Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds Entwined ❯ A Relationship Sealed ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spring: Chappie 6! This will probably be the longest and last chapter.

Yami Spring: At least then we can work on the DMxDMG fic…

Spring: Well, this was my first ever fic…let's see….one flame. But at least it wasn't that bad…like ff.net says, take it as a compliment that the person took time to review and read your story…that's the down part of writing a fic, you get good reviewers…and also flamers.

Yami Spring: I'll say…but still…dammit…oh…and any flames from now on in any of Spring's stories will be SENT BACK TO THE REVIEWER. Got that? Okay, good. That is if I get a hold of your email. But that flame was pretty much flame and constructive critism stuck into one…so anyway…yeah, flames will be sent back if I ever get the chance to get into Spring's email…but constructive critism is welcome. Flames are not.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Beyblade…but I wish I did…

Helen put her head on Kai's shoulder gently. Kai felt pairs of eyes on him and Helen, and looked around to see Tyson and Hilary dancing, Rei and Maraiah, and Max and Emily. They were all looking at him and Helen, but Kai knew that Helen was his.

Helen had read that first kiss was usually a mistake…but second was a relationship…'Is this…a relationship?' Helen thought. Her answer was found a few moments later, when Kai leaned in for what would seal their relationship. Helen looked up and saw he question in Kai's eyes, and answered with an acceptance. Kai's face said what words did not. Kai's lips met Helen's and it was a sealed…it was a relationship.

Helen and Kai broke the kiss after a few long moments…and the bell struck midnight. "Well…Kai…looks like we've stayed overtime. Do you want to stay or go home?" She asked him. Kai sighed. "Let's go…anyway…there's not too much to do ere anymore anyway." Kai said to her. He took her hand and they walked out of the dance.

Outside, Helen had herself with a big smile on her face. `I wonder she's so happy about…?' Kai wondered. `Maybe it's just the dance…I'm happy as well.'

Kai looked into Helen's eyes, and saw something different about her…Helen had become her angelic form( again!), and was circling above Kai like he was a joke. "Don't worry, Kai…I'm not teasing." She said with a small giggle. `Yeah…not teasing…more like flirting!' Kai growled playfully at the floating figure above him, who just laughed.

She flew down, and covered his eyes with her hands. "Now you see me…now you don't!" She said with a laugh. Kai pulled away, and pinned her onto the grass. No one else was around…"Is it a relationship?" Kai whispered to Helen, who was lying on the ground. "Yeah…I guess…" She said. "How do you think my friends will feel?" Kai asked her nervously. "I told them that I wouldn't ever have a girlfriend.." "Don't worry about it. You shouldn't care what they think…it's us that counts she told him."

"Now get off of me…" She said with an evil hint to her voice. Kai knew that voice. "Okay…okay…I surrender." He said, unpinning her from the grass.

Helen flew above him, and by the time Kai had noticed, Helen was nowhere in sight. "Well, I guess I'll meet her at home…but I'm the only one with the key."

As he had predicted, Kai saw Helen leaning against the doorway when he got home. "What took you?" She asked with a sly grin. "You know you can fly and I can't." Kai said to her with a smirk. Helen remained silent.

Kai led her into the house. " I have a surprise for you. I knew it was your birthday today.." "How'd you know?" She asked Kai. "My secret source. But anyway…" He took her into the kitchen where there was a cake with 13 candles. "Oh Kai…you didn't have to!" She said with a blush. "I know. But I love you." Kai told her almost whispering. "I…I love you too, Kai." She kissed him passionately, and she knew they were meant to be.

Spring: Yep…that's the end.

Yami Spring: Good. The next story, "Magician's Love' is in the works, guys, it's a YGO fic though. But anyway, hope you enjoyed this story!