Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Told Ya So ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saber: back again, and if you're all wondering what I did to max, rei and Tyson have a look. -points to a cage with 2 sleeping lions and 3 terrified boys- rei I thought you weren't afraid of cats?
 
Rei: -whimpers- I am scared of lions seaming they can bit you head off in one move and tigers get along with me cause I know how to look after them properly like Driger. Sab-chan were really sorry please let us out we promise not to prank you and kai again!!!
 
Saber: -looks over to kai- should we?
 
Kai: -sighs- ok but there getting extra training with me!
 
Saber: ok you're allowed out but you get extra training with kai.
 
Rei & Tyson & max: yay ^^
 
Saber : - opens the door to the cage and lets the 3 boys out- the ya go but now off to train with kai!!!
 
Rei: hai sab-chan!
 
Tyson: yes mam!
 
Max: yes sab-chan!
 
Kai: ok see ya later koishi -pecks saber on the lips-
 
Saber: bye! -whimpers- I have lots of people coming to read the story but no bodys leaving reviews T_T…please could you be really nice and leave me a review next time you read the story? Anyways I need someone to do the disclaimer who could it be……oh yeah KENNY!!!!
 
Kenny: -walks in- yeah saber?
 
Saber: could you do the disclaimer Kenny?
 
Kenny: sure since you cant be bothered to put me in your story…-sighs-…saber does not own beyblade if she does im pretty sure I wouldn't be in it.
 
Saber: sorry Kenny I couldn't fit you in the story sorry but ill try and put you in these bits from know on. Ok?
 
Kenny: yay ^^
 
Saber: anyways on with the story…
 
 
Told ya so
 
 
The bitch interrupts!
 
 
 
 
“ok let the battles begin, first up are the too team captains Courtney vs. kai!” shouted max “hope your good kai cause im gonna whip your butt!” said Courtney.
 
Kai's p.o.v.
 
Shes really cute… wait a minute the word cute isn't in my dictionary. But she is pretty…that word is defiantly not in my dictionary! Why am I having theses thoughts? //cause you're falling for her// /oh go away Dranzer/ //cant because you're about to have a battle// /huh…oh yeah/
 
“Errrrr…kai…hellooooooo… I think he's zoned out on us guys…”Courtney said to me sweatdropping and right in my face poking me. Oh yeah were supposed to be battling and iv just zoned out oh great… “Sorry, ok we can start the battle now” I said blushing that Courtney was so close to his face.
 
End of kai p.o.v
 
“Ok bladers take your positions!!!” said max. “Ok three…two…one…let it rip!!!!!!!!” sais Becca who was helping max be ref.
 
the two blades were spinning around each other ready to attack. “DRANZER GO!” shouted kai. “DRANZAINA GO” they were about to cal out there bit beast when a very annoying voice came and interrupts the match.
 
“GUYS HOW CAN YOU TRAIN WITHOUT ME HEAR TO HELP YOU, WHILE KENNYS GONE I HAVE TOO TAKE HIS PLACE. YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOO STUPID…” then she noticed the girls scattered next to the boys “and who are you” she asked in an annoyed tone.
 
“Were the breaker girls and please don't use that tone of voice with us because I don't think it's necessary when you've only just met us.” Sofia said sitting next to tala talking about his past.
 
“oh but it think your mistaken I can take that tone of voice on you because you obviously are not bladers and are just plain whores and low lives because that's what your clothes are saying to me! So I don't think you disserve to get my nice voice and you should leave while you're at it I don't what whores hanging around MY boys!” said Hillary in a disgusted.
 
This speech got Courtney and Toni fumed and when they get fumed you don't want to be around. “WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?! YU DON'T KNOW US YET YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING WHORES!!!! YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW US FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!” Courtney sceamed and hillary.
 
Then toni added “ I SUGGEST IF YOU DON'T WANT ME AND COURTNEY TO BEAT YOU TO A BLOODY PLUP I SUGGEST YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING BITCHY MOUTH UP!!!!!”
 
The boys where shocked at there temper, but then again who would like it if someone only just met you and called you a whore.
 
“Don't shout at me you bitch or ill just get MY kai on you!!!!” Said Hillary with a smirk when she said `my kai'.
 
This was the last straw for Courtney even the girls new it. Whenever one of the girls would say that kai was there for a joke they would have to fight with Courtney and they never won. But this was real life and boy was this girl going to get it.
 
Toni backed away when she saw Courtney's face. What she saw was basically `kill that bitch'.
 
That was the last straw for Courtney. She stomped over to Hillary who was still smiling and didn't see her come over, until it was too late.
 
Courtney dragged Hillary up against the wall and said in a dark tone of voice “I don't think kai belongs to anyone and epically not you, (a/n: the others were too far away too hear what's she's saying.) back where I come from I was obsessed with kai and I still am, if my friends said what you said for a joke they would get beaten up by me, and im the number one martial artist in my country, so If I where you I suggest you don't repeat what you said.”
 
Hillary just smirked at her and repeated “kai is mine!!!” after she said that she got one of the hardest slaps round the face she had ever felt it made her nose and lip bleed.
 
“You bitch!” shouted Hillary at Courtney and slapped her across the face.
 
The boys saw Courtney slap Hillary then Hillary slap Courtney they new this was not going to turn out good for Hillary. The girls new what was going to happen so they just practiced beyblading instead of watching.
 
After Hillary slapped Courtney, Courtney punched Hillary in the eye and in the belly, in the nose, in the other eye then kneed her in her gut. At that pint Hillary dropped to floor with pain. As she did that she got a kick in the ribs and one in the face.
 
Courtney was just about to kick her again when she felt a pair of muscular arms circle around her waste. “Don't bother, it's just a waste of time Courtney.” Kai whispered into her ear as her pull her back towards the others. Courtney was still pissed so she just cursed under her breath.
 
The girls phoned an ambulance for the girl and said she got beaten up by a gang on the streets. While kai and the boys took Courtney inside to cool off. Kai was wondering Hillary said that made Courtney so mad in the first place but just shook it off.
 
Once they had finish cooling Courtney down they all trained again…they did that for the rest of the day for out each others bitbeasts names and that there bitbeast are supposed to be sole mates. They all went to bed think they same thing `tomorrows going to be interesting'…
 
 
TBC
 
 
 
Saber: well that was a fun chapter and I got to beat up Hillary in it yay!!! To bad kai had to stop me!!!- Glares at kai-
 
Kai: sorry koishi but I didn't want you to be known as a murderer because I know you wouldn't like that and neither would I.
 
Saber: ok sorry kai-koi
 
Kai: that's ok -kisses Courtney.
 
Max & Becca: -enter holding hands- hi guys.
 
Kai & Saber: hi
 
Saber: whatcha doing here guys?
 
Max: we were bored so we came to see if you guys had anything to do?
 
Becca: what he said.
 
Saber: how about we play questions.
 
Max: what sort of game is that?
 
Saber: it a question and answer game duh!!!! I know its crap but its something to do.
 
Kai: well we are going to go and play this game now ill see ya later.
 
Becca: don't forget to review!!!!!