.
 
/I know you are surprised at being a neko-jin Courtney but we have to go now to find shelter it's about to rain/ explained dranzania. “Ok dranz-chan” she said back to her bit beast. The first house they came across looked very familiar and it wasn't a house it was a dojo.
 
They all thought in there head at the same time when they realized where they were `O…M…G…' they all ran up to the door like hyper girls on drugs. When they got there their bitbeast return to there blades and Courtney knocked on the door. An old man answered the door.
 
“Hey lil dudette's what can I do ya for.” Said the old man they figured was Tyson's grandpa.
 
“Um… I don't mean to intrude but do you have a spare room me and my friends could stay in because it's about to rain and so we can't stay outside because we would catch pneumonia or something and we don't have any money… so could we stay please…” Courtney asked/explained to gramps in the politest way she ever had done before.
 
“sure we have lil dudette's and of cause you can stay for as long as you want, why don't you wait in the front room I think my grandson and his friends are in there, so you can chat to them while I get your bedroom ready. K?” asked gramps. “Ok” all 6 girls said in unison.
 
“Oh wait before I go what are your names?” asked gramps.
 
“Im Courtney, this is Tanya, this is Toni, this is Sofia, this is Stephanie and this is Becca” Courtney said as she pointed to each of her friends as she said there names.
 
“Oh ok. Well Im gramps well just call me that anyway. An I hope you have a nice time staying with us.”: said gramps as he left the room.
 
The girls walked in the direction they heard a noise coming from. When they got there they found out they had found the front room. As they entered the boys stopped what they were doing and they turned to see who was at the door. When they saw 6 hot girls standing there there mouths dropped.
 
The girls looked at the boys with a dreamy state but quickly snapped out of it “ hi my names Courtney. Gramps… said that we could stay hear for the night because it's going to rain so…..hear we are…” Courtney said getting a bit uncomfortable with kai staring at her but all in all liking it.
 
Kai was the first to register what happened and what she said. He looked at the other boys and saw they were still gaping he cleared his throat the boy then immediately stopped gaping and blushed.
When they stopped blushing Tyson was the first to say something “hi my names Tyson I see that ya met my grandpa well come and sit down and we'll introduce ourselves.” He said in a clam tone. The all followed him over and took a seat on the floor.
 
They were all sitting in a circle on the floor and Tyson started. “Ok well how about we go around clockwise from me and tell each other our names and a little bit about ourselves.” He explained. “Ok” they all coursed together.
 
Tyson started “ well my names Tyson Kinomiya im the world champ in beyblading and me and my team mates make up the BladeBreakers.”
 
Next was Stephanie. “ hi im Stephanie Melel and I im a blader but me and my team don't have a name yet and I love fooooooood!!!!!!”
 
After her was max “ my names max mizuhara
I like sweets my special ability in beyblading is defence.”
 
Then it was becca “ hi my names becca chewi, and im basically the same as max.”
 
Then it was Bryan “ hi my names Bryan kuznetsov, and I was a part of the demolition boys then the abbey got destroyed and me and Tala were the only one who survived the accident.
 
Next was Toni, “hi my name is Toni michiharu, im a tomboy and I can kick anyone's ass!!”
 
After her was Tala “ hi my names Tala ivanov, and my story is basically the same as Bryans and what he forgot to tell is that were good friends with kai over there so we stay hear and are now apart of the BladeBreakers”
 
After him it was Sofia “Hi my names Sofia Hitami, I like blading, and getting out and about and my favourite animal is a wolf.”
 
Next was Tanya “Hiya my names Tanya furahi and I love cats and tigers they are sooo cute and dangerous im one of the top student for martial arts in my school but not the top.”
 
Now it was rei's turn, “hi my names rei kon and im a neko-jin, I lost my family when I was 3 and I lived in my village till I was 13 and that's when I left and became a BladeBreakers.”
 
Next was Courtney “ hi my names Courtney im team captain of my `un-named' group and also a neko-jin which is probably why Im the best martial artist in the whole school in fact in the whole of the country where im from anyways…”
(A/N: im not rally lol im a lazy bitch who don't wanna do anything ^_^ hehehehehe. I wish I was though!)
 
Lastly there was kai “ hi my names kai, im the team captain of the bladebreakers.”
 
The next to speak was Tyson “ well now that we've got that sorted out , how long are you guys staying with us?” Tyson asked
 
Stephanie answered this one because after all she was the one who like him “ well… your gramps said we could stay for as long as we wanted to but I don't know we don't want to be a burden on you guys…” she said in a sad tone that the all the guys apart from tyson didn't pick up.
 
“you wont be a burden to us don't be silly and plus we have another team to practise with now and I have someone else to speek with about food.” Explained tyson.
 
Courtney muttered under her breath so no one could hear, “ great not another pig I think ill skip all my meals from now on I don't wanna see both of them eating like pigs.” Unfortally for hur kai heard this and said “ I know what you mean.” And then they both looked at each other and both sighed…
 
Tbc…
 
Saber & kai: -still making out until a bucket of freezing cold water is dumped on there heads- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Rei: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Max: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Tyson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Saber: U BAKA'S I GET YOU ALL A DAY OFF FROM WORKING AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME!!!!!!!!!!! KAI TRAININGS BACK ONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kai: -looks shocked at her temper- ok -kisses her quickly on the lips to clam her down- see ya later -drags the 3 terrified boys downstairs to train-
 
Saber: awwwwwww he so nice to me _dreamy eyes- anyways please please please please review I need to know how good of a authoress im getting!!!!!! Sooooooo please please please please review!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya later!!!!!!