Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

***

Kai paced in front of the window as the alarm went off. He had been up all night worried about Rei. Max had come back to the hotel and told him not to worry and that Rei wasn't coming back tonight; something about staying with the White Tigers for the night. How could he not worry? Rei had run away from him, and he didn't know why. Kai walked over to the alarm and turned it off then laid down on the bed. Forget practice today, he wasn't going. He wasn't going anywhere till Rei came back. "What could be so horrible that he couldn't talk to me?" Kai screamed. "It makes no sense. Unless…no he wouldn't. Would he?" Kai turned over and shoved his face in to the pillow. "Great I really screwed up big this time. And why am I talking to myself? I'm defiantly losing it."

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Go away" Kai yelled pulling his face away from the pillow.

"Yeah right" Tyson answered as he walked in. "Get your lazy butt out of bed. We're supposed to be training. This isn't some tropical vacation. Tough that would be really nice huh. But not now, maybe some day." Tyson walked over to the bed and sat next to Kai. "Dude, are you ok? I've never seen you like this before."

"No, as a mater of fact I'm not so will you just leave me alone?"

"No can do. You have to get out of this room and I have to make sure you do so let's go. Don't make me force you."

"Tyson if you don't leave right now I may be forced to do something that were both going to regret."

"Let me guess you've been up all night worrying about Rei. Why? Max already told you he's fine and he'll be back"

"Max didn't say anything about him coming back."

"Ok sorry, but you know he'll be back. It's not like you did anything wrong. He probably just need a break, or was felling home sick and missed his friends. I don't know why you worry anyway. He acts like a child and all of a sudden everybody's worried about him. If you ask me you'd be better off with out Rei now get up and let's go."

"I should rip your throat out. I can't believe you'd come in here and say that. I'll kill you. You have five seconds. 1…2…"

"Ok fine whatever sit around and pout. Just don't come running to me when Rei hurts you." With that Tyson got up and walked over to the door. "Oh and don't worry I'll still keep it our secret." Tyson added with a wink as he walked out the door.

***

`What the hell was that about?' Kevin wondered. He had just gotten in to a tree out side Kai window when Tyson walked in. He could hear what was being said but that wink as he left made him very suspicious.