Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hey Rei!" A voice came down from the trees.

"What? Who's there? Show yourself." Rei shouted in a panic. He gazed around in to the tree branches but saw no one.

"Now you don't even recognize my voice? Has it been that long Hun?" That gave it away. There was only one person on this planet that called him Hun, and it wasn't Kai. He hated that.

"Go away! I don't want to talk to you right now. And stop calling me Hun. I'm not yours, I never have been yours, and I never will be yours." Rei shouted into the trees still not seeing anyone.

"Oh stop being so negative. You know you want to be mine."

"No! You know I have Kai and couldn't be happier."

"That's not what I just heard," replied Kevin as he hung from a branch right in front of Rei. "I've been following you for a while and I heard you talking to yourself. You could be a lot happier. Happy people don't worry about their lover hating them. Just admit it Kai doesn't love you and you know he's cheating on you."

"No! He's not; He'd never do such a thing! He said he Loves me and he has no reason to lie. Why do you care anyway? Would you just leave me alone?"

"Cuz Hun you know I care about you. And you know I'll kill that bastard if he does anything to hurt you."

"Ok now you're scaring me. That sounds like something my Mother would say."

"Just trust me I know what you're thinking."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"The way Kai always happens to have something important to do when you want to spend time with him; the fact that he's always talking to, or about Tyson. You Know there's something going on between them you're just too naive to admit it."

"There's nothing going on. Kai would tell me if he wanted to leave me."

"Whatever you say Rei, just remember I'll always be around to pick up the broken pieces." With that said Kevin gave him a kiss one the cheek and disappeared back it to the trees.

Rei continued his walk and started thinking about the things that Kevin had told him. They couldn't be true, could they? No, never, Kai wouldn't worry about Rei's feelings if he didn't love him he would tell him; or does he not care so much that he would just keep him around for his own pleasure and knowing that I'd leave if he did say anything he's just not telling me.