Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Told Ya So ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Saber: hiya I'm back
 
Rei: We are too!
 
Saber: There are still no reviews T_T
 
Kai: -hugs saber- don't worry I'm sure you'll get some in time, just give it a while
 
Saber: -sighs- I know -pouts- but I think my storys good, don't u?
 
Max: uh…-laughs nervously-
 
Saber: -glares at max- ahem…anyways if you review ill give you all Rei plushies!
 
Rei: HEY!!! Why don't you give out max plushies or Tyson or kai!!!
 
Saber -whispers to rei- because people seem to like you better. They also like kai but they can get one of them later.
 
Rei: oh ok -smiles a big smile-
 
Saber: -sweatdrops- anyways Kenny can u do the disclaimer please!!!!!!!
 
Kenny: sure. Saber does not own beyblade all she owns is a pair of wet socks and kai posters!!!
 
Saber: -blushes- wha… did you go into my room as well?
 
Kenny: Yes. So has everyone else.
 
Saber: -mutters to her self- oh…fuck…
 
 
Told ya so
 
 
 
What!
 
 
Two months had past since that Hillary incident, they were now very close friends. (Apart from Hillary)
 
They were all watching TV when the bitch interrupts them, by bursting through the door and demanding the boys to train.
 
Courtney let out a slight growl of anger, she still hated her and Hillary always make Courtney hate her more by flirting with kai. The girls have to hold her back otherwise she would beat the crap out of her like last time.
 
The others didn't like her that much but could handle her.
 
Tanya had one person she hated but hadn't told anyone about it because she yet has to meet the bitch she hates.
 
The boys were practising with the bitch and the girls had come inside because of Courtney's short temper.
 
They were watching TV when a ring from the phone was heard.
 
Courtney was the closest so she got it.
 
“Hello bladebreakers residence.”
 
The other person on the line said “Hello is kai there please, tell him it's Mr Dickinson.”
 
“Sure hold on a sec.” Courtney said then went into the back yard where she found the boys blading.
 
“Hey kai, someone named Mr Dickinson is on the phone for you!' Courtney shouted to the two-toned hair boy.
 
“Ok” was the answer as he got up and followed Courtney inside the dojo.
 
“Hello?” kai said as he picked up the phone.
 
“Hello, kai is that you?” Mr Dickinson answered
 
“Yes, what did you call for Mr Dickinson?”
 
“I called to tell you that there is another tournament coming up.”
 
“Where?”
 
“In England. I have gotten tickets for a flight next week Tuesday and today is Friday so you have 3 days to get ready ill send over the information to Kenny's laptop.”
 
“But Mr D, Kenny's on holiday.”
 
“I know, but as far as I heard, Hillary was taking care of dizzy.”
 
“Yes she has got it, but Mr d I don't think we can go we have people staying with us.”
 
“Just tell them to go home then.”
 
“No Mr D, they live with us, they don't have another house to go to, and we don't leave them alone because there not from hear and they don't know there way around here.”
 
“Fine how many of them are there and what are there names?”
 
“There are six, they are all girls, there a team of bladers and there names are, Courtney the team captain, Toni, Tanya, Sofia, Stephanie, Becca.”
 
“What's there team name and what are there bitbeasts names?”
 
“Why do you want to know that?”
 
“Because you can ask them if they want to take part in the tournament.”
 
“ok hold on for just one second.”
 
“Courtney?” kai asked as he placed the phone on the side so he could ask the girls.
 
“yeah, what is it?” she asked him, she wanted to know what they were talking about, because she was listing to the conversation but only kai side of it so she wanted to know what the other guy was talking about.
 
“Do you want to take part in the English tournament?”
 
“WHATTTT? We've never taken part in a tournament we won't know what to do and in ENGLAND, that's where I originally came from but in my world, I wonder if I can find my home?” said Courtney.
 
“me an the boys can teach you the ways of a tournament , as for you seeing if you can find your home, we can try but I don't know if you'll be that lucky.” He explained.
 
“Well when you put it that ways fine well take part.” She said back enthusiastically.
 
Kai's lips tugged upwards into a small smile because of the way she changes modes so quickly.
 
Kai picked up the phone again. “Hello Mr Dickinson are you still there?”
 
He answered “Yes im still here kai.”
 
“Ok Courtney said it will be fine for them to come.”
 
“Ok that's good ill call the air port and tell them to reserve the seats next to you.”
 
“Ok sir, I have one question, does Hillary have to come?”
 
“No kai she doesn't. Why did you ask?”
 
“Well because Courtney doesn't get along with her, she hate her I don't know why but she does and Hillary ended up in hospital last time she pissed Courtney off.”
 
“Oh dear, I heard she got beat up by a gang.”
 
“Nope that was Courtney's doing, she's the top martial artist where she comes from”
 
In the background of the room, Courtney was smiling on how much kai was complimenting her and because he was talking about her.
 
“Well at least someone taught that girl a lesson, I didn't like her attitude at all.”
 
“anyways, here's the information……” kai continued to talk to Mr Dickinson and give him the information on the breaker girls so Mr D could put it in the BBA files on teams.
 
After he had finished his talk with Mr D he and Courtney went out and told the guys and the girls the news. (And told them that Hillary's not allowed to come, and everyone cheered when they said that) once that was said they went upstairs to pack for the trip…
 
TBC…
 
Saber: this chapter has to be one of the shortest chapters I have written for this story, but oh well…, oh yeah guys iv got GOOD news.
 
Kai: what is it?
 
Max & Tyson & Rei: yeah what is it?
 
Saber: IM ON SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHICH MEANS…
 
Max: which means what?
 
Rei: which means that she gets more time to update her stories you idiot!!!
 
Saber: you took the words out of my mouth rei-kun
 
Rei: hehehehehehehe
 
Saber: anyways review and please no reviewing on how I should get my OC's out of the story cause im not gonna!!!!
 
Tyson: REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVI-
 
Max: -knocks Tyson over a baseball bat-
 
Saber: bAnd that's how you shut Tyson up and also knock anyone unconscious!