Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds Entwined ❯ Let it Rip!: Dragoon vs. Neptune ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: I'm back, presenting chapter 2 of `Two Kinds Entwined'. Thanks for the reviews! I'll try to write these a little longer, the reviews really got me going, thanks! Bleh, I'm too lazy to update very often, I'll try though. ;) Don't expect updates on Friday though, cause I'm locked out of the computer that day.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Beyblade. I only own my character, Helen. Got that?

Helen nodded. "Okay." Kai held out his hand. "Follow me." She took his hand and followed him.

He led her to his house and took her into one of the guest rooms. The one he gave her was right next to his. They were connected, really. "You can stay in this room." He smiled for one of the only times in his life. She smiled shyly. "Thank you so much…Kai." He nodded. "If you need anything, come find me, I'll be around. The shower is by your entrance, just turn right, and you'll find it. There are some clothes in that spare drawer over there, come down to the living room later and tell me about yourself." "Uh…okay. I'll meet you downstairs."

Kai smiled a little and left.

After a little while, Helen had changed and took a shower. She was wearing the some clothes that she found in the drawer, a white t shirt and a pair of jeans.

She wandered downstairs and found Kai reading a book. When he heard her approach, he put down the book and gestured to the seat beside him. Helen sat down.

Just then, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Kai muttered. He wasn't happy that he hadn't gotten to know more about her.

Tyson, Max and Rei stood at the doorway. "What are you guys doing here?" Kai asked, curiously. "We just wanted to make sure you were okay." Tyson said cheerfully. "By the way, who's that behind you?" Rei asked curiously.

Kai looked behind him. There floated Helen. She had dark blue wings behind her, and was floating 3 metres off the ground. "Helen?" "Hmmm? Oh, yeah, I'm half angel half human." She said with a grin. "Care to introduce me to your friends?" She asked.

"Uh…this is Tyson, Max, and Rei." He said. "Hello." She said cheerfully. "Okay..Kai, explain, how did you find an angel in your house?" Tyson asked. "Erm….I met…her…..while I was walking home." "Oh really?" He turned to the angel, who now had folded her wings back and was turned into her human form.

"I challenge you to a beybattle." He said to her. "TYSON!" Max yelled. "You don't know a thing about her. She could be Kai's girlfriend, she could have magical powers, and what if her bitbeast is more powerful!?" He told him.

"I accept. But let me warn you," she said with a smirk, pulling out her beyblade. It was sky blue and there was a unicorn for the bitbeast. The mane was the colour of Helen's wings. "Neptune isn't going to go easy to you, Tyson." "Well, neither is Dragoon!" "We'll see about that." They took their positions.

"Let it rip!"

"Neptune, attack! Moonlight Burst!" Helen cried. In a beam of white light, a mystical unicorn rose from the middle of the blade. It attacked Dragoon, and within a few minutes, Neptune had finished him off.

Kai was surprised. He didn't think she could beat Tyson. He didn't even know she could battle. "Wow…" Kai breathed. "You're pretty good, you know?" Helen smiled triumphantly.

"She must've cheated!" Tyson exclaimed. "I didn't. It was mere skill…or maybe luck." Helen said. "She did not cheat." Came the cold voice of Kai. "Ooooh….defending your girlfriend?" Max teased. Max and Tyson went into fits of laughter. Only Rei didn't laugh. Rei knew how Kai felt, cause he had hooked up with Mariah a few days ago. "She's not my girlfriend…" Kai said. But to himself, he thought, `But she will be…I hope.'

Spring: Ooooh…looks like Kai likes Helen! What will happen next? Will Helen return Kai's feelings? Read and find out…next chapter…heh… R and R, please! ^_~