Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Torn: Love and Revenge? ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"I thought I told you to go stay with Kenny for the night." Tyson replied when he saw Max come back in to the room.

"I was on my way when I ran into Kevin. Rei came back. He's in talking to Kai."

"Whoopdee-do-da, I figured the little whiner would be back soon. And Now there going to sit up all night talking and in the morning everything will be back to normal except Kai won't want to practice because he has to take that baby out and spend some alone time with him." Tyson complained as he got up from the bed and headed toward the door. "You know what Max, forget what I said earlier. I'm going out. You don't have to stay with Kenny; you'll probably be asleep by the time I get back anyway."

"Wait, are you trying to run off and get attention like Rei?" Max asked as he stepped in front of the door. "If that's the case don't bother, if you want attention you don't have to leave." Max gave him an inviting smile but realized it was all in vain.

"Please, I'm not that pathetic. I just feel like going out for something to eat. If it'll make you feel better you can come too."

"Well, I am kind of hungry," answered Max. "Give me a second to get ready."

"Whatever, I'll be down in the lobby when you're ready." With that Tyson walked out of the room and Max hurried to get cleaned up. As Tyson walked past Rei and Kai's room he saw Kevin sitting outside the door. "Pathetic" He mumbled to himself as he looked at Kevin.

Kevin heard the comment and stood up. "Hey brat, you got a problem?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact I do," growled Tyson. "Not that it's any of your business."

"Actually if it involves Rei then it is my business."

"Why don't you and that wimp just leave already? We don't need either of you around here. Besides it would make hanging out with Kai a lot easier if I didn't have to worry about Rei getting in the way."

"What exactly is that suppose to mean? If I find out you did anything to come between the two of them I swear I'll hunt you down" Kevin snapped.

"You don't need to worry about what me and Kai do. Now if you don't mind I have places to go." With that Tyson continued his way toward the elevator mumbling to himself. "If only I knew what caused Rei to leave last night. I bet I could get that pain out of the way for good." He sat in the lobby and waited for Max to show up.

***Kai and Rei's Room***

Kai still refused to leave the bathroom because his eyes were still red. "You ran off because you thought I liked Tyson more than you? How long have you known me? Do you really think I'd do something like that and string you along?" As he waited for a response from Rei he thought to himself. `Don't yell at him for that. Sure he's never heard the comments Tyson makes toward me when we're alone, but maybe he can sense them. No that's stupid.'

"Kai I don't know why I jumped to the conclusion I did, but I knew that it couldn't be true I just needed to be assured. It's not you that I don't trust it's Tyson. I have a feeling he doesn't like me and would do anything to get rid of me."