Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Two Kinds Entwined ❯ One Question ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yami Spring: The dance…chappie 5!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Beyblade…

Spring: If I miss the disclaimer some chappies, go back to the first chappies…Unless you want me to re-upload the whole thing…

As Kai and Helen approached the gang, Tyson asked, "So what took you and your little girlfriend so long to get here?" Kai glared at him, which immediately shut Tyson up. Kai turned to Kenny, who looked up from Dizzi. "New comer?" Kenny asked Kai. Kai nodded. "My name's Helen." Helen told Kenny. Kai turned to her. "This is Kenny and his computer, Dizzi." "Hi, Kenny, Dizzi…" Helen said to him.

Max and Rei appeared. "Hi." They chorused. Rei took Kai away for a second when Helen was getting to know some of the other team members.

Rei whispered, "Did you asked her?" He said to Kai. "Yeah…she said yes." He murmured. "Good for you. You need your special other." Rei said. Kai and Rei headed back to the group.

Kai looked at Helen, who was training Neptune on a lake surrounded by stones. The strange thing was, Neptune never fell into the water. She stayed right across the edge of the stones.

Later on that day, Helen and Kai had gone back to Kai's house. The dance was in a few hours, so Helen was choosing her outfit and stuff, Kai as doing the same, each in their own rooms.

A little bit later, Helen came out wearing a white dress with a bluish tint that went down to her ankles and sleeves that went to her elbows. She wanted an outfit that was simple, but still brought out her inner self and personality. Her hair had been brushed and she had a feeling this was going to be one of the best nights of her life.

Kai came down to the kitchen wearing a suit. He looked Helen, who smiled innocently at him. "You look…beautiful." Kai managed to say. `More like radiant…she looks…seductive.' Kai thought. "You're quite handsome yourself, tonight, Kai." She told him. He took her hand. They had planned to have dinner at home and go to the dance afterwards, and leaving a little before midnight.

After supper, Kai and Helen walked towards the community center, where the Christmas dance was taking place. It had started snowing right before Helen and Kai had left Kai's house, so the flakes landed in Helen's hair (Kai had a hat on), and their coats both looked like they had spots all over them.

At the dance, Kai and Helen hung up the coats in the coatroom. The big center had a big dance floor, and the DJ had put on a sorta slow song. Kai and Helen walked around a bit, and saw the dance had a lot going on, there were games, and Kai and Helen saw the actual dancing was to begin later on, when the orchestra got going.

Helen and Kai walked over to a day where they told your fortune. "I wonder what your fortune will be…" Helen said to Kai with a sly grin. Kai gulped. "O-o-okay." He said, following her.

Helen walked up to the person behind the table. "I'm here for my fortune…?" Helen asked. "Okay, young lady." The person said. She looked into her crystal ball, and after a few moments, she said, "You will marry the first man you dance with tonight." `Kai…?' Helen thought when the person said that. "Thanks." Helen said and turned to Kai. "Come on, what about your future?" "No thanks…I don't trust them." Kai answered. "Oh…okay." Helen said. "But they said that I'd marry the first man I dance with tonight." Helen told him with a giggle. Kai rolled his eyes, but Helen didn't notice.

The DJ yelled through a speakerphone, "Dancing starts soon. Please proceed to dance floor if you intend to dance." Kai took Helen by the hand and ran for the dance floor. Kai's eyes held an unspoken question. "Yes, Kai..." She said with a smile.

Kai swept her on to the dance floor and held her close, Helen looked into the brown eyes on her, and she knew they were meant to be.

Spring: Whee! I'm hyper. :P

Yami Spring: Well? Whatcha you think? You'll have to wait til' next chappie to find out what happens…but yes…Kai and Helen will be b/f g/f.

Spring: Shut up! They're not supposed to know! Anyways…R and R! See ya!