Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds Entwined ❯ Kai meets her... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Kinds Entwined

This is a KaiXOC fic….'nuff said, `kay?

Yami Spring: This is ridiculous, hikari! It isn't even Yugioh!

Spring: Too bad. There's a first time for everything, isn't there?

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Beyblades, or Yugioh, or anything.

Kai walked home. His friends, Tyson, Max, and Ray were still at the park, it was around 7 pm, but he decided to go home earlier.

His parents had died a few years ago, so he was living by himself now, though he wasn't doing too great.

Tyson had a girlfriend, Hilary, but Ray and Max were looking. Kai didn't know about this girlfriend stuff….did he really need one?

Then, all of a sudden, he heard a whimper. He looked around.

A girl, she looked about 12, was standing behind him, crying, her back against the fence.

He normally wouldn't care, but there was something about her that just attracted him to her. He walked over to her. "What's wrong?"

The girl looked up. "My parents just died." She whispered. Kai looked at her in shock. Her face was tear stained, but her deep brown eyes still held a shine of hope. Her waist length dark hair matched her eyes.

"My parents have died too. Do you have a home?" The girl bit her lip and shook her head. "Not really. By the way, my name's Helen." "I'm Kai. Do you want to come live with me? I need some company," Kai asked, surprising himself.

Like it? Hate it? Please R&R, it'd help! ^_~