Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Told Ya So ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
saber: hi again im back, too kick max, rei, and Tyson’s asses for the prank they pulled last time and to write the next chapter. Now back too them 3 – points to max, rei and Tyson huddled in a corner scared too death-

Tyson & max & rei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saber: -sweatdrops- -mutters- wimps.

Kai: -enters the room- you can say that again!

Saber: KAI!!! – Jumps on him and hugs him- you can help me pulverize these 3 now!!!

Tyson & max & rei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saber: kai-koi could you do the disclaimer please – big puppy dog eyes – please!!!

Kai –sighs- ok… saber does not own beyblade although she does own loads of posters of me and loads of beyblades and loads of magazines I know this because iv been in her bedroom –smirks- –eyes that say ‘iv been up to mischief’-

Saber: KAI THEY DIDN’T NEED TO KNOW THAT AND TAKE THAT LOOK OFF YOUR FACE!!!!!!

Kai: -takes look off his face immediately cause he scared of sabers temper- sorry sab-koi.

Saber: that’s ok but now on with the story…


Told ya so



The breaker girls


(a/n: just so you know the girls got there at night time)

They girls and guys had a chat about where they came from. The girls told them that they came from another world and they seemed to understand pretty well.

“Well we better be off to sleep it’s getting late.” Said Courtney. “Ok well see you in the morning.” Said Tyson.

With that said the 6 girls went down the hall to there room gramps showed them earlier on. They all went to there chosen bed. Courtney’s was by the wall to the far end of the room, Toni’s bed was next to hers, then a bit down from Toni’s was Becca’s, next to Becca was Tanya. Then down near the door was Stephanie and Sofia.

While they were asleep they didn’t notice the 6 boys that crept into the room to look at them and say goodnight one final time…

///Courtney’s dream///

Courtney p.o.v.

I was sitting under a cherry blossom tree (my favorite tree) as if I was waiting for something.

That’s when someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and stared into crimson eyes. “kai what are you doing here?” I asked him.

My question was answered with a passionate kiss on the lips. I was shocked at first, but then I relaxed into it and put my arms around his neck. His arms snaked there way around my waist and pulled me farther to him.

We broke the kiss because of the lack of air, then he kissed me again this time his arms moved there way up from my waist to my more private parts…
End of p.o.v.


///end of dream///

Courtney woke up sweating because of her dream. (hehehehehehe) she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a dirk of water.

When she got there she was surprised to find kai already seated down on one of the chairs reading a book and drinking some teas, he was in a t-shirt and boxers ‘if only he wasn’t wearing the t-shirt…or the boxer for that matter’ she thought to herself then mentally giggled at her pervertedness.

She then realized that she was only wearing an oversized t-shirt on that looked like a nightie on her, that gramps had left her and her friends, she figured it was one of the boys.

She walked over to the sink, then she relized she didn’t have a cup a she didn’t know where they are ether. She decided to ask kai. “kai do you know where the cups are?” she asked. I think he didn’t know I was hear because he jumped when I asked him.

“y-yeah there over there in that cupboard.” He said still getting of the shock that she had come in with out him noticing. He looked at what she was wearing and blushed ever so slightly. ‘that my t-shirt she’s wearing, but how the heck did she get it? Hold it that’s the one I put in the wash with the others washing… GRAMPS!’ he thought to himself.

Courtney decide she would have milk instead of water. So she got the milk out from the fridge and poured herself a glass. Once she a finished with the milk she put it back in the fridge and took a seat infront of kai.

Kai dicide to speak up after a moment or 2 of silence. “you know, my shirt looks a bit big on you, don’t you think?” he asked with a hint of humor in his voice. Courtney nearly spat out the milk she was drinking “this is your t-shirt?” she asked.

He smirked at her “Yes it is, but don’t worry you can use it for a nightie.” He said with humor dripping in his voice now. Courtney turned red from embarrassment, she muttered ‘thanks’ and finished her milk, put the cup in the sink and washed it, then went up to bed.


///next day///

Courtney was the first up. She woke up the rest of the girls, with some difficulty waking up Stephanie, but they all got up and got changed back into there clothes.

They walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where they smelt food cooking. When they entered the kitchen they were surprised to see all the boys cooking and gramps sitting down reading the newspaper with a piece of toast in his hand.

Tyson seemed to notice that they entered and said “morning, breakfast will be ready in a few minutes. Go wait in the front room cause well be eating in there because the tables to small to fit all of us on it.” We all said “ok” then went into the front room.

The guys didn’t take that long at all, when they entered the front room they had one plate in each hand. (A/n: if you don’t get what I mean by that ill tell you, I meant that the boys had there plait in one of there hands and one of the girls plates in there other)

Tyson walked over to Stephanie and gave her one of the plates. Max walked over to Becca and handed her one of the plates he had. Rei walked over to Tanya and gave her one of the plates he had. Kai walked over to Courtney and handed her one of the plates he had. Bryan walked over to toni and handed her one of the plates he had. Lastly tala walked over to sofia and gave her one of the plates he had. Then all the boys sat down next to the person they gave the food to.

After they finished eating and washing the plates. Tyson asked the girls “Do you guys want to come out and practice with us?” they all replied “sure” and followed them outside to the beyblade dish in the back garden of the dojo.

“ok it’s the bladebreakers verses the …the…wait a minute have you found a team name yet?” asked max. “No we can’t think of one.” Said Becca. “how about jagged edge” suggested tala “Na not that one.” Said Sofia. “How about babebreakers?” suggested Bryan with a cheeky grin on his face. “NO that’s too girlish.” Said Toni. “What about breaker girls?” Asked kai. “I like that one, girls?” asked Courtney. “ok” they all said back to her.

“ok then its settled. It the bladebreakers verses the breaker girls.” announced max.

(A/A: Lame ass name! i know and im sorry lol! it was the only thing i could come up with at the time ^_^U)






TBC…

Saber: well that was a long chapter … well anyways I have to go and tourcher max, Tyson and rei for pulling that prank on me and kai…-laughs evilly-

Max: HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Rei: WEREEEEEEEEEEEEE
Tyson: REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Max: SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Rei: SABERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Tyson: DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Max & Rei & Tyson: HURTTTTTTTTTTTTTT USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai: im gonna go help her in the mean time please review!